Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242894 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
I only get latest on FCT IRS
no information about FIRS

keekee89:

Pls what about FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Amajee:
replacement is still going on...
Please any update on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Xboy1993:

What's the latest?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Xboy1993:

Ok...tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bigjukkk0:
Please can you explain further. Not really clear about somethings. You said FIRS pays better but until you are promoted in CBN before you get to FIRS level? But CBN is better? Confused Please elaborate

Although CBN has better allowances, FIRS has a better salary at entry level only. But when you’re promoted to the next level in CBN, you’ll be earning a better salary than an FIRS worker who is also promoted. So go for CBN

FIRS pays graduates 255K monthly with a 13th month salary and lots of allowances that almost sum up to the salary itself. I heard the FIRS salary has been increased to 298K - I haven’t verified the increase, though. FIRS entry grade level is GL-10. This goes down through promotions to the last grade level, which is GL-1
CBN on the other hand has quite a lesser pay for fresh graduates - N184K monthly, but with a single promotion, you will be in the real game! CBN gets you allowances like housing, wardrobe, feeding and others that barely double the salary itself. This depends on if you have your accommodation or they provided one for you; and also depends on the branch that you’re based.
I reckon CBN is better than FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alhassan212(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Xboy1993:
Pls contact your connect, any moment from Tuesday to end of next, issuance of APL commence #FCTIRS. There was series of meetings about slots. Just pray harder

Please can i get your contact sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abdulqareem:
STILL ON CUSTOMS SUPPLEMENTARY RECRUITMENT

Somebody was suggesting that it was missing names from the 2019 recruitment of the which the list reads SUPPLEMENTARY. Pls folks respond

Nothing like that, it was fresh people that applied December last year, the first recruitment, the ID number have grade in between e.g NCS/08/547823.
But this supplementry is NCS/C4573663
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abdulqareem:
House please, what is the pay package for entry level into(BSc)

1. CUSTOMS(CONSOL cool
2. National Mathematical Centre
3. NERCD(curriculum)
4. NECO
5. WAEC
6. NASDRA
7. Cusomer Protection Council

Thanks in anticipation
No clue d salaries. Is anything happening in NECO? A friend needs d info urgently.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Between NILDS and NIHOTOUR which one make sense pass and what is the salaries for entry level?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is Dangote refinery any good? Admin work? Entry level!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
TigerHead001:
Is Dangote refinery any good? Admin work? Entry level!

Good in what regards? Where are you currently working?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
eddie7:

Good in what regards? Where are you currently working?

Good in pay and working conditions. I reside in Lagos.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Who can help me? i don Apply for research analytics- analyst 1 in the on going nerc recruitment

As per everything in naija nah connection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
TigerHead001:

Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
symbolofhope:

Are they recruiting?

Don’t think so!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
@Moha7

Thnx Gee. I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
TigerHead001:

If you reside in Lagos, it’s not bad. You might still need to organise accommodation closer to the refinery though…

Salary is just “okay”, manageable. If you don’t have any option it’s a good one.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
symbolofhope:
Who can help me? i don Apply for research analytics- analyst 1 in the on going nerc recruitment

As per everything in naija nah connection
This is not to discourage u and others that applied for NERC but don't put too much hope into it. CVs were collected last year and d recruitment process have been ongoing underground, they are gone past FCC stuff so when I saw d advert I knew they are done and just advertising to formalize the process.
NB; I'm not expecting apl 4rm there and I don't have any connection to get a job there, if I have I will get d job for myself so no dms pls I already said all I know. But if ur connect is 5g, shoot ur shot, 5g no de observe protocols.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Maameer99:

If you reside in Lagos, it’s not bad. You might still need to organise accommodation closer to the refinery though…

Salary is just “okay”, manageable. If you don’t have any option it’s a good one.

Thank you for this. Hopefully it’s just a temp job *fingers crossed* ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by checkmatez: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good evening all,
Please who has that pic that contains the requirements for submission of CV to FCC office in Abuja?
* Note: the pic uploaded then was an A4 paper listing about 7 items
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Maameer99:

Again, is this for the sugar refinery?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
TigerHead001:

Again, is this for the sugar refinery?

Oil refinery sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmt1: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Maameer99:

Oil refinery sir

Better payment. Dia payment is very good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaybest90(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Anyone with Nis replacement slot
Let's reason together
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2022
TigerHead001:

Compare all the variables you mentioned to the ones at your current job position
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CaptainZubi: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
If you're in need of a job, send your CV to captainzubi@aol.com

There's no harm in trying, help may come your way.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Good morning all.Pls what is the latest on Federal Fire Service Replacement?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Done sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Which organization and field of study?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Gabicon20:

This is not to discourage u and others that applied for NERC but don't put too much hope into it. CVs were collected last year and d recruitment process have been ongoing underground, they are gone past FCC stuff so when I saw d advert I knew they are done and just advertising to formalize the process.
NB; I'm not expecting apl 4rm there and I don't have any connection to get a job there, if I have I will get d job for myself so no dms pls I already said all I know. But if ur connect is 5g, shoot ur shot, 5g no de observe protocols.

I need 5g connect Right now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
pappydeewhy:
Good morning all.Pls what is the latest on Federal Fire Service Replacement?
And method of application
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musa2018(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2022
A very big Congratulations to those lucky Pearsons who sat for just concluded EFCC aptitude test on Saturday, 2022..Pls give us more update on next stage n training. Tnx

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Greatken007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.