Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Digital Camera N Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Digital Camera N Pc (637 Views)

Samsung Digital Camera D75 / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera / Need Software for Philip Keychain Digital Camera (p4417s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Camera N Pc by 5p1naz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2008
hellooooooooooooo nairalanders, i got a problem with ma digital cam n it just started latetly, wen i connect it to the pc it wud just rite folder empty, it wudnt show me any of the pics on the digi cam, but if i remove the memory card on the digicam n connect the digicam to the pc , it wud show the pics stored on the digicam's memory but if i restore the memory card, it wudnt show the pics on the memory card,

NB. i can view all the pictures on the memory card if its not connected to the pc, but once connected to the pc, it wud just tell me folder empty,
Re: Digital Camera N Pc by 5p1naz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
plssssssssssssssss abeg wheres everybody nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nairalanders are always there to help, werin ahpin to yall where una deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Digital Camera N Pc by DualCore1: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2008
use a card reader, scan the mem card for virus attack.
backup data on mem card to PC
format memcard from PC
put memcard back into cam and format it using the cam.
try taking pictures and vids and save them on memcard.
now test to see if it works good now.
Re: Digital Camera N Pc by 5p1naz(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2008
hey man thankssssssssssss so much, now i have to go find sm1 witha memory card reader, il let u know wat hapins, tnx,

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Decode Adobe / Multi-links Negative Billing / Toshiba Laptops For Whole Sale At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.