Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) (5779 Views)

Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos) / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by omanifrank(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Toyozzie(f): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
cheesy
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by darisgod(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
U.mmm
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by atikubaba(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
spend your moey,nothing do u.

2 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na Nigeria money one politician dey waste sooo

I don't jealous her na her kpekus go suffer am

12 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by moneyexpert: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
D power in btw her legs is indeed strong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks to DAVID MARK

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by qadeerkug(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
moneyexpert:
D power in btw her legs is indeed strong
bro u badt cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by amakufrancis(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:
Thanks to DAVID MARK
Dnt get you guy, why thanking the Senate president. Is chika Ike a senate member?
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by soulglo: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
amakufrancis:
Dnt get you guy, why thanking the Senate president. Is chika Ike a senate member?

No but their insinuating that she seats on a senate member's member grin grin I'm funny today lol

11 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
soulglo:

No but their insinuating that she seats on a senate member's member grin grin I'm funny today lol

cheesy cheesy
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by icebebe(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Her bf must b vry rich
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
icebebe:
Her bf must b vry rich

She no get rich boy friend
Na rich MAN friend she get and his name is Mark

9 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by ifyndy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ohh I wish I can enjoy ds ride ohh
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by amakufrancis(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
soulglo:

lol
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
icebebe:
Her bf must b vry rich

This display is a MARK of wealth. . .

6 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Mprex(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Owk. Good to know. Ope she enjoys her vacation to the fullest
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by seankafor(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
StarBoard:

This display is a MARK of wealth. . .
Arab money sweet
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
seankafor:
Arab money sweet
There is a MARK on this lady that forbids trespass.

3 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Rikidony(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
OHH SEE OUR OYEL MONEY BEING SPENT embarassed

ECO - ATLANTIC CITY THE FUTURE DUBAI cool
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Rikidony(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
StarBoard:

There is a MARK on this lady that forbids trespass.
WE HERE IN SPAIN CALLED IT mArK OF QUALITY cool cool

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by bizngr(f): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
This will be a re[size=18pt]MARK[/size]able experience for her. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by benkings(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
amakufrancis:
no be for our mouth u go take hear say fowl lay cooked egg! grin
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
A Yoruba boy who was dating an igbo
girl whose
name was Njideka asked her to lie to
his mum when
he takes her home that her name
was Bisi. He told
her his mum had a phobia for non-
Yoruba people
and would never accept her once
she knows her
name was an Igbo girl. She did as he
instructed on
sighting the boyfriend's mum. She
asked her what
her name was and she said 'Bisi' but
not without her
characteristic thick igbo accent. The
boy's tribalistic
mum was so happy that her son was
getting married
to a Yoruba girl ignoring the igbo
tone and she said:
'what a lovely name, your
boyfriend's elder brother
too is Adebisi, his Dad is Olabisi and
my best
friend's name is Omobisi, which of
the Bisi is
yours?' She was confused and she
replied
Ndubisi...the woman fainted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chop ya money Omalicha nwa

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Adabekee, do your thing jare smiley

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by bruno419(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
i love this girl

but make she try make children o,YOLOtongue

3 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by ideee03(f): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hahaha
Yungwizzzy:
Na Nigeria money one politician dey waste sooo

I don't jealous her na her kpekus go suffer am
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by ideee03(f): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Loool,the man name don suffer
bizngr:
This will be a re[size=18pt]MARK[/size]able experience for her. grin grin grin
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by floragregs(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Haters! Is it your body?

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
floragregs:
Haters! Is it your body?

No
But it is our moiney

Our oil moiney hijacked by few individuals n the corridors of power

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by floragregs(f): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:

No
But it is our moiney

Our oil moiney hijacked by few individuals n the corridors of power
common shatap!!!! Have u earned before? Do u even know how to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

With My Looks I Make Women Say Goodbye To Their Men - Kreystar / NTA Marriage: Elizabeth Banu Marries Cyril Stober -Pics / New Oge Okoye.... What Do Ya Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.