Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back (6030 Views)

PDP Accepts Responsibility For Wrongdoings In The Past 16 Years - Read Tweet / Olisah Metuh: PDP Accepts Dr. Stephen Davis’ Revelations On Ihejirika / PDP Accepts Defeat & Congratulates Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by chidistone: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Despite the stiff opposition from Imo State Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) to the rumoured return of
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State to the PDP
fold, there are indications that the National Working
Committee (NWC) of the party is seriously
considering him to return to the party ahead of the
2015 governorship election.
There has been rumour that the Governor is making
frantic efforts to return to the party which he left in
2010 to contest the 2011 governorship election in the
state. But the Governor has since denied any move to
move to the PDP or any other party.
But a member of the PDP NWC who spoke to Nigeria
Moment on condition of anonymity confirmed that
Okorocha recruited some top politicians from across
the country who have been lobbying the national
leadership of the PDP to allow the Governor to return
to the party to contest the 2015 governorship election
in the state under its platform.
He said that the Okorocha team had met with the
national leadership of the party and Mr. President to
make the way for Okorocha's return. According to
him, Okorocha's team argued that with the massive
followers the Governor has in the state and across
the country, he would make the presidential election
a lot easier for President Jonathan.

SOURCE:
themoment.com.ng/national/item/2326-pdp-accepts-rochas-back
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by redcliff: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Politicians in nigeria cross carpeting likened to prostitutes tasting different sizes of pen.ii.s. And they have been doing this since time inconcendum...(if theres any word like that)

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by egift(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rochas Okoroch denied leaving APC for PDP
The Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okoroch, has denied media reports that he is leaving the All Progressive Congress(APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

This was made known in a press statement signed by Sam Onwuemeodo, Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media.

The statement said that as Chief T.A. Orji of Abia state and Gosdswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state attended the wedding of Governor Okorocha’s daughter last weekend, it was part of the Imo governor’s negotiation to join the PDP, and they had followed the false claim up by asking President Goodluck Jonathan not to allow Governor Okorocha to join the PDP.

As a busy government we won’t allow Nigerians especially Imo people to be deceived. The PDP in Imo state was responsible for the falsehood. They first planted the farce in an Owerri based tabloid, we ignored them, then they decided to hide under a motley group to push the belated lies to national newspapers. And it all shows the pitiable level the party has degenerated to in Imo state. And they do all these to deceive the president by giving him wrong picture of the status of the party in the state.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/10/rochas-okoroch-denied-leaving-apc-pdp/

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
One thing i like with America is that You're either a Democrat or a Republican.

If you keep switching sides, No one will take u serious.

He should never have left.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by 1stola: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
I smell rats...
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rochas want to use PDP party to contest for election after that he we go back to APC Party because he knows that he can't win under APC. Rochas must go there is no place for him to hide

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by ElFenomeno1: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Smh................... words fail me
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Mogidi: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rochas, Adamu Oshiomhole and even Amaechi have since realized they're being used. Unfortunately there may not be positions for them in PDP.
PDP has issued directives to states to reward loyalist and not cross-carpeters.

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by talktimi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hehehehehehe Rochas the scam artist, your abracadabra is indeed entertaining. Please stay with your APCankerworms abeg grin

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

Next please!!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:
Rochas, Adamu Oshiomhole and even Amaechi have since realized they're being used. Unfortunately there may not be positions for them in PDP.

Deluded soul! Keep jogging fictions to console your self! Jobless fool!

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Mogidi: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Deluded soul! Keep jogging fictions to console your self! Jobless fool!

You no well.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by omenka(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mods should take down this idiotic thread joor.
Mscheew.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by samplegirl(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
kennygee:
One thing i like with America is that You're either a Democrat or a Republican.

If you keep switching sides, No one will take u serious.

He should never have left.

Sorry my mate but you got it wrong. The democratic party and the republican party are the two MAJOR parties there but you have others like GREEN PARTY, CONSTITUTION PARTY, LIBERTERIAN PARTY and others which numbers over 20. But you got it right when you said that if one keeps changing party nobody will take you serious there.

There, they practice politics but here we are generally confused with what we are practicing as it has not gotten a name in the english dictionary.

May God help us.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by eightsin(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Really?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Canme4u(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
I smell lies...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Kinkale(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lies or no lies i smell aphicee members rubbishing dis tread!! I swear i saw berem and the likes already @ it!! Halleluyah!! grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by jennygovy(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
He better make the right step b4 it will be to late for Him grin. So so so happy to be a member of Nairaland Forum,dancing #azonto# tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by NwaTeacher1: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
There is atom of truth in any rumour. Rochas has come to know that Apc has no stake in Alaigbo. Apc can't get upto 2000 votes in Imo come 2015. I reside in Owerri & i'm talking with experience. Every Igbo man do see APC = Boko Haram = Buhari.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by youngeagle(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
pls he should remain with the supporter of APC imo state don't need him a again....but seriously our politicians are shameless except GEJ

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
egift:

Wicked Reply

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Plz he should remain with apc oo, nobody wants him in PDP EOD

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by farem: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by jarkbauer: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

But the governors in PDP are not being used abi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by chinwike2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
This APC ship is still sinking, Captain tinubu were are you ? Throw out more supporters of APC we need to head to slackwater

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Indeed He is Rochas
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
berem:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

Next please!!

Berem!
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Bennyberry(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

You no well.
yes she fit nor well bt na u nid the drugs..abt u bn jobless...it a well knwn fact...oga carrying jonathan 4 ur head nr go make u pass jamb or put fud on ur table...#it just an humble advice

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol,the prodigal son wants to come back.We will always welcome him back with open arms.Thank God he has learnt his lesson!The fear of PDP is the beginning of wisdom!

GEJ till 2019
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by IdeeEsperanza(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Methinks these political parties in Nigeria should begin allotting slots to their members. That is, cross-carpeting slot. If you're given three slots, you know that you can cross only three times. But I prefer one.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
While the politicians are busy cross carpenting from one party to another for their guaranteed stomach infrastructures, nairalanders are busy killing themselves over the politicians. I dey laugh oh. If there is pepper and onions in LP, I shall be there oh, I am only interested in the pocket and stomach infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:PDP Accepts Rochas Back by major466(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
egift:

Of course, Rochas will deny it. Just like the speaker Aminu Tambuwal denied decamping to APC.
Time will tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labaran Maku About To Unseat Governor Almakura In Tribunal / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship / Breaking News! Reports Of Several Explosion In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.