Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275069 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2021
lol you always come to say hello but refuse to give people the Nimasa update you have whenever they ask.

Akopaul101:
Hello

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2021
did you lie about your actual credentials? There is always screening of documents, and even if you join before you are confirmed they will still screen again.

merit1988:
Hello people. So i applied for the ongoing FRSC recruitment and i know that most of my details are lies(just to meet up with the requirements)....I'm scared already cry i wish i could get a legit connection in lagos....i dont mind going an extra mile cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Please how do I contact you? I sent you a PM please reply. I need a slot for a cousin

NEZON:
There is road safety slot @bsc for just 5person on ground from a Emir @abuja 1st come,1st serve.If u re interested text me list need to be submitted next week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khalidjnr(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2021
For those that applied for Immigration, final list would be out on 9th of August

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Goodmorning everybody, pls does anyone know how much Niwa's current salary is pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Firs people, how market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2021
78k - 80k but plan is underway for salary review.
Ferizu:
Goodmorning everybody, pls does anyone know how much Niwa's current salary is pls?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2021
nasiest:

Big lies. I knew is more than 100k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2021
AstralBody:

Yes ooo
Agbor University
grin grin grin
I love my town!

Is it a new university?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Plz who can help me with Clerk of National Assembly... Plz help a brother..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Appreciate mehn, really but wanna enter with MBA o so what level will that be pls and will the salary be over 100k pls?

nasiest:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2021
did they ask for any details..after I got the confirmation..that was all..is there anything one is supposed to fill

merit1988:
Hello people. So i applied for the ongoing FRSC recruitment and i know that most of my details are lies(just to meet up with the requirements)....I'm scared already cry i wish i could get a legit connection in lagos....i dont mind going an extra mile cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
khalidjnr:
For those that applied for Immigration, final list would be out on 9th of August

Please, do u know whether those that were shortlist for correctional service replacement list have to camp

Secondly, any info regarding fed fire service replacement?

Thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
pls is there a place to fill in credentials...we stopped at the mail ...pls enlighten us

quote author=Tintedglass post=104480385]did you lie about your actual credentials? There is always screening of documents, and even if you join before you are confirmed they will still screen again.

[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Whiterose21:

Is it a new university?
Yes!
The college of education in Agbor was converted to a University.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2021
️️️️

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2021
That's rude! But then again you can state your facts without calling me a liar, will you?
Ibrahim94:

Big lies. I knew is more than 100k.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Teepy0392:
pls is there a place to fill in credentials...we stopped at the mail ...pls enlighten us

quote author=Tintedglass post=104480385]did you lie about your actual credentials? There is always screening of documents, and even if you join before you are confirmed they will still screen again.

Go back to he recruitment portal and use the log in details sent to your mail and log in. Click on Applications - My applications and continue your application.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2021
oteikwu16:

Please, do u know if they have released the list since they are done?
i will try and see if I can find out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

Boss Watz going on in Nigeria's National Space Research and Development Agency, NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by merit1988(f): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tintedglass:
did you lie about your actual credentials? There is always screening of documents, and even if you join before you are confirmed they will still screen again.

just my date of birth. I'm slightly above the required age so i had to adjust it to fit in my certification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jcflex(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
khalidjnr:

For real
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
ah you may need to do an affidavit then for your age.
merit1988:
just my date of birth. I'm slightly above the required age so i had to adjust it to fit in my certification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
ikibekingsleyoo:
i will try and see if I can find out.

Gracias boss!

I appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
oteikwu16:

Gracias boss!

I appreciate.
Fire service replacement av not even started. They got approval for replacement and even before the approval middle men who got Intel already started collecting money 4rm people hence d prediction u hear here and there about replacement list. very soon they will start so u can make ur move ahead.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gabicon20:

Fire service replacement av not even started. They got approval for replacement and even before the approval middle men who got Intel already started collecting money 4rm people hence d prediction u hear here and there about replacement list. very soon they will start so u can make ur move ahead.

Ok boss!
Thanks for the Intel.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viewingthistopic: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Akopaul101:
Hello

I thought you left? Anyways welcome and please this time don’t keep peoples enquiries hanging. It’s not a crime if you don’t have answers to their questions but it’s better you politely tell them so rather than ignoring them when Twas still you who stirred up their interest to make enquiries. I see that as attention seeking and correct me if I’m wrong.

Kudos to those sharing information and ideas to help reduce the long queue for FG appointments.
May God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pls can someone with second class lower can apply for airfoce and u didn't have connection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mustmust(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please can somone confirm if there is anything like replacement in FIRS currently. Please its urgent

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Akopaul101:
Hello
Audio Cruise Master. We ain't jokers here, Be guided accordingly!!!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
mustmust:
Please can somone confirm if there is anything like replacement in FIRS currently. Please its urgent
That place get as e be now!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Anguldi:

Audio Cruise Master. We ain't jokers here, Be guided accordingly!!!

I have giving all d information I have on nimasa but if u want me saying more Dan dat den it’s not possible ..:if u have connect ,contact ur connect

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ytadzabia, Oyo001, Mukzahra, Newcastle2023(m), Chul1, Makudus(m), evcabuja, Oluwagbemiga20(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.