Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why I Want To Serve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Serve (461 Views)

Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari / I’m Not Desperate To Serve, Says Jonathan - Punch / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Serve by atiku2015(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Security

Do we feel safer today in Nigeria than we did 10 years ago? Our number one priority is keeping Nigeria and Nigerians secure.

Unemployment

My motto is Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!!! Our young people needs jobs! Having
created over 50,000 private sector
jobs, I hope to bring this experience
to serve Nigeria.

Education

Education is key in the development
of any nation. My experience building world class schools, from primary to university levels shows that we can do it here!

[url=atiku.org/2015/]Atiku Abubakar [/url]
Re: Why I Want To Serve by atiku2015(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
This campaign is about you. It's about making sure Nigerians can feed their families, that our young people can find good jobs, and that our people are secure.

We have published a plan , and I have the
competence and experience to execute this
plan. We will work together to build
#ANigeriaForAll
Re: Why I Want To Serve by mekaboy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tell that to obasanjo who knows u better than we do.
Re: Why I Want To Serve by atiku2015(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
#ANigeriaForAll.
Twitter via @atiku
Re: Why I Want To Serve by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dead on Arrival!!!!

I will rather thumb-print for GEJ or Sit at home and forget about politics than to vote Atiku.
atiku2015:
This campaign is about you. It's about making sure Nigerians can feed their families, that our young people can find good jobs, and that our people are secure.
We have published a plan , and I have the
competence and experience to execute this
plan. We will work together to build
#ANigeriaForAll
Did anyone stop him from using his wonderful plan when he was VP?
Re: Why I Want To Serve by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sir,

I humbly wish you Goodluck in 2015.

Patience till 2019.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Our Draft Policy Outline On Jobs? / Who Is Fooling Who? / President Goodluck Jonathan To Collect PDP Presidential Nomination Form Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.