Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

University Charges Me International Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Charges Me International Fee (587 Views)

What! OAU Now Charges 212,500 Naira Per Session / BREAKING: Fashola Orders Reversal Of LASU Fees To Old Charges / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan: How Much Is The Total School Fee Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Charges Me International Fee by whiteroses(f): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2008
ok I have admission letter and resumption date is january 13th, the uni wrote me a letter that I should send my residential status if I am a resident or have no restrictions on staying in UK i'm paying £3,200 but if i'm not i'll have to pay £11,000 but i'm not a resident but I will be two weeks after university starts and it will really hurt me to pay 11 grand knowing that if school starts two weeks later i would have been a home student and pay£3000 so what should I do, should I be honest and show my status and pay int'l fee but by second year I start paying the normal fee or tell them i'm on holiday and will resume by January ending and by that time i'll be a home student and pay home fee. by the way telling them I'll pay my fees when I become home student is out of the option they'll not accept me to start late just because I want to escape the international fees. please help what should i do

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring A Positive Change To Our Educational Sector / Pls Any With Genuine Info About Different Forms On Sale In Any Force In Nigeria? / Unibuja First List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.