Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Cheap Mens Suits Uk - Where To Buy Suits In Lagos - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap Mens Suits Uk - Where To Buy Suits In Lagos (1947 Views)

Sold!!! / Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer + Slippers, Massager And Pain Relieve 5 In 1 / Your Personal Health Analyzer (quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Mens Suits Uk - Where To Buy Suits In Lagos by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2014
TOPIC: Cheap Mens Suits Uk - Where To Buy Suits In Lagos

In this brief and detailed article, I am going to talk about and also show you what you need to know about selecting a decent suit and how a decent & nice suit should fit.

Later on down in the article, I will also tell you how to get cheap mens suits Uk and exactly Where To Buy Suits In Lagos - where to buy UK Used Suits (the best quality in the market).

These tips that I am giving you here are rules, rules for single guys (the age doesn’t matter). You don’t want to wear a suit and look younger or older than you are.

A well-fitting suit always looks good on everybody. No matter your age or body shape, if you get the right fitted suit, you will look exactly perfect as you want to.

So the tips below are all that a professional suit dealer looks at and adjust to ensure a guy is looking razor sharp in suits.

Question: How Should A Suit Fit?

Answer: A great suit doesn’t look so great if it doesn’t fit. When figuring out how a suit should fit, here are some seven (7) clear and simple ways to tell (see image description below):

1. The shoulder pads should end with your shoulders.
2. Your flat hand should easily slip in through your suit under the lapels when the top or middle button is fastened.
3. For a two button suits, the top button should not fall below your navel - the same also for a three button suit.
4. With your arms stretched down at your sides, your knuckles should be even (equal) with the bottom of your jacket.
5. For the height of the jacket sleeves, it is meant to fall where the base of your thumb meets your wrist.
6. For a suit that is your perfect size, between a quarter and a half inch of shirt cuff should be clearly visible.
7. At the break of the trouser tip, close to the shoes, there is just meant to be a one inch of break.

Please see an image that best describes these seven (7) tips in a clear pictorial form for better understanding.

Question: How Many Suits Should A Man Own - How Many Suits Does A Man Really Need To Own?

Answer: The first thing to figure out is to know what you actually do for a living because the whole thing actually bowls down to the lifestyle of the person in question. Obviously, a lawyer working on the Island (Lagos Island) and a construction worker who works on the mainland cannot need to own a suit at the same level. One of them is obviously going to need much suit than the other. But the real question here is, how many suits do you really need? How many suits is enough?

For an average man like the construction worker on the Island, having two or three suits will seem more of luxury than a necessity. So, all I can say is that at the very least every man (average man) should have at least one suit. Because at some point, you would possibly need it for either an interview, church, wedding or funeral.

But for a guy that wears suit to work every day, just like that lawyer on the Island, how many suit does he need?

Well, if I would humbly suggest, with my little experience, I would say that having five is good enough. Since he wears a suit every day, just with five suits that pairs harmoniously with each other, he could effectively gain enough outfits to make it look like he is wearing a new outfit every day of the month. This should sound reasonably smart.

If you need more info for clearer understanding, please see this article that discusses this question at length.

In my next post I will be answering these three overly-asked questions:
• are grey suits professional
• how do i choose a good suit
• how long should a good suit last

Remember that this thread is meant to also cover "Cheap Mens Suits Uk" and "Where To Buy Suits In Lagos"- UK Used Suits. So please stay tuned while I bring it on.

He is an expert on men's suits on the Lagos Island. He doesn't only sell in bulk, he also educates you on what you should buy and how to buy.

I'll see you in my next post...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuLHcYpsyjc

Re: Cheap Mens Suits Uk - Where To Buy Suits In Lagos by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:07am On Apr 25, 2019
QUESTION: What color of suit is most professional?

ANSWER: best answers coming soon...

we're back!

(1) (Reply)

600 Capacity Luxury Events Hall & Event Planning Services / Globaldosh: The Online Shopping Solution / Buy Your Brand New Cheap Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.