Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence (1565 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence / Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by pastoraaaaaa: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-xywVMINVFMg/VEilMvOYP3I/AAAAAAADvoY/hWjgB-KIbK4/s280/d-a-3--496x450.jpg[/img]
A Nigerian man based in Maryland, Dominic Adesanya, (pictured above) has been arrested after jumping the White House Fence. According to police reports, around 7.15pm yesterday Wednesday October 22nd, Adesanya, 23, climbed the fence on the North Lawn of the building and got about 20 yards past the fence before he was taken down by Secret Service and dogs.

He's currently in police custody but is being treated in a hospital for injuries he sustained during the encounter. He was attacked by K.9 dogs. Continue to see photos from the incident...

The White House was on a lock-down for about two hours after Adesanya jumped the fence. President Obama was said to be in the White House at the time of the incident. Police also said Adesanya was not armed...but he's still in big trouble.

According to his Facebook profile, he attended Stevenson University for business administration and management and Hartford Community College for an associate of science, along with partially business administration and management.

His father spoke with ABC 2 and said Adesanya had been arrested at the White House before and that the family had tried to get him help.

His jump comes weeks after a similar incident happened, prompting the resignation of the director of Secret Service, Julia Pierson on October 1st. In September, a 42 year old man named Omar Gonzalez also jumped the fence and got in the East room before he was arrested. Guess there will be more copycats. The Secret Service need to pay more attention.

Below are photos from the incident. Some of the dogs also had to be treated after Adesanya kicked them..

For more news visit us via

Source www..com

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by overhypedsteve(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Dat is the posters picture.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by pastoraaaaaa: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2014
overhypedsteve:
Dat is the posters picture.

lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by 2cato: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Nigerian sha. What is he looking for or what does he hope to achieve.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by uchihahinata: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Na wa. Is thhis to get attention or what?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2014
maybe he did it to win a bet
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by pastoraaaaaa: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2014
diluminati:
maybe he did it to win a bet

Lol.. Expensive bet
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by yousee(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2014
He will come and give one yeye reason now.

U jump person fence, u b thief
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by soma042(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Bbb
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by Canme4u(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Lolz. Despirado. See him chest. cheesy grin grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by hazyfm: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2014
haba...
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by Balkan(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Yoruba people are getting radicalised everyday. See what indoctrination can do.
I know Yorubas to be moderate and tolerant.
Know thanks to BUHARIS islamisation agenda.
We say no to a terrorist.
We say to Buhari
GEJ TILL JESUS COMES.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by dealslip(f): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Balkan:
We say to Buhari
GEJ TILL JESUS COMES.

honestly, you need paracetamol for your high fever undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by julisa2020(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2014
lmao...cheesy...wtf...did he think he was in naija...grin abi he head dey shake gringrin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by soma042(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2014
2cato:
Nigerian sha. What is he looking for or what does he hope to achieve.

I wonder ooo.
Always giving us bad name, that was the way two of them butchered and lynched a British officer broad day light .
Yelloba breaking award since 1880
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2014
LoL, I bet the guy was on a bet..
He was just having fun..
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by pastoraaaaaa: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
LoL, I bet the guy was on a bet..
He was just having fun..

I think so
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by noblealuu: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Balkan:
We say to Buhari
GEJ TILL JESUS COMES.

Why remain in the doldrums of tribalism?! USA doesn't know who's Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba all they know is that a Nigerian has committed a crime considered a threat to the presidency and some folks are here reeling off tribal trivialities. Btw, I just wonder how that white house fence is that miscreants keep scaling through, neva heard of someone manouvering through Aso Rock to get to th villa.

Back to this GEJ till when white house will be relocated to Abuja: what if another Nigerian becomes the president than GMB. N GEJ will the heavens fall? Hmmmm if I were God I wuld hv just single-handedly made Fashola from no party to President lol sounds incredibly impossible right?! And let me see wat wil be of APC n PDP.

Let's am misunderstood, am Ibo n I so wish the best for my cntry come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by eunisam: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2014
people dey try.making unnecessary news.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by 1shortblackboy: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2014
ein don try. at least we don hear ein name
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by pastoraaaaaa: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2014
eunisam:
people dey try.making unnecessary news.

am Sorry for u. .. This new unnecessary? .. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Lets Cast Our Presidential Votes Here, B/W PDP And APC. / VIDEO: Chadian Soldiers Brainwashing Catpured Boko Haram Back To Normalcy / Unconfirmed Delta State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.