Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? (7241 Views)

FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! / USA USED BLACKBERRY CURVE 4- N14,000. 09091139464 / Watch Startimes Digital Mobile Phone TV Free For 3 Months @ N14,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Emrich(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2014
I have been bugged severally by one Mr ___ with emails requesting that I check his website to learn the secrets of 'Konga, Jumia and Alaba Boys', I finally did and his website promised to show me how to buy branded products from Asia 'dirt cheap'

It sounded crazy but I'm hoping someone here has had some experience with this; I need to know if really, there is a website that sells things that cheap or if anyone has dealt with any of such guys advertising on this. I'll appreciate any insights or inputs on this, thanks guys.
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by hopeforcharles(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
I think it is a big fat lie, come to think of it how will samsung that produce the phone globally around $400 -$600 then have a subsidary that sells that low, it is either a lie or copy.
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Anomnity: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Does it mean scammers now use powerful charms or what.Why is it that at this age of countless daylight examples of cheap Scam people are still easily lured to this cheap scam snare.I mean there are things common sense can make clear if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Give us the name of the website
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by texazzpete(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Emrich:
I have been bugged severally by one Mr ___ with emails requesting that I check his website to learn the secrets of 'Konga, Jumia and Alaba Boys', I finally did and his website promised to show me how to buy branded products from Asia 'dirt cheap'

It sounded crazy but I'm hoping someone here has had some experience with this; I need to know if really, there is a website that sells things that cheap or if anyone has dealt with any of such guys advertising on this. I'll appreciate any insights or inputs on this, thanks guys.

The fact that you even partially believe this cheap scam worries me tremendously.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Emrich(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Give us the name of the website
http://cheapimportsecret.info
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Emrich(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
texazzpete:

The fact that you even partially believe this cheap scam worries me tremendously.

I can't write off everything that sounds good just because it could be scam; I only have to investigate well, that is why I'm asking the Nairaland community to see if anybody has had an encounter with these guys.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Emrich(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anomnity:
Does it mean scammers now use powerful charms or what.Why is it that at this age of countless daylight examples of cheap Scam people are still easily lured to this cheap scam snare.I mean there are things common sense can make clear if you know what I mean.

Everybody wants cheap things; even the rich don't buy the costliest among available options, they go for cheap with value. So don't blame people for going where they feel will save them few bucks. And yeah, common sense has told me to ask you guys and not act blindly.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Emrich(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
hopeforcharles:
I think it is a big fat lie, come to think of it how will samsung that produce the phone globally around $400 -$600 then have a subsidary that sells that low, it is either a lie or copy.
That's very insightful, thanks.
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by steppin: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
@OP,
No offense bro, but taking a second look at the suspicious advert simply shows you're greedy. Seeking for opinion after that means you need a good head on your shoulders.
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Emrich(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
steppin:
@OP,
No offense bro, but taking a second look at the suspicious advert simply shows you're greedy. Seeking for opinion after that means you need a good head on your shoulders.
I like gadgets and will be happy to have them cheap so yeah I guess you are right, I'm greedy and I like it shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by lawsbanks: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
I get those mails too. Its d same scammer that will use different names like dr. Azolibe, adeboye james, etc..... I delete his msgs instantly so I don't have his various names again. Sometimes he even tells u to buy something on having sex for 30mins and longer. He is a thief, pls dont fall prey. He sends a minimum of two mails per day. Beware
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Emrich(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2014
lawsbanks:
I get those mails too. Its d same scammer that will use different names like dr. Azolibe, adeboye james, etc..... I delete his msgs instantly so I don't have his various names again. Sometimes he even tells u to buy something on having sex for 30mins and longer. He is a thief, pls dont fall prey. He sends a minimum of two mails per day. Beware
That's exactly the same person, thanks
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by texazzpete(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Emrich:

I can't write off everything that sounds good just because it could be scam; I only have to investigate well, that is why I'm asking the Nairaland community to see if anybody has had an encounter with these guys.

There's cheap and there's a scam so obvious that anyone should be able to spot it.

Would you also give it a second thought if you see an ad for a 2014 Range Rover for 1 million naira?
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Emrich(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
texazzpete:

There's cheap and there's a scam so obvious that anyone should be able to spot it.

Would you also give it a second thought if you see an ad for a 2014 Range Rover for 1 million naira?
I understand what you are saying. That price is too cheap for s4 but I know people exaggerate in business. So I'm only paying attention, in the first place, because there could be a site that sells things cheap indeed; maybe not that cheap but cheap enough. And with what I know about gadgets, I can't call anyone that says s4 can be bought that cheap a mad person, I'll only ask him to explain how. This is because the cost of manufacturing the phones we buy 100,000 for example is sometimes below 30,000. And when you consider that it is no longer the flagship of the company and other economic factors or activities that have affected the phone or the company, you will see the price could be down indeed.

