Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** (129447 Views)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Sanusi Halts Naira Devaluation Claims Naira Is At Desired Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
And do u think you can compare your useless country to Ghana?

So u mean Cedi is bigger and better than Naira?

Go and check your elementary Economics text books
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
komek:

Have you forgotten u are a nigerian? This thread was open to enlightened u a little but as usual a nigerian will choose to be a fool rather than to be sensible. Am not surprised. A nigerian will forever be a nigerian.Foolishness and stu.pidity will also forever continue to be part and parcel of u people. USELESS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Are u saying that if our naira is taken to those above listed countries, u can exchange the naira
at said rate?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by edogho(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It can be a blessing....after we have told 150million Nigerians that they are not really Nigerians...they are citizens of Niger!

Oil countries like Saudi,UAE and Libya that do well have one thing in common....low populations (Saudi:11million, UAE 8 million, Libya 6million people)...And all of them produce more oil than Nigeria.(170 million people).

Russia is also an oil producer with a high population(140m i think). But....Russia has a strong industrial economy too....and exports manufactured goods. And they produce five times more oil than Nigeria...and lots of gas.
read ur post again and answer, is that (population) suppose to be an excuse?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by HopeAlive14(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Who say im mama soup no sweet, na him sabi!
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Space for sale......1 trillion iranian rial.......walahi we be America to this mofos! Lemme see wat i can import from there
and pay them in the almighty NAIRA
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
edogho:

No it is not.

At which point...I refer you to the article Pass the books, hold the oil.

I will leave you with this example....two men each earn a salary of N89000. One of the men has a wife and two children, the other has a wife, ten children, and five dependents.

Which one of them will have the better looking children(Both men's wives do not work).?

Nigeria is the household with ten children....countries like the UAE are the house with five children.

Unitl Nigeria becomes an industrial economy...we will continue to suffer poverty.

Here are two articles that are very good at explaining why we are not a rich country...despite the oil.

Pass the books hold the oil

Managing the Dutch disease in Nigeria (I highly recommend this article!..especially paragraphs 2-4)
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
edogho:
. This muhf**keer dont know maths. Its like when me and ma only broda is eatin from a pot of soup,,,,, compared to when ur house of dozen is eatin from from thesame size pot soup. U knw we fresher than ur hause!
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by MadCow1: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
So by your dead brain mumugerian analysis we have two Ghana currencies? one unoriginal and one original. Hahahaha you are a fool indeed. Being a nigerian makes you a double fool.The naira is the most useless currency in the world.Ghc100 can make you a billionaire in nigeria.

No... You just have the same old useless Cedis in a new note..

100GHc.. You mean 1 Million Cedis abi? grin

1 million Cedis is less than 20 thousand naira.. lol

I guess the Bank of Ghana succeeded in fooling your nation of black fools into thinking your new currency was more valuable than the old.. grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by princesschloe: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
Have you forgotten u are a nigerian? This thread was open to enlightened u a little but as usual a nigerian will choose to be a fool rather than to be sensible. Am not surprised. A nigerian will forever be a nigerian.Foolishness and stu.pidity will also forever continue to be part and parcel of u people. USELESS PEOPLE.
Why so much hatred for Nigeria yet you won't stay off the forum. You are so vulgar and always spewing insults on Nigerians. I think you are just being sentimental and uncouth! Change your ways!!.
Note: Don't bother quoting me because i won't check it. I'm outta here.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by ChiSun27(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
∂oη't even go there. What is Nigerian naira in the comity of currencies?? Wait!!! Are u serious?? South Korea?? Why my hood guys com D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ hustle D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ go der?? @OP,I no believe that South Korea one.

You have a disease called inferiority complex. Please, go for a deliverance section.

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by nduchucks: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
[b]
Currency more valuable than Nigerian Naira
1Argentine Peso = # 19.5058
1Australian Dollar = # 145.1174
1Bahraini Dinar. = #438.4331
1Bermudan Dollar = #165.2893
1Brazilian Real = #67.0545
1British Pound = #267.0264
1Buglarian New Lev = #108.1736
1Canadian Dollar = #146.4033

1Chinese Renminbi = #26.9901

1Czech Koruna = #7.6727
1Danish Krone = #28.4149
1Egyptian Pound = #23.1174
1European Euro = #211.6380

1Hong Kong Dollar = #21.3058

1Icelandic Krona = #1.3802
1Indian Rupee. = #2.6992

1Israeli Shekel = #44.2545
1Jamaican Dollar = #1.4711
1Japanese Yen = #1.5455
1Jordanian Dinar = #232.8017

1Kuwaiti Dinar = #573.9207
1Malaysian Ringgit = #50.5157
1Mexican Peso = #12.2132
1Moroccan Dirham = #19.0562
1New Zealand Dollar = # 131.7041
1Norwegian Krone = # 25.2165
1Pakistani Rupee = #1.6050
1Peruvian Sol = #56.9570
1Polish Zloty = #50.0579
Russian New Rouble = # 4.0264
1Saudi Riyal = #44.0529
1Singapore Dollar = #130.1488
1Slovak Koruna = #211.6380
1South African Rand = 15.0000
1Sri Lankan Rupee = 1.2645
1Swedish Krona = #23.0264
1Swiss Franc = #175.2810
1Taiwanese Dollar=# 5.4430
1Thai Baht. = 5.1207 naira
1Turkish Lira= 73.6678 naira
1U.S. Dollar = 165.2893 naira

