Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Will Vote For Buhari/apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For Buhari/apc (1177 Views)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by rigarmortis: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
1. I will vote for buhari if he comes out with a good agenda instead of just being so obsessed with being the president.

2. I will vote for buhari if he proposes a better economic long and short term plan instead of just pointing out loopholes with no alternative answer to them himself, either in manifestoes press conferences or public statements.

3. I will vote for buhari is his candidacy is purely democratic, others will be arm-twisted into accepting even if they have something better to offer.

4. I will vote for buhari if he starts from the grassroots instead of appealing to the middle class and internet pundits who wont even be at the voting centres under the scorching sun.

5. I will vote for buhari if he stops the issuing subtle threats about what will happen if he loses.

6. I will vote for him if he stops the belief that its his right to win.

7. I will vote for him if he understands that many people are disenfranchised with him and don't like him, contrary to popular opinion in his party and many people are not on his side, even in his state.

8. I will vote for him if he stops parading himself as an incorrigible man while hobnobbing with criminals, sheriif is now a bad man, but few months ago there was a picture of him, lai, tinubu and co, hugging and laughing after a meeting, he should drop this moral highground issue, it pisses me off, after serving under his senselessY general sani A.butcher and CLEARING HIM OF AQLL CRIMES even when indicted by the world.

9. I will vote for him if he can assure me that he wont die ''ON THE THRONE'' two is too many already.
[s]
[s]10. I will vote for him if he stops sponsoring b.oko[/s]

[s]11. I will vote for him if he can recite my ""primary (framary) purpose (furfose) is to serve my people ([b]fifoo[/b]l)"" fast, three times.
[/s][/s]
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
BUT HE IS A TERRORIST!!!
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by olapluto(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
BUT HE IS A TERRORIST!!!
Mandela was also a terrorist to Maggy Thatcher. I can understand if Buhari is terrorising you. Your source of income is in danger.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
olapluto:

Mandela was also a terrorist to Maggy Thatcher. I can understand if Buhari is terrorising you. Your source of income is in danger.
save me that he is a corrupt free sermon!
he is a TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
olapluto:

he is a TERRORIST
He is corrupt (petroleum trust fund scandal )
He is a jihadist
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by olapluto(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
VICTORCIZA:

he is a TERRORIST
He is a jihadist
lol. You're pathetic mate. Take your jihadist agenda to people that reason like you.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by Blackfire(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
aluwala olongbo,shebi ogbon ati keran je ni
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by Curious345: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
VICTORCIZA:

he is a TERRORIST
He is a jihadist
hnmmm
Re: I Will Vote For Buhari/apc by Cammo: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
I will vote for Buhari if he denounces Islam.

(1) (Reply)

33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts / THE NIGERIAN ARMY!!! The Need For Deep Reflection And Total Overhauling / Armrobbery Incident In Access Bank Agbor Yesterday One Of The Robber Shot Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.