Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Woman Steals $25k Rolex Watch And Hides It In Her Vagina: Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Steals $25k Rolex Watch And Hides It In Her Vagina: Police (1367 Views)

Ribadu Hides As PDP Moves To Appoint Him Party Chairman / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document / Okah Hides Sim In Pant; Smuggles Phone Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Steals $25k Rolex Watch And Hides It In Her Vagina: Police by Naijavibz1: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Shacarye Tims, met an Australian tourist at a bar and followed him back to his hotel room, where she
snatched his $25,000 Rolex and hid it in her vagina, after an early morning hook up, reports The NY Daily. The tourist, Benton Price took off the expensive Yacht-Master II Rolex and placed it on the nightstand after Tims claimed it was scratching her. He then noticed it was missing 10 minutes later, but Tims suggested it had fallen behind the nightstand. She tried to leave the hotel while he searched for it, but Price caught up with her in the hotel lobby, where she punched him several times in the face as she tried to escape. She finally pulled the Rolex out of her vagina and handed it to a policewoman. Tims, is charged with robbery and grand larceny and her next court appearance is set for 24th October. -
http://naijavibz..com/2014/10/woman-steals-25k-rolex-watch-and-hides.html

Re: Woman Steals $25k Rolex Watch And Hides It In Her Vagina: Police by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
And how does it feel putting a wrist watch in her phoosie? Oh lord!

Re: Woman Steals $25k Rolex Watch And Hides It In Her Vagina: Police by darisgod(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na wa
Re: Woman Steals $25k Rolex Watch And Hides It In Her Vagina: Police by wizzie001(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
And she looks very much like a woman I can easily fall for any day anytime, looks can be so deceitful sad

(1) (Reply)

I Am Yoruba, A Christian, And Even A Pastor; Yet I Will Vote For Gmb Pst Gabriel / This Cracked Me Up Real Good: 'you Are Not 'MAN' Not To Talk Of A 'DELA'. / Nigeria: A Shame Of A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.