Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' (1014 Views)

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by activatenigeria: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Everyday now since buhari declaration, some people have annexed the cyber space, exaggerating Nigeria people But in all their manipulations, there are hard facts they are not bringing to the table. I expect them to sell the brand/product Buhari. This upright/incorruptible mantra is stale.

Those singing the praise of Buhari’s incorruptibilit y are the same downright corrupt Nigerians, who are just looking for Buhari in themselves. I expect them to tell us what Buhari is bringing to the table? What are the fresh ideas? What is he saying about unbundling the country? What are his ideas on fiscal federalism, indigenship, state police, independence of the judiciary and many other thorny issues that are bedeviling us? What’s his blue print in tackling the ‘mountain’ of corruption in the judiciary? What will he do to reduce the profligacy of these 36 tyrannical governors? What will he do to reduce the cost of governance, abolish some non viable states or at best make states generate their revenue?

What is he telling us about removing our 'LONGER THROAT' from Niger Delta oil and re- channeling our efforts into diversifying the economy? If you are one of those that have been disturbing our ears online about Buhari (a visionless, obsolete and bigoted leader) or were among those retrogressive thinkers that gathered at the Eagle Square, I want you to pause and ponder on these if you're still a youth:

Don't you think that, something is definitely wrong with our country, if people would root for a man that by 2015 will make it 30 years he left power to come back and rule us again? Are you guys trying to tell us that the Nigerian youths are suffering from stunted growth that we're yet to produce a leader in 30 years - the same number of years Singapore moved from 3rd world to 1st world country? That is insanity!

When Buhari was in power, President Jonathan was just 26 years old, yet Buhari still wants to contest against him. What a shame! Forward and progressive thinking have it that, development increases when leadership moves from one generation to another. And anywhere this progressive thinking is implemented, the result is always visible to the blind.

First instance, George H. Bush ruled from 1989-93, in 2001, his son from another generation ruled from 2001-09. Since then they have not gone back...it's forward ever, backward never. In a retrogressive society filled with backward thinkers like Nigeria, Obasanjo ruled from (1976-79), 20 years later, he came back and ruled again. In fact, he wanted to rule again, but was kicked out. IBB ruled from (1985-93), in 2011 - which was 18 years later, he wanted to rule again. Buhari ruled from (1983-85), he wants to rule again in 2015 which will be 30 years he left power. What an absurdity!

Does it mean that, for about 30 years, Nigeria has not produced a leader that can do those things the Buharists think only Buhari can do? People like Buhari are one of the reasons why there is lack of jobs in the country for the youths because they have refused to give way even when they have little or nothing to offer again. Many people with Buhari character are found in the civil service doctoring their age because they don't want to give way. I ask, when will Buhari's children begin to show 'face' as I narrated about America?
A generation has past, some people are still looking at Buhari to come and rule...are children no longer the leaders of tomorrow?

Before you say Jack Robinson, the Buharists would tell you that Buhari is the only man that can fight corruption. What nonsense! It is only in Nigeria that a man who embezzled $2.8 billion NNPC money while he was Federal Commissioner of Petroleum in 1978 will be described as disciplined, isn't it?

It is only in Nigeria that the man who lost election and incited his supporters to violence which claimed the lives of innocent people including NYSC members and had the nerve to still open his bigoted mouth and criticise actions designed to stop continued madness is now a disciplined man. God!

Believe me, any objective, dispassionate analysis of Buhari's activities must surely come to one conclusion and one conclusion only, namely: The only set of people whose IQ is lower than that of Muhammadu Buhari are his supporters.

Benvely Angel

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by Aegon(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
I watched the celebrated 'declaration' on TV and I wept for the future of our country. It was only Fashola that made some sense, the rest just came to talk rubbish. All the people who mounted the podium really disappointed me. I was expecting to hear some quotable quotes that could challenge the ruling party but all they rained were abuses upon abuses. It really showed a lack of solutions and and abundance of blame on the Government. Next I lost all respect for the 'bring back our girls' woman. What was she thinking? To appear in a partisan rally? That woman exposed herself and lost all credibility of intent. She should have stayed away from politics but hers real motive was political that's why the President wife or any of their supporters would not even mind them. The mother of all blunders was of course Buhiris speech, For Gods sake the world is watching. His research assistant messed him up. that guy is an absolute learner, How can he be making all those unresearched claims about the economy? There are many glaring ways to nail the President on the economy yet he/she doesn't even see it. Bihari should have read through that speech before presenting it. If what I saw that day was anything to go by I think Buhari's time is long past he doesn't even look in control of anything, so melancholy at everything. APC should field a Fashola or anybody with youth, vigour and fresh ideas for the 21st century

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by sleekp1: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari will still remain in katsina state come 2015. He is to headstrong to rule naija. He will chaos.

2 Likes

Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by mikolo80: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
activatenigeria:

Everyday now since buhari declaration, some people have annexed the cyber space, exaggerating Nigeria people But in all their manipulations, there are hard facts they are not bringing to the table. I expect them to sell the brand/product Buhari. This upright/incorruptible mantra is stale.

