Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Nigerian Institute Of Mechanical Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Institute Of Mechanical Engineers (1122 Views)

Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Entry Level Metallurgical And Mechanical Engineers Recruitment / Nigerian Institute Of Journalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Institute Of Mechanical Engineers by CaptJHMiller: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2014
Hi everyone.
Please I will like to know if we have members of the above mentioned body here? I am a student member and will like to know how I will upgrade my membership to a graduate member.
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Institute Of Mechanical Engineers by mathmatica: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Am working on been a graduate member....
Re: The Nigerian Institute Of Mechanical Engineers by CaptJHMiller: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
mathmatica:
Am working on been a graduate member....
Please what is the procedure?
Re: The Nigerian Institute Of Mechanical Engineers by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Good to know we have NIMECHE members on Here cool cool cool
Re: The Nigerian Institute Of Mechanical Engineers by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
I m in too o... how can one be a graduate member puwease o piko.....
Re: The Nigerian Institute Of Mechanical Engineers by CaptJHMiller: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
taiwolusol:
Good to know we have NIMECHE members on Here cool cool cool
Please how did you do it?

(1) (Reply)

Finlab Nig Ltd, Any Idea About Their Interview And Salary Offer? / Online Writing Jobs At Mypastquestion.com / Beware.. SCAM @ (noreply@interswitchng.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.