Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Brainteaser Educational Consult In Conj Wit Yabatech College Of Technology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brainteaser Educational Consult In Conj Wit Yabatech College Of Technology (750 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Damajer Educational Consult - Now Is The Right Time To Get Ready For Utme, Waec, / UTME REGISTRATION @ SMARTLINK Educational Consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainteaser Educational Consult In Conj Wit Yabatech College Of Technology by mimopel(f): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Are you looking for a good quality efficient tutoial center?
Brainteasers educational consult has been what you been looking for, unlike everyother tutorial business center brainteaser us an educational consult under the umbrella of yabatech college of technology, unlike tutorial business center we re a professional consult with active 15yrs in education tutorials, and guess wat its so affordable, education has just been made easy, we have qualified teachers dat deal wit ur individual weakness and also we hav fully air conditioned, ultra modern classroom, good facilities and test, we hav many success stories, ur admission is guaranteed in as much u re ready to learn...
Re: Brainteaser Educational Consult In Conj Wit Yabatech College Of Technology by mimopel(f): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Waiting...
Re: Brainteaser Educational Consult In Conj Wit Yabatech College Of Technology by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 26, 2014
mimopel:
Waiting...
Hmmm.Miss mimi; Can I apply as a teacher?
Re: Brainteaser Educational Consult In Conj Wit Yabatech College Of Technology by mimopel(f): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
tee4light:
Hmmm.Miss mimi; Can I apply as a teacher?

I dnt knw, am nt d owner of the tutorial its under yabatech college of technology!.....am jst a student dere!
Re: Brainteaser Educational Consult In Conj Wit Yabatech College Of Technology by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2014
mimopel:

I dnt knw, am nt d owner of the tutorial its under yabatech college of technology!.....am jst a student dere!
Aiit. Me need job ni o...a fresh grad
Re: Brainteaser Educational Consult In Conj Wit Yabatech College Of Technology by mimopel(f): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
To all jambite looking for admission be mindful of d kind of tutorial center u go to, some center re jst established for ur money, dey don't hav sound teaching and good facilitates and dey ll jst teach u and not establish ur learning abilities...during jamb period dey ll start looking for runz for u to pass...my dear does runz ll fail, sorrry to burst ur bubbles jamb 2015 is all cbt and runz is nt going to work because ur exams is computer based and nothing cn b manipulated, dnt let dem giv u false hope to cum bck anoda year to write jamb, go to brainteaser in yabatech....tution fee is subsidies by yct to make it affordable for student and teaching is handled by experts u cn pass jamb!!....but if u need help regarding unilag,yct and other univ u cn get dere assistant but for jamb! Dey ll giv u help wit ur brain.....b wise..

(1) (Reply)

Uniben 39th/40th Convocation Programme Of Events / Servicenow Training / Full Story Of The Ongoing Ethical Crisis At Unn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.