Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business (2633 Views)

... / How To Start A Travel And Tour Service Business In Lagos Nigeria / Need Information On Setting Up A Standard All-in-one Printing Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business by kay29000(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Good day good people of Nairaland. I am planning to start a car hire service business, and would appreciate advise from people that are already in the business. I went to the Airport today to see a friend of mine who is in the business. The guy has been in it for about 7 years now, and he now has three cars he is using. He filled me in on the ins and out, but told me the cars allowed by F.A.A.N at the airport are mostly Toyota Camry's...from the 1999 model up.

I want to start with a Kia Picanto (everything working fine, and with AC), but I can't register with the organizations at the airport. So, I am planning to go to club houses and hotels. Please, I would need tips on how to go about this from people that are already into it. Thanks in advance. By the way, I plan to drive the car myself.

Re: Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business by lycopene(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Did you get any reply as regard to this your post?
Re: Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business by chiomaxwell27: 3:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Good day I am a logistics agent, I help bikers and car owner who are into transport business to find client and customer they can help deliver their goods just like Uber but only for delivery. If you are interested in getting clients you can send me your number to add you up .
Re: Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business by Dlemy: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
chiomaxwell27:
Good day I am a logistics agent, I help bikers and car owner who are into transport business to find client and customer they can help deliver their goods just like Uber but only for delivery. If you are interested in getting clients you can send me your number to add you up .

Hello, am interested but mine is bus, I need clients.
Re: Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business by chiomaxwell27: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
drop your WhatsApp number let me add you to the group
Re: Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business by Stkingsley(m): 1:53am On Jun 25, 2021
chiomaxwell27:
drop your WhatsApp number let me add you to the group

Re: Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business by toastmagazinenigeria: 4:18pm On Mar 28
You can rent a car from NAIRAXI. Check them out https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-abuja/ or https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-lagos/
Re: Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business by Dlemy: 6:26am On Mar 29
At evana cooperate logistics
with our cargo buses :
for all your event occasions wedding or parties
a day-to-day or consistent movement of goods for delivery?
relocation of household and office furniture.
look no further we handle all your logistics and delivery needs seamlessly.
Book us today, call or WhatsApp: 08148064886.

(1) (Reply)

Oron Crayfish / 5000 Mt Vessel For Hire / Air Compressor Machine (jack Hammer) For Hire In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.