Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6280359 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Moh99:

NNRA use SS nt grade level

How does this SS grading work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WalexyWWE: 2:36am On Aug 30, 2021
How are you guys doing, I get one small work for Abuja, and I would her here for a week or so. I don’t know my way around and I plan to go see my senator (arch Lola Ashiru) before leaving. Give am my cv maybe he can help me out. please who can show me around or describe how I can get to National Assembly and how do I locate his office. Make man use 1stone kill 2birds. Any kwara south peeps in Abuja here who have been in contact with the senator please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2021
WalexyWWE:
How are you guys doing, I get one small work for Abuja, and I would her here for a week or so. I don’t know my way around and I plan to go see my senator (arch Lola Ashiru) before leaving. Give am my cv maybe he can help me out. please who can show me around or describe how I can get to National Assembly and how do I locate his office. Make man use 1stone kill 2birds. Any kwara south peeps in Abuja here who have been in contact with the senator please
Google maps and Uber,bolt are your best friends. Thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2021
turawaa:
I have japa
to where sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
WalexyWWE:

I fit carry you go there plus show you around only if you go attach 2 other CV to you when we are submitting the CV.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2021
wandium:

I fit carry you go there plus show you around only if you go attach 2 other CV to you when we are submitting the CV.
Hahahahaah grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Edonnaa:

How does this SS grading work
I don't knw how it works, I only saw it on the apl posted here previously
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
mmturi:

Ur APL is ready
Firs issued apl to many folks last week...
Good luck guys...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
FCT-IRS is issuing APL.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Moh99:

I don't knw how it works, I only saw it on the apl posted here previously

OK boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
francisobiabo:

Firs issued apl to many folks last week...
Good luck guys...
Na Every week at least one person always say FIRS issue APL to many people last week on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Honorable Abdullahi Idris, Member representing Kontagora federal constituency got 10APLs for his constituents in FCT-IRS.

Please don't bother sending me PM because the APLs are all over Facebook.

Before you come and start praising him just know that it is children of top politicians in Niger State that he got the offer for and not the ordinary Nigerlites.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
E be like say N-POWER don make this thread cold for now. May God put food before us all! Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blueprint22(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
How are they applying for this ghost firs agency...Everything done tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Hahahahaah grin grin grin grin

Baba, maybe Na Hin be my angel na. I don taya to de wait people wey I know

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vpat79: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pls who knows the salary structure for FIRS. Are there any other renumerations or benefits apart from salary�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
How else would you want it?

Kaeboy post
Na Every week at least one person always say FIRS issue APL to many people last week on this thread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=blueprint22 post=105302191][/quote]just drop the WhatsApp link here nw. What is all this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Guys any update on the new federal college of education ebonyi state appointment letter?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
real1000:
Guys any update on the new federal college of education ebonyi state appointment letter?
Have they started operations? I thought they have commenced.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pls do u have any info on their salary structure; do they have good salary?

Shariiiif:
FCT-IRS is issuing APL.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Achiever43:
Pls do u have any info on their salary structure; do they have good salary?

Yes they do.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dee52(f): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please can someone share any info on what is happening with PEF? Thanks

quote author=Teepy0392 post=105263134]Please any news on PEF 2nd list abi qe should face front kus this is draining

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Live

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusuff214: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
To those that wrote efcc exam last year, pls is their latest info on the recruitment exercise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (2257) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.