Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy (4004 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by naijacrave(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Z3h40YG71hQ/VEjoN86No3I/AAAAAAABVbc/Qn3hhTc0REo/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

According to Tonto Dikeh, it's a lazy day and they gonna stay dirty all day..She sure loves animals.It's been long since she posed with her monkey though...Natural beauty
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by Toyozzie(f): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
cute
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by adanduka: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nairaland's FP worthy news

grin
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by IfyAwazie(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
First is wit her house help, now wit her puppy. Next will be wit her Rat.

1 Like

Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by icebebe(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dey look alike grin grin
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by glizengem(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
?
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ahh Tonto! Long time no see on Nairaland

Anyway make I register here because FP is sure
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by pretydiva(f): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Issokay
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
ok nw
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by fairygeh(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by dasparrow: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Post

Awwwww! Pugs are a cute breed. Just look at that pug puppy's face that Tonto is holding. I must add that pugs however don't do too well in very hot climates because they are brachycephalic. Then again, Tonto has money and can keep the puppy in an air conditioned environment. I wish Tonto all the best with her new puppy.

1 Like

Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by djwinnie(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
. look at how d dog is pressong ha bossoms with his leg sef
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by Archildao: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ugly dogwink

1 Like

Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by xandyE(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Natural wetin
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by stalicia(f): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
ok
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by qadeerkug(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
icebebe:
Dey look alike grin grin
u wicked ooh cheesy
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by benkings(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
dasparrow:
@Post

Awwwww! Pugs are a cute breed. Just look at that pug puppy's face that Tonto is holding. I must add that pugs however don't do too well in very hot climates because they are brachycephalic. Then again, Tonto has money and can keep the puppy in an air conditioned environment. I wish Tonto all the best with her new puppy.
kk
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
post=27389204:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Z3h40YG71hQ/VEjoN86No3I/AAAAAAABVbc/Qn3hhTc0REo/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

According to Tonto Dikeh, it's a lazy day and they gonna stay dirty all day..She sure loves animals.It's been long since she posed with her monkey though...Natural beauty
@d first pix d dog is resting on her boobs
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by samik900(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
glizengem:
?
hello!u r beautifl
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by cupidora(f): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
undecided Becos its Tonto
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by MhisIjay(f): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Khaynet:

i tot i was d only person who noticed it grin
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Khaynet:

well done..
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by AdexAbbey(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by akinsadeez(m): 1:42am On Oct 24, 2014
This is a sure banker front page thread. Anything with tonto dike in it will surely get to front page.
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by checkdate(m): 4:45am On Oct 24, 2014
post=27389204:

OKAY

N E X T ! ! ! !
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by Jeezbaby(f): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Me like dis girl sha but not her crazy attitude. Like reading anytime abt her but make me feel sick @ times.
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by Emmanuel602(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2014
So cute and natural. What breed is that dog please
Re: Natural Beauty-tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Puppy by cap28: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Lovely dog, tonto has good taste

(1) (Reply)

M.I Feed Ice Prince Son.. Photo / Olamide Badoo Son Dancing Shakiti Bobo / Olajumoke Orisaguna Forcefully Removed A Guy's Hand Off Her Shoulder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.