Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256052 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dd09: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maameer99:

I just got TCN offer letter cheesy

Congrats!!! Please were you contacted through Phone, email or ur connect? Iam also one of the hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BubblingB(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
jackfj:

Congratulations...
Baba abeg show us way o.

You're quoting the wrong person.
But I claim it in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dd09:

Congrats!!! Please were you contacted through Phone, email or ur connect? Iam also one of the hopeful.
Maybe through connect

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maameer99:

A big congratulations to you. I pray to God for Grace to carry out your duties effectively.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by salih005: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
pls my dear brothers and sisters in d house,I need a job,npower is not sustainable for me. Any good paying fg kindly hit me up 07087681961(WhatsApp).

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
BubblingB:

You're quoting the wrong person.
But I claim it in Jesus name

Sharp guy!
I like the spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BubblingB(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
avsadeeq0:

Maybe through connect

Maybe the connect told him?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
BubblingB:

Maybe the connect told him?
Yes ma'am

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
avsadeeq0:

Yes ma'am

Yes sir. He just sent the letter to me

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
FEDERAL MINSTRY OF WORKS HOW FAR?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Firs how far?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ask me why I follow this thread..hmmm I don't know, it's funny how people mention agencies and people like me can only wish, because we do not have anyone to even flash, call or send text or even our CV too..this life no balance at all
I only submitted my CV to FCC office for imo state and I was told it has been filed and if opportunity comes out that I will be contacted

Will I loose hope..NO!!! I won't. Because I believe one day it will click and my destiny helper will locate me..be it a stranger or someone I know.

To all those who have strong connect, may your connects favour you.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Samalicious:

Congratulations!!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
omavicky:
Ask me why I follow this thread..hmmm I don't know, it's funny how people mention agencies and people like me can only wish, because we do not have anyone to even flash, call or send text or even our CV too..this life no balance at all
I only submitted my CV to FCC office for imo state and I was told it has been filed and if opportunity comes out that I will be contacted

Will I loose hope..NO!!! I won't. Because I believe one day it will click and my destiny helper will locate me..be it a stranger or someone I know

To all those who have strong connect, may your connects favour you.

So FCC have offices in the 36 states.... Pls where is their office in Oyo State??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maameer99:

Yes sir. He just sent the letter to me
ED finance and administration hala Alhaji Ahmed isa dutse??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maameer99:

Congratulations bro..... More testimonies on the way guys!! Week never finish ooh, month never finish too. As you continue to press via your connect also add serious prays that your APL gets to you too, prayers important ooh, before your connect forget say una get business grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maameer99:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maameer99:

Another big Congratulations bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Any news from FAAN, NAMA nd other aviation agencies?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maameer99:

Congratulations sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fessy101(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
zobycham:
Any information on this?
uote author=Fessy101 post=113397243]Any news on national centre for the control of small arms and light weapons (nccsalw)?
heard they have started sharing Apl and documentation is Friday

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zobycham: 1:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Fessy101:
heard they have started sharing Apl and documentation is Friday
for real? Someone in d house helped submit my name I havent heard from them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jayb20(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Babawo101:
Good morning house. Pls I need the phone number of FCC Commissioners of Sokoto and kano State . if you have it Pls help me share to my Email. Thanks.

aabdulkarim321@gmail.com

Have you gotten
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
No sir. Please help me with their contact if you have. Thanks.

My Email: aabdulkarim321@gmail.com

Have you gotten [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
pls anybody with Oyo Federal Commisioner's number. Pls help a soul Email: abdulqareemismaeel60@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
If you have any sure connect for Immigration, call them now.
Something is brewing...

Send a dm if you don't have..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
douglasposh:
Something is brewing...

2million

I just did
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=douglasposh post=113857109]If you have any sure connect for Immigration, call them now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
douglasposh:
Something is brewing...

I'm interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Namus2020, Maiturare1, Success1930, Prince806(m), Gboy4444, Damdam24(f), TariqK, evcabuja, Slimkkkk, MessiisGoat, Biokana(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.