Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria (12647 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Adaeze Igwe-Yobo

The most beautiful Miss Nigeria ever in my opinion!
I used to think it was Chinenye Ochuba but after I looked through her pictures again recently
I was just carried away with her beauty

[img]http://2.bp..com/_uxeoYKG5-bU/S9CtxBY_RJI/AAAAAAAABLg/Pj0vC-jZirA/s1600/Adaeze+Igwe+Crown+peagnt.jpg[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by adonbilivit: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Bianca ojukwu is now the most ugly right?

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
Bianca ojukwu is now the most ugly right?

Bianca is cute but her body looks kinda dry
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by adonbilivit: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2014
onila:

Bianca is cute but her body looks kinda dry

I used to think it was Chinenye Ochuba but after I looked through Adaeze Yobo pictures again recently
I was just carried away with her beauty
eh eh...bianca still got it at her age. adaeze is till in her prime and even at that bianca is still the most beautiful to me. look up pics of young Bianca

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
eh eh...bianca still got it at her age. adaeze is till in her prime and even at that bianca is still the most beautiful to me. look up pics of young Bianca

yea true, maybe am just comparing the young looks of Adaeze to an older Bianca
thats Y I think Adaeze is cuter

Bianca was stunning in her young days

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by itstpia1: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Wasnt she miss mbgn? I dont think its the same as miss nigeria.

And, the red hair pictures look rather like tyra banks.
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:
Wasnt she miss mbgn? I dont think its the same as miss nigeria.

And, the red hair pictures look rather like tyra banks.

mbgn I meant

its too long to start writing mbgn in the title box
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by charlesopp(m): 12:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by naijaboiy: 2:47am On Oct 23, 2014
The babe is fine smiley
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 3:08am On Oct 23, 2014
naijaboiy:
The babe is fine smiley
smiley

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2014
I also used to think it was Chinenye Ochuba but i was using the eyes of a younger me to look at her. Though i don't think it's Adaeze either. I would rate Bianca, Munachi and Omowunmi Akinnifesi above her. What Adaeze has going for her is her skin color just like in the case of that Flavour's girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by philantoxx(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2014
if she is to re-contest,she might still win
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by MzRaeRae(f): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Bleep Me...!.She looks like Rita ora,in DAT pix where she wore that cap backwards...shez not over fine but she's striking.
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by cahrym(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Munachi Abi is my choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2014
She's pretty and sexy. grin

I can't wa_nk off to her pictures in my secret room though.
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Oh Puhlease,

She's fine but def not the most beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:
She's pretty and sexy. grin

I can't wa_nk off to her pictures in my secret room though.

Of course you can't.

You only like to wa_nk off to this:

Sicko!

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2014
Munachi is no where near Adaeze

Munachi and that her big nose
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Of course you can't.

You only like to wa_nk off to this:

Sicko!

Sagamoron's fagggot biatch pleaded with me to stop pummeling him; grin grin grin

masonkz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by englishmart(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Who is adeze yobo?
The younger sister to Joseph yobo?

She's not cute enough as over hyped by the op

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Sagamoron's fagggot biatch pleaded with me to stop pummeling him; grin grin grin

Homofuukard, is that not what you w*nk to? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by fruityjojo(f): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2014
lipsrsealed hmmm
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuukard, is that not what you w*nk to? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggot, this is your fagggot biatch professing his love for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

masonkz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue

Sagamoron, how many diapers do you use in a day? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2014
I think I am more stunned by her Mum shocked shocked shocked shocked
The apple didn't fall far from this tree at all
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2014
I agree. Adaeze is stunning smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Tonto Dikeh Tells Nigerians To Ignore Kemi Olunloyo / Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. / Ufoma Marries Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.