Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Download VIDEO:- T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download VIDEO:- T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice (1623 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) / Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download VIDEO:- T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2014
A picture of controversial Pastor
T.B. Joshua carrying three bags of
rice went viral this week within
Nigerian social media and blogs.
While most commended Joshua for
his humility and humanity, there
were suggestions that the picture
was ‘photo-shopped’. Others
insinuated the image was nothing
but a tasteless publicity stunt in the
light of the recent tragedy that
befell The SCOAN where over 100
died in a building collapse.
As a viewer of Emmanuel TV, I
have actually seen the video clip of
this particular humanitarian
mission previously and managed to
find the footage on YouTube. For
clarification, this did not take place
after the tragedy last month,
putting to rest the allegation that
this was an ill-timed publicity feat.
So, for all the doubters and
skeptics, here is video evidence of
Pastor T.B. Joshua carrying three
bags of rice in one of his numerous
philanthropic visits to less-
privileged areas.
Please download the video from here
http://dailytrumpeters..co.uk/2014/10/video-tb-joshua-carrying-three-bags-of.html?m=1

Re: Download VIDEO:- T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice by kennyslim1(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Nice one pastor
Re: Download VIDEO:- T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice by Jaymima(f): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2014
E no consign me poster as far as he no carry the bags of rice enter my house.

(1) (Reply)

Pack Of Lions Take On Angry Crocodile In Vicious Battle Over Prey / Beyonce Illuminati Symbols / The Upcoming Actress Shows Off Her Self On "Show Me The Money" Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.