Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Do I Remove This!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Remove This!!! (1201 Views)

I Want To Remove This Pregnancy / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / How Can I Remove Hair From My Scrotum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove This!!! by SexyFox(f): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
This thing is all over my back and on my face, even some part of my arm. If you press it, small yellow stuff that look like butter comes out. What is it and how can I remove it?

Re: How Do I Remove This!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol.....hama head of horror
Re: How Do I Remove This!!! by LizNaira: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
You can use a lemon face scrub , squeeze half a lemon in to a container and a table spoon of honey and a table spoon of salt. Then mix well and massage all over your skin for 5 minutes and then rinse off. then repeat once a week. It will slowly fade. you can also see

http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/10-natural-ways-to-lighten-your-skin.html
Re: How Do I Remove This!!! by kalet55(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
LizNaira:
You can use a lemon face scrub , squeeze half a lemon in to a container and a table spoon of honey and a table spoon of salt. Then mix well and massage all over your skin for 5 minutes and then rinse off. then repeat once a week. It will slowly fade. you can also see

http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/10-natural-ways-to-lighten-your-skin.html
do you know how I can remove dark spots on the body
Re: How Do I Remove This!!! by LizNaira: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
kalet55:

do you know how I can remove dark spots on the body

You can use the same all over your body not just your face
Re: How Do I Remove This!!! by marieolae(f): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yes, thing thing that you have is very common.

There are some tips that I can give to you, for effective results.

1.wash your face with warm water twice a day using a mild facial wash.

2.You can steam your face over a bowl of hot water. This opens your pores, then you can gently push this whiteheads out of the pores.

3. Drink a lot of water! A lot!!!

4.I know this sounds cliché, but honey works! I used to have this problem and I used honey on the affected area.
If you check the ingredients oh honey, it contains some antibacterial properties.

Try not to pick it or squeeze it as this could spread all around your face.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Death Of Patients: A Warning To Nigeria Medical Association / You’ll Never Look At A Banana In The Same Way Again After Reading This / Causes Of Heavy Periods/menstrual Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.