Again, I do not believe it will be that cheap but if there is a site that Konga buys from, I'll love to know it.
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by omojoss(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
hopeforcharles:

Most of these products are true but their hardware programming ain't complete. That's why u can buy an s4 for 14k instead of 60k. When you acquire it, u discoverr the camera ain't good or the media player is not working
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2014
texazzpete:

i suspect that he is the one executing the scam.
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by mjohnny: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2015
MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE..!!!
Are You Still Jobless? Need An Extra Source of Income?
Don't waiste this coming year 2015.
Learn How to Start Mini Importation Business With Less Than 14,000naira as capital and make up to FOUR times profit. A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide that reveals the Top most import Secrets on how to Import Items like: laptops, phones, watches, jewelries, motor/motorcycle spare parts, tubes, tyres, cloths, Brazilian human hair, bulbs, camera etc. either USED or NEW from USA and CHINA

I'm also available for ONE-on-ONE or GROUP TRAINING on MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS. Won’t you make up your mind and start experiencing this life changing business opportunity?

For more details visit:
For Mini Importation Business click: http:///mini-importation
or CALL: 08060503032 /07052963482 or +447031962768 /+2348060503032
Email: olusanyafat@gmail.com for the MANUAL
BBM: 51436625

Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Yitzraeli: 3:04am On Jan 01, 2015
About this galaxy s4 @ 14k is somehow real, i have little details about it, inbox my mail and lemme share you the website to get it.
I also need help pls!
I need trustwothy mentor to guide me pls.
its so suprising that you can now get macbook(thin) air for just 200usd from a company like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by tyconcepts(f): 6:12am On Jan 01, 2015
I thought I was the only one suffering from the mail spamming ....Samsung galaxy for 14k?? I just dey look the guy(s) in 7D lipsrsealed
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:15am On Jan 01, 2015
tyconcepts:
I thought I was the only one suffering from the mail spamming ....Samsung galaxy for 14k?? I just dey look the guy(s) in 7D lipsrsealed
Laughing In Swahili
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Bulksolutions: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hello yitzraeli,

This is my email bulksolutionsng@gmail.com

Please send the website to my email.
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by gbodimowo(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2015
lawsbanks:

The current name is dee obina I got the same mail but check out importexperts thread on this same page in NL he has also brought up this Asian company too what do you think
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by gbodimowo(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2015
tyconcepts:

Haaaa Ty e reach u too na wah
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by iyi115: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
i'll also like to know if this website is real @all
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by OROZ(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
iyi115:
i'll also like to know if this website is real @all
Check out tte link, I also got the email, after my investigation i got a company name netfame digital media, that has an office in abuja. U have to buy a guide book to learn the secret of importation. For just 5k with a deadline of 11th January, 2015, to a uba account. Omoh, naija no dey really carry last. Follow the link n read

http://cheapimportsecret.info/
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by twicenoni(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
I get the mail too the guy try wella him compose the format wella lol. Guys dey complsin here the fool still post am here sef. At these age wey Guys dey use google search pass anything the guy still lie for mail as if him don pay google to block the search engine make others no fit search am hmmm laughing in zulu
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by ceejay80s(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Emrich:

If u like urself don't buy anything from them
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by ceejay80s(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Anomnity:

I wonder o!!!!
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by ceejay80s(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Emrich:

Don't be surprised That the site is even owned by a nairalander who has many username, he will even reply that the website is authentic
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by Yitzraeli: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Brothers, here is the asian company website
( )
if you want it drop your mail me. I wish i could give it free but i cant.

Its real just that thing galaxy S4 is made in china, not original Samsung Galaxy S4 but it has almost same capacity...thats just the truth.
You can also get some other things there anyway.

:::logging out::::
Re: How True Is This Ad Of An 'asian Trading Company' That Sells Galaxy S4 N14,000? by alabi484(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Yitzraeli:
Brothers, here is the asian company website
( )
if you want it drop your mail me. I wish i could give it free but i cant.

Its real just that thing galaxy S4 is made in china, not original Samsung Galaxy S4 but it has almost same capacity...thats just the truth.
You can also get some other things there anyway.

:::logging out::::
Pls send me a mail... alabi484@gmail.com... thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD...⏳⏰ Brand New 2017 LG 49 Inches "Super Ultra Hd Hdr 4k Smart Led Tv❗❗❗✔... / Quality Logitech Webcams And Headsets / CLEAN UK USED INTEL HP PROBOOK 640g1 CORE i5@120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.