Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6280671 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herlymerh: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thank you so much for the info, Pls do you have any information regarding NDIC pls
Amajee:

GOODLUCK TO US...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chizooo: 12:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Hello Guys
Please any info on the nigerian Upstream petroleum regulatory Commission and also the nigerian midstream downstream petroleum regulatory authority??
Appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 12:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaeboy:

cheesy cheesy I understand o. That's why I quickly apologize
lmao.... Even if pesin offend u, u go kuku apologise to am on im behalf! Anger, kidnapping & killings don turn norm4 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 12:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Abaje195:
Good evening y'all. please has anyone heard anything like doing tumb print with the police before going to collect APL?
Shey na APL to join repentant bandits?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 5:34am On Jun 22, 2022
sleuthhound:
Shey na APL to join repentant bandits?
Lol....i tire oo. Though someone said is to confirm u have no criminal record.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:15am On Jun 22, 2022
sleuthhound:
were u expecting him to talk! He wont be comfortable around u now he knows u know!

He'll talk by force ooh lols
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Macbenb13:

He'll talk by force ooh lols
Make him talk for us cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2022
FIRS has started induction on Monday for new staff.
Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Good luck on what exactly? You just said they have started inducting new staff... It means it's already late for anything else to happen... Else you are not sure of the induction...
asiwaju60:
FIRS has started induction on Monday for new staff.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2022
@Ifex93

You don't need to believed the info that I gave but a friend of mine was call last week to come over for documentation, he was the one that told me about the induction.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Ifex93:
Good luck on what exactly? You just said they have started inducting new staff... It means it's already late for anything else to happen... Else you are not sure of the induction...

Nothing is late in Nigeria. Someone brought a legit slot for me late last week just that it was quite expensive. 2.5M no be moimoi

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Firs is different from fct irs, fct irs replacement is by September
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Any updates on firs?
Xboy1993:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Macbenb13:

Nothing is late in Nigeria. Someone brought a legit slot for me late last week just that it was quite expensive. 2.5M no be moimoi

Which agency please....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Wasn't doubting bro...

Just needed to understand better....

Thank you for your information...
asiwaju60:
@Ifex93

You don't need to believed the info that I gave but a friend of mine was call last week to come over for documentation, he was the one that told me about the induction.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Pls who has update on Federal Fire Service Replacement?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Please any update on Federal Fire Service Replacement?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Abaje195:

Lol....i tire oo. Though someone said is to confirm u have no criminal record.
Which record dem keep? Lol
no be criminals dem full everywhere including dem

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Hello Guys
Please any info on the nigerian Upstream petroleum regulatory Commission and also the nigerian midstream downstream petroleum regulatory authority??
Appreciate!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Abaje195:
Good evening y'all. please has anyone heard anything like doing tumb print with the police before going to collect APL?

It is usually after collecting APL, for the organizations that asks for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Ifex93:
Any updates on firs?

Someone here say that APL has been issued and induction to commence on Monday

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Xboy1993:

They're not accepting CVS which do I submit it to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Xboy1993:

Someone here say that APL has been issued and induction to commence on Monday

FIRS doesn’t do any induction honestly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning all, pls any info on Industrial Training Fund (ITF) ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning, please any info about ITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Amajee:
Also Broadcasting commission are about starting. It's reliable as well.

There's is also oil and gas free trade zone authority something like that. They are collecting names too.mind you I didn't say cv .coz wat I saw were names sent to the MD from a cabal .
Then ..... lemme stop here .
GOODLUCK TO US...
Good morning sir, please any information about ITF? Thanks �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Mahonnne:

FIRS doesn’t do any induction honestly.
Induction have not started only the documentation that's currently going on.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
So they have actually stopped sharing APL then...
Moh99:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
dicksononline:
Omo... It's really tiring... na so so next month, next week, few processes left person dey here for like 4months now
Abeg make someone tell us what exactly is going on jare person don tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just as every other person has been doing, if you collect your APL please let the house know, it will help to keep our hopes alive wink

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh99:

Unless if they’re starting now, once you finish your documentation and collect your APL, FIRS posts you direct to your place of work. No Induction !
But as I said, May be they’ll start now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tymarh(f), Prince806(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.