Those singing the praise of Buhari’s incorruptibilit y are the same downright corrupt Nigerians, who are just looking for Buhari in themselves. I expect them to tell us what Buhari is bringing to the table? What are the fresh ideas? What is he saying about unbundling the country? What are his ideas on fiscal federalism, indigenship, state police, independence of the judiciary and many other thorny issues that are bedeviling us? What’s his blue print in tackling the ‘mountain’ of corruption in the judiciary? What will he do to reduce the profligacy of these 36 tyrannical governors? What will he do to reduce the cost of governance, abolish some non viable states or at best make states generate their revenue?

What is he telling us about removing our 'LONGER THROAT' from Niger Delta oil and re- channeling our efforts into diversifying the economy? If you are one of those that have been disturbing our ears online about Buhari (a visionless, obsolete and bigoted leader) or were among those retrogressive thinkers that gathered at the Eagle Square, I want you to pause and ponder on these if you're still a youth:

Don't you think that, something is definitely wrong with our country, if people would root for a man that by 2015 will make it 30 years he left power to come back and rule us again? Are you guys trying to tell us that the Nigerian youths are suffering from stunted growth that we're yet to produce a leader in 30 years - the same number of years Singapore moved from 3rd world to 1st world country? That is insanity!

When Buhari was in power, President Jonathan was just 26 years old, yet Buhari still wants to contest against him. What a shame! Forward and progressive thinking have it that, development increases when leadership moves from one generation to another. And anywhere this progressive thinking is implemented, the result is always visible to the blind.

First instance, George H. Bush ruled from 1989-93, in 2001, his son from another generation ruled from 2001-09. Since then they have not gone back...it's forward ever, backward never. In a retrogressive society filled with backward thinkers like Nigeria, Obasanjo ruled from (1976-79), 20 years later, he came back and ruled again. In fact, he wanted to rule again, but was kicked out. IBB ruled from (1985-93), in 2011 - which was 18 years later, he wanted to rule again. Buhari ruled from (1983-85), he wants to rule again in 2015 which will be 30 years he left power. What an absurdity!

Does it mean that, for about 30 years, Nigeria has not produced a leader that can do those things the Buharists think only Buhari can do? People like Buhari are one of the reasons why there is lack of jobs in the country for the youths because they have refused to give way even when they have little or nothing to offer again. Many people with Buhari character are found in the civil service doctoring their age because they don't want to give way. I ask, when will Buhari's children begin to show 'face' as I narrated about America?
A generation has past, some people are still looking at Buhari to come and rule...are children no longer the leaders of tomorrow?

Before you say Jack Robinson, the Buharists would tell you that Buhari is the only man that can fight corruption. What nonsense! It is only in Nigeria that a man who embezzled $2.8 billion NNPC money while he was Federal Commissioner of Petroleum in 1978 will be described as disciplined, isn't it?

It is only in Nigeria that the man who lost election and incited his supporters to violence which claimed the lives of innocent people including NYSC members and had the nerve to still open his bigoted mouth and criticise actions designed to stop continued madness is now a disciplined man. God!

Believe me, any objective, dispassionate analysis of Buhari's activities must surely come to one conclusion and one conclusion only, namely: The only set of people whose IQ is lower than that of Muhammadu Buhari are his supporters.

Benvely Angel
who would you suggest or forever hold your peace
Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by vanunu: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
My man does buhari know the meaning of fiscal federalism. Person wey no go school wan become presido of nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
OP, Bros u make sense die for dis ya post sha. Three kposa for you jare.

U see, d tin be say most nigerians are emotional when it comes to picking our leader. We saw Jonathan as d messiah, dats why everybody supported him. Now we think Jona is too corrupt so we need a Buhari to clean up his mess.

Well, I laff in Ibibio as I fold my hands and watch dis interesting TV series called "2015 Election Metamorphorsis". cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by Olaolufred(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Thank you for adding to his popularity.
He indeed worths been discused more than clueless zoologist.
Please, help create more threads about him.[/size]

1 Like

Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by Lordseadog: 2:18am On Oct 23, 2014
One thing am very sure of, is that if eventually Buhari wins GEJ in the next election, it will only take him just 2yrs in power to either kill or jail Tinubu. Maybe 15yrs later, many more youths will support the Gambari's from s.w.
I say this and i can back it up with facts and also from past experience of how fulani's always pay their yoruba friends back.
1)Awo.
2)shonek.
3)diya
4)Adisa
5)Olarenwaju
6)Abiola
7)adekunle the scorpion sacked and died suffering after the war.
Etc.
Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by greaterlove(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Dear OP, I have always asked this questions to those who are trying to sell Buhari and somehow they avoid answering them.
None of them can really tell you Buhari's stand on some of the serious national issues you mentioned. All we hear is how Buhari is anti corruption but what corruption is greater than the disdain for rule of law? What corruption is greater than the deliberate weakening of our institutions? What corruption is greater than selective justice? What corruption is greater than the imbalance in siting projects? What corruption is greater than denying the people freedoom of speech and expression?
Hatred for GEJ is what is really the driving force of those supporting Buhari, it's not really the love for Nigeria or the man Buhari, they know the man Buhari can only move this country backwards but they are ready to support him just to see GEJ leave in 2015.

1 Like

Re: ''The Buharists and the Facts they are Ignoring.!!!'' by DatarecoveryNG: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2014
This is my first statement on Nairaland since 2012 . I am very impressed with your write-up. Keep it up.

Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Failed Elder Called Obasanjo - Abdul Falade / b / Online Voting..your Like Is Your Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.