Debilitated naira enjoying mediocrity.
grin cheesy [/b]

For all practical purposes, the post above must be APC propaganda. embarassed

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by drnoel: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
What answer do you need again.Is your brain sooo dull to comprehend this thread?
still doesn't answer the question
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
MadCow1:

I guess the Bank of Ghana succeeded in fooling your nation of black fools into thinking your new currency was more valuable than the old.. grin

Ghanaians are the most sensible people in Africa l.#FACT...nigerians are the most foolish and useless people in Africa.GHC1 = 52N...Go and hug a wet transformer.Mumugerian mumu.

2 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

still doesn't answer the question
Why don't you ask your father rather?

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Franchise21(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Really? Never knew our currency was this strong cheesy. Up Nigeria. It can be better though.
U call dat strong?
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by MadCow1: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
Ghanaians are the most sensible people in Africa l.#FACT...nigerians are the most foolish and useless people in Africa.GHC1 = 52N...Go and hug a wet transformer.Mumugerian mumu.

You obviously weren't sensible enough to know that Bank of Ghana was mindfhucking you with the new Cedis.. cheesy

1GHc - 52Naira

If 1Ghc - 10 thousand Cedis

10000 Cedis = 52 naira..

I hope you are sensible enough to figure this out..

Did you think all those many zeros on your currency evaporated into thin air?

New note - Same old shitty value

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Franchise21(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
Watch ya mouth n show respect to d Giant of Africa
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
MadCow1:

You obviously weren't sensible enough to know that Bank of Ghana was mindfhucking you with the new Cedis.. cheesy

1GHc - 52Naira

If 1Ghc - 10 thousand Cedis

10000 Cedis = 52 naira..

I hope you are sensible enough to figure this out..

Did you think all those many zeros on your currency evaporated into thin air?

New note - Same old shitty value
You foolishness is way beyond the foolishness of an average nigerian. There is only one currency in Ghana which Ghc and its equivalent to 52N.You seem not to know anything about currency.You are just using your nigerian brain which is equivalent to that of dogs.IT AINT SURPRISING.
Ghc1 = $3.6
Ghc1000= $36,000
If that's the same that's up to u.FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by OXYGEN01: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Franchise21:
Watch ya mouth n show respect to d Giant of Africa
STOP FOOLING.Dogs wont even call that useless country giant. Not even giant in terrorism ..Oohh come to think of it..u mean giant in foolishness abi?

2 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by otumfour(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

This fagggot biatch is still talking. grin grin grin

A fagggot pussi that was intellectually pummeled by a lady, leaving him dazed.

How many diapers do you use in one day? grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite stays killing u on threads, iconize the puccccy runaway slave grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Franchise21(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
STOP FOOLING.Dogs wont even call that useless country giant. Not even giant in terrorism ..Oohh come to think of it..u mean giant in foolishness abi?
I'm nt here to exchange words wiv a clueless Ghanian like u
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
MadCow1:

MAD COW cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite stays killing u on threads, iconize the puccccy runaway slave grin grin grin

A pussi that created a new moniker to diss his superiors is calling another person pussi! grin grin grin grin grin

The same sagamite that has been getting whipped since yesterday is killing me? grin

You're a pure m_oron so automatically that appears "killing" to you. grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
the ape obviously meant giANT grin such crass stvpidity in a certified sh1thole shocked kiss

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by osiomwan92: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Guy al diz naira blab na story 4 d gods****#y my 9ja G's dey smuggle demselves 2 al doz countries listed.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

This fagggot biatch is still talking. grin grin grin

A fagggot pussi that was intellectually pummeled by a lady, leaving him dazed.

How many diapers do you use in one day? grin grin grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, do you think that you can tell me to stop talking like you tell your man-biatch? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by mmark12(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
jieta:
mumu who call you, man when dey make aproko

JIETA IS A BIG OLODO.

U dont know the difference bet North Korea and South Korea

Again stop watching Big Brother Africa
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

A pussi that created a new moniker to diss his superiors is calling another person pussi! grin grin grin grin grin

The same sagamite that has been getting whipped since yesterday is killing me? grin

You're a pure m_oron so automatically that appears "killing" to you. grin

Homofuuktard, you are being slaughtered for being dumb. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I suya you. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
komek:

you people are just pathetic mor0ns! how does the fact that your currency is "bigger and better" provide food to millions of your countrymen and women who eat from dustbins or don't have electricity? SMH. bunch of unserious modafakas!
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by MadCow1: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
OXYGEN01:
You foolishness is way beyond the foolishness of an average nigerian. There is only one currency in Ghana which Ghc and its equivalent to 52N.You seem not to know anything about currency.You are just using your nigerian brain which is equivalent to that of dogs.IT AINT SURPRISING.
Ghc1 = $3.6
Ghc1000= $36,000
If that's the same that's up to u.FOOL.

You are either too young or too daft or a combination of both to be discussing this topic..

My assignment for you is to Google and research the word redenomination.

Dumdass charley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.