Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo (2012 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Theultimate(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
There was serious panic at Igbodo in Ika
Norht East Local Government Area of Delta
State when a woman, Mrs. Mercy Uyanna
gave birth to two headed baby.
View’s Newsmen learnt that Mrs. Uyunna
who had since her pregnancy been going to
Nke Akam Maternity for her ante-natal
check up was along the line before her
labour discovered that she was carrying a
multiple pregnancy as the Matron in charge
of the Maternity home had put it.
It was also gathered that when Mrs. Uyanna
came to the Maternity as she had gone into
labour, there was high expectation for good
news to come, more so, that her Mother
came in from their Village in Calabar to see
them, she and her husband but they were
all disappointed when the abnormal
delivery occured.
Speaking with our reporter on the unusual
delivery in her office, the Matron in charge
of the maternity, Mrs. Selina Offor said
with the progress of Labour, Mrs. Uyannna
advanced very well, thus giving room to the
quick delivery of the first baby, but
according to her beofre they could finished
another head was down already, as they
started battling with the head for almost
two hours without success.
The Matron disclosed that at this point she
had to seek the help of a Doctor, who
helped in pulling out the babies which they
discovered to be Siamese twins, “the heads
were seperated, but they had two heads
but were both joined together in the
chest.” The Matron who expressed surprise
said since her fifty years on the job, she
had never experienced such a thing.
When contacted for comment, Mrs. Uyanna
refused to talk on the issue, and said unless
she got the permission of her husband,
who was said to have gone to the farm,
meanwhile, the birth of the Siamese twin
that have since been buried have sent
tongues of some residents of the serene,
ambient, sedated, and tranquil community
of Igbodo wagging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by MykLANNY(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Not two headed baby again... Its now a two headed creature
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by jacabi(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
May our suposed day of happiness not turn to sadness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Scary
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Mrfils(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ehyaa..
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by vedd: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
A thing of joy turning to sorrow and shame. This is too bad.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Sirniyeh(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hope surgical operation would help out
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by owabor(f): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
jacabi:
May our suposed day of happiness turn to sadness.
watin u dey comment sef? Turning prayers upside down

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Mogidi: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Siamese twins I suppose, hoping a philanthropist steps in to send mother and baby abroad. They would need expert medical care and I think our hospitals are not equipped to deal with medical phenomenon of this nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by mainheart(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
is a pity
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Theultimate(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
owabor:
Abi oo
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by eluquenson(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Heyya, so sad for the parents sad
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by jacabi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
owabor:
Thanks for notifying me. I've editted it. Kindly modify it on your post.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by achi4u(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:
Siamese twins I suppose, hoping a philanthropist steps in to send mother and baby abroad. They would need expert medical care and I think our hospitals are not equipped to deal with medical phenomenon of this nature.
Ben Carson comes to mind -The Gifted Hand.
God help ur people.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Mogidi: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
achi4u:
Ben Carson comes to mind -The Gifted Hand.
God help ur people.

Yes bros, Ben Carson remains a pioneer in neurosurgery.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by omenka(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
MykLANNY:
Not two headed baby again... Its now a two headed creature
#in Morgan Freeman's voice: What mor¤n.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Chai!

This is not cool at all.
And to worsen it, in a Naija Health Centre.

I wish I've got Buffet's kind of money right now.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Yes bros, Ben Carson remains a pioneer in neurosurgery.
I have been hearing about this Ben Carson guy but I have never deemed it necessary to google and find out who he is. Its good I just did and he's a black guy!

Wow!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Mogidi: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
berem:
I have been hearing about this Ben Carson guy but I have never deemed it necessary to google and find out who he is. Its good I just did and he's a black guy!

Wow!

A friend brought it to my attention last year, what an achievement, what a brain.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by akinsadeez(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:

Na wa o. Its obvious you didn't even read the article before rushing to comment. The article says that the Siamese twins have since been buried. Which ''expert medical care'' can you give to babies who are already dead and buried? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Mogidi: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
akinsadeez:

Na wa o. Its obvious you didn't even read the article before rushing to comment. The article says that the Siamese twins have since been buried. Which ''expert medical care'' can you give to babies who are already dead and buried? undecided

Couldn't bear to read the article, I felt uncomfortable looking at the picture, anyway I presume you can now avail yourself the expert medical care I referenced. Thank me later.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Abbey2sam(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
jacabi:
May our suposed day of happiness turn to sadness.

if no be say you say "our" i for no quote.......i wan remove my self from your prayer curse

abeg my hand no dey for this kind prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Two Headed Baby In Igbodo-photo by Theultimate(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Abbey2sam:

if no be say you say "our" i for no quote.......i wan remove my self from your prayer curse

abeg my hand no dey for this kind prayers
jacabi:
May our suposed day of happiness not turn to sadness.
It seems like he has corrected it.

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Dashing Buhari In New Campaign Pictures / Alaafin Of Oyo's Son Win APC House Of Rep Ticket In Oyo / Notable Quotes From President Jonathan At Kogi State Campaign Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.