Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6328623 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Ibrahim94:

NAMA....as for me ooo
Your Reasons pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goodlucknigeria: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2022
How much is the salary of a fresh Graduate intake in FRSC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Goodlucknigeria:
How much is the salary of a fresh Graduate intake in FRSC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hussen24:

95k for Bsc
Senior man, abeg no vex o!!!! Shey Ministry of Agriculture no dey exist for this our country again ni? I never for once see body wey talk about from day one wey this thread was created, even till now self!!!
Abeg if Una get person wey go fit help me for Federal Ministry of Agriculture, i dey on my kneels o........i be loyal boy, i no dey carry shoulder!!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
joeking2222:

Senior man, abeg no vex o!!!! Shey Ministry of Agriculture no dey exist for this our country again ni? I never for once see body wey talk about from day one wey this thread was created, even till now self!!!
Abeg if Una get person wey go fit help me for Federal Ministry of Agriculture, i dey on my kneels o........i be loyal boy, i no dey carry shoulder!!!!

It's d most useless ministry in d country, no promotion and d salary is very poor compare to other ministry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

It's d most useless ministry in d country, no promotion and d salary is very poor compare to other ministry
Bros abeg the calm down. That was how u said graduates in railway corporation earn less than 40k per month, no federal govt job including core ministries pay graduate staff less than 40k. Coming to ministry of agriculture, d ministry has 15 research agencies and I guess most of them uses the CONRAISS salary structure for research institutes. Plz don't kill that guy's vibe if that's were his interest and academic skills are geared towards.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
A friend collected his APL there yesterday, we are currently drinking beer on his head right now

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please send me an email to reach you

Optimist59:
We are still your errand team,
If you are not in abuja and you have any CV or document to submit to any ministry, agency or job place around Abuja and environ,
We will help you submit that in a jiffy,
All you need to do ,
email us with the document and send us on an errand,
We will rush and deliver.
Send an email now,
T&c applies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please send me an email to reach you
skyeconnects@gmail.com

Optimist59:
We are still your errand team,
If you are not in abuja and you have any CV or document to submit to any ministry, agency or job place around Abuja and environ,
We will help you submit that in a jiffy,
All you need to do ,
email us with the document and send us on an errand,
We will rush and deliver.
Send an email now,
T&c applies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
temimod:

Are they recruiting now? I mean PCC
A friend collected his APL there yesterday, we are currently drinking beer on his head right now

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Analog95(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
temimod:

Are they recruiting now? I mean PCC
Yes, they are.
Appointment letter is out sef.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please any info about NAIC? When are they recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Micahsamuel: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022

HELLO HOUSE, PLEASE WHO HAS ANY INFORMATION ON NATIONAL SUGAR DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL AND WHAT IS THE COST?
WILL APPRECIATE ANY USEFUL INFORMATION.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please who has an idea of the salary for ssce holders in efcc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

No wonder Una no dey talk reach that Syd!!! Abeg if space dey, u fit still help me out if you get connect make i manage am dey go o!!! Being a jobless graduate no be wetin person suppose pray for........e dey cos depression bro, the thing dey affect my mental health. Na God i take beg Una, i no dey carry Shoulder!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
joeking2222:

Which state are you from? Do you know any traditional ruler from your side that is well respected? I have the Minister's PA number. I can help you with that, so that you can give it to this person to talk to him.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022

Hussen24:

Which state are you from? Do you know any traditional ruler from your side that is well respected? I have the Minister's PA number. I can help you with that, so that you can give it to this person to talk to him.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hussen24:

Please give me SSA to GOV will talk to him or gov himself
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hussen24:

Wow.......bro, may God continue to bless you o!!!! Bro, abeg how i fit take get Ur number like this? Make i begin go dey hustle for the traditional ruler matter.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who can help me to secure a slot at Nigeria railway corporation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who has any info on nafdac and dpr
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
nkechinyere41:
Who has any info on nafdac and dpr

Hello NK if you have any information on NUPRC and NMDPRA which is former PEF,DPR and PPPRA you can hit me up let’s share . Karmsifree22@gmail.com .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Karmora:

Hello NK if you have any information on NUPRC and NMDPRA which is former PEF,DPR and PPPRA you can hit me up let’s share . Karmsifree22@gmail.com .
my dear I don't that's why i am asking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anybody with info regarding INEC recruitment should update us please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pls, any latest info on NIA

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goodlucknigeria: 3:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Gensanusi:

Thank you. What about DSS fresh Graduate intake?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Hussen24:

Good morning boss.......can i use anyother person other than a respected oba? Coz the Oba wey i know say go fit help me out, the man na very busy one o!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2022
joeking2222:

Good morning boss.......can i use anyother person other than a respected oba? Coz the Oba wey i know say go fit help me out, the man na very busy one o!!!

Yes, Email me I'll forward the number for you. You can use whoever you think have political influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2022
mikkyvelly:
Good morning brother. Please can you or your friend be of help in Public Complaint Commission because I'm tired of waiting for Federal Fire Service. I will compensate whoever that will link me up please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Are you the same person with that Opt_imist59? If so i may have made a mistake but that moniker screams scams all over.
I'm not
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Gopitoto:
Good morning brother. Please can you or your friend be of help in Public Complaint Commission because I'm tired of waiting for Federal Fire Service. I will compensate whoever that will link me up please.

That fire service na the most useless agency
No information nothing.. The thing is very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2022
chiegwu:

That fire service na the most useless agency
No information nothing.. The thing is very annoying
Very useless.I think say them go call people before the Sallah break... Make man seek for other means quick quick because age de go

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biokana(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.