Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) (4598 Views)

Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron / What We Knw So Far Abt Avengers 2:age Of Ultron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Eljay24(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2014
Good morning Nairalanders, Just found this Leaked Trailer of the upcoming Avengers 2 Age of Ultron,
features all the team members—plus the much anticipated Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor.

I'm so stoked, it's gona be a beatdown !!

you can watch the videos below or go to theyoutube link . ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Guykhena(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2014
It was announced its gonna be premiered at next week Agents Of SHIELD episode.

But now its leaked undecided (chance of boosting AOS ratings is now gone),,
But anyway ,smiley doesn't bother me..

2 Likes

Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by marvelling(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Guykhena:

It was announced its gonna be premiered at next week Agents Of SHIELD episode.

But now its leaked undecided (chance of boosting AOS ratings is now gone),,
But anyway ,smiley doesn't bother me..

Abeg post the link to the trailer, this guy just send us go him useless blog

1 Like

Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Guykhena(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2014
marvelling:

Download Link.

Enjoy.
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by marvelling(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Guykhena:

Download Link.

Enjoy.

Thanks man! Just watched it. Its totatlly badass! cheesy
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Guykhena(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2014
marvelling:

Thanks man! Just watched it. Its totatlly badass! cheesy

Mehn,it was awesome,, seeing Iron Man Hulkbuster armor squaring of against the hulk or Ultron delivering this epic line "There's No Strings On Me" grin ,
Damn can't wait for may 2015

1 Like

Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by marvelling(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Guykhena:

Mehn,it was awesome,, seeing Iron Man Hulkbuster armor squaring of against the hulk or Ultron delivering this epic line "There's No Strings On Me" grin ,
Damn can't wait for may 2015

From this trailer its as if ultron is gonna deal with them ruthlessly
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Wisegeek01(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
marvelling:

I just checked the blog the video is there at the end of the post*

or better still just go to google and ask for the link to the video,

rather than just bad mouthing someone,

na wa ooo !!
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by marvelling(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wisegeek01:

I just checked the blog the video is there at the end of the post*

or better still just go to google and ask for the link to the video,

rather than just bad mouthing someone,

na wa ooo !!

Stop defending your friend, its not there!
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by moneyallowed(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Love the Pinocchio quote! Marvel has a sense of humour too. they released a statement blaming Hydra for the leak
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by moneyallowed(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
marvelling:

Stop defending your friend, its not there!
Not his fault bro. The video is being taken down everywhere. Just wait till Tuesday
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by marvelling(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
moneyallowed:

Not his fault bro. The video is being taken down everywhere. Just wait till Tuesday

That's what I noticed, cos I couldn't find it
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Eljay24(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sorry for the inconveniences if you couldn't find the vid,
seems someone took it off,
but thanx for posting it here,
i have to remove the link . ..
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by starlingbawa(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
I can't wait to see this movie!
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Ignatio(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2014
I wonder who broke Captain's shield.
The no strings on me soundtrack is creepy.
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Bawss1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ignatio:
I wonder who broke Captain's shield.
The no strings on me soundtrack is creepy.

I thought Vibranium was practically indestructible.

Anyway I hope this Avengers isn't like the comedy show that was the prequel. They need to tone down the one liners and crank up the seriousness.
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bawss1:

Anyway I hope this Avengers isn't like the comedy show that was the prequel. They need to tone down the one liners and crank up the seriousness.

Dude, are you always angry like this? cheesy

Man . . . 10 months to wait. (the DVDs etal usually come out three months after theatrical release)

Anyway November is round the corner. I am groot is almost here
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Wisegeek01(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bawss1:

If u know Marvel pretty well, u'd realize joking around while still beating up badt guys is their thing . .. Unlike Dc where no one really smiles nd everything is grim nd gritty(nd dts good too tho)* well I'm just waiting to see how they would add their one liners in this one* becos it dosen't seem like Ultron is gona be telling jokes . .. lol
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by moneyallowed(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bawss1:

Shield's being broken before in the comics. Vibranium is almost indestructible, not totally. methinks it'll be something from outer space; the comic con teaser showed Stark looking up to the sky in that scene.
Think we can safely say this sequel will be more serious, and darker with less comic elements. Ultron doesn't kid around like Loki
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
moneyallowed:

Shield's being broken before in the comics. Vibranium is almost indestructible, not totally. methinks it'll be something from outer space; the comic con teaser showed Stark looking up to the sky in that scene.
Think we can safely say this sequel will be more serious, and darker with less comic elements. Ultron doesn't kid around like Loki

Don't count on it. Number 1 is to sell market to the largest audience. I see it being plenty fam friendly.
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by 14(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
The movie was shot in Johannesburg South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Jaymaestro(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Marvel has delivered another master piece. They should give it a break though. They have been on course since Disney's. Vibranium is even weaker to Adamantium (?)
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by marvelling(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Marvel has delivered another master piece. They should give it a break though. They have been on course since Disney's. Vibranium is even weaker to Adamantium (?)

You don watch the film? Na may 1st e dey come o! How you take get am?
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by moneyallowed(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jaymaestro:
You've seen it already? If you're referring to durability, then yes it is. In terms of utility though, it's not. It's more useful because of the variety of weapons you can make it due to it's energy absorbing/reflecting property. Even Adamantium can't cut Cap's Vibranium shield so i wonder what could possibly have happened inAoU. No spoilers please
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Jaymaestro(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
marvelling:

You don watch the film? Na may 1st e dey come o! How you take get am?
never oh -- some don upload am sha . I'd have to wait.
Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by Jaymaestro(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
moneyallowed:

You've seen it already? If you're referring to durability, then yes it is. In terms of utility though, it's not. It's more useful because of the variety of weapons you can make it due to it's energy absorbing/reflecting property. Even Adamantium can't cut Cap's Vibranium shield so i wonder what could possibly have happened inAoU. No spoilers please
actually , Gathering info. from its trailer . I know it's even more durable than normal adamantium , wolverine's adamantium though is different. It has only been destroyed by mostly cosmic beings. It might be an illusion .

1 Like

Re: Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) by khanivorous(f): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
The shield didn't break

All illusion from that witch girl( don't know her name)

Nice movie, tho...

(1) (Reply)

Download IJOGBON 2023 Nollywood Movie / Lets Talk About The Best Sexiest Movies You Can Download And Enjoy Right Now / Launching Ibakatv...the Hub Of African Entertainment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.