Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Does Nairaland Creator Deserve Praise. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Does Nairaland Creator Deserve Praise. (807 Views)

*****Point 'n' Kill - USA Cars Only*****YOU DESERVE A CLEAN RIDE!!!!!!***** / Praise works wonders / Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nairaland Creator Deserve Praise. by FLORIDACAR: 2:59am On Nov 15, 2008
Fellow Nigerians and all Nairalander users , it’s high time we give praise where it’s due and deserved.
I believe it’s about time we start paying a token amount of money to encourage the guy that  started this important forum (OLUWASEUN OSEWA) .
As a beneficiary of this forum it is my candid opinion that we appreciate our own, by paying a token  as registration fee on this website. I hereby suggest the sum of 100 NAIRA or it’s equivalent . This will curb unnecessary influx to the site and  encourage the moderator  to upgrade site .

This is only a suggestion?
Re: Does Nairaland Creator Deserve Praise. by SAMEXPORT: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2008
Yes he deserves compensation for this wonderful forum he started.
Re: Does Nairaland Creator Deserve Praise. by gamechange(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
Mr Floridacar, abeg send him your money if you want. Seun no ask neither is he in need. If you want to be Seuns business consultant then by all means approach him directly. When you are ready to champion a cause that supports the many orphans and destitute in our society who at most times, dont see life as worthwhile, please holla.
Re: Does Nairaland Creator Deserve Praise. by igwe11(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
Yes he deserves, but the question is how and from who. undecided I guess if  it's b/4 registration as you said, it won't be of any benefit  to him at all. embarassed The traffic will  be  drastically affected  and you know what that means. cry

i believe he has a way of making money out of  his site, though giving him sthing as a token on your own free will after your sales won't be a bad idea. grin
Re: Does Nairaland Creator Deserve Praise. by olivetree: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
our people don come again with their over sabi.

upon all the money wey seun dey make for the numerous adverts on nairaland, u still wan dash am money again?
or dont u see those advert bars at the bottom and sides of the site? or u think they re free?

abeg it is better u send ur money to motherless babies home instead.

(1) (Reply)

2002 Model Very Clean Peugeot 306 For Sale.450k With Pics,2 Airbags,factory Fitt / Jenju, Kindly Respond To This Please. / Nissan Infinity Fx45,2003 4 The Best Deal Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.