Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Paypal - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal (574 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Paypal And Moneybookers Loading From Nigeria / Buy/exchange/sell Libertyreserve,alertpay,paypal Pecunix,graphcard With Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal by 9janinja(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2008
can some1 help me on how to get a paypal account pls FOR FREE
Re: Paypal by bugz: 5:09am On Nov 19, 2008
this is what you do.
1.)open an account with graphcard.com
2.)log into your account and click on get virtual address
3.)note the address you will be given because thats what you will use to open your paypal account
4.)go to paypal.com
5.)click on sign up then personal account
6.)use the address from graphcard and fill niger as your nationality
7.)fill in other necessary info and your account is up and running.

to verify your account send me a mail [email]cagedrebel@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Paypal by estherline: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2008
[size=13pt]STOP EVERY WORRY NOW AND START ACCEPTING CREDIT ON LINE AS A VERIFIED NIGERIAN

you will be happy that this second company to paypal will get you verified as a nigerian without the shortest time. with them, you will be able to sell and accept credit cards online, join other affiliate programs and in the end, they will send your check to your nigerian designated bank account. hurry now and book them

http://www.alertpay.com/?i6UiXV%2bXF03bC3vrxrLj3w%3d%3d
[/size]
Re: Paypal by hedgesfun(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2008
9janinja, and every nairalanders, to open paypal account as bugzs had said is really not the problem of course it could be done but am I am here I want to talk from personal experience and please read this well and digest it.
After you open your paypal, PayPal definitely has a very sophisticated software that monitors your ip and they know where you are browsing from, and immediately they discovered you are not browsing from your acclaimed country, then the problem started. Now here are the likely problems PayPal may request that you show them a proof of address in the name of Utility Bill such as Water Bill, Electric or better still your Credit/Debit card statement in your name and the address that is with them how do you resolve this. Also they can request for a proof of Identity that is any form of Identification that shows you are from where you actually claimed you are from like the Niger stuff how will you get a Niger passport, National Id or Driver's License.
I am not trying to discourage anyone here but I just don't want people to go trough too much stress or problems I had been there I had faced it and I know what I am saying. It really cost me more than a lot Please be wise

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up Of G.s.m Call Center For People / We Need Cyber Cafe In Unad / Learn How To Legally Rob A Bank And 1% Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.