Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248943 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hussen24:
Apply please. They consider merit very well.

@hussen24 Pls, do you have anything for Adamawa state, in terms of job. I am ready to pay for the job just need a reliable source. Money is not an issue as long as I will pay after documentation. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Chovnosky:

Pls I need your opinion, if you are ask to come for interview and as well they said bring along your original documents, does that mean documentation?
?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2022
RUGS:
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.
God bless us all.
My brother....the hustle is real..lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LoneWolf212: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Hussen24:
Apply please. They consider merit very well.

Real deal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Pls help a brother I'm also from Kwara state plsssss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Pls assist a brother too......I'm from Kwara state also
pappydeewhy:
my dear Sister,long time o.How is the family? Let's chat on WhatsApp I want to give you a powerful woman's number who is from Offa,Kwara State
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2022
pappydeewhy:
my dear Sister,long time o.How is the family? Let's chat on WhatsApp I want to give you a powerful woman's number who is from Offa,Kwara State
pls I will need too, I have been looking for her number too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2022
pappydeewhy:
pls I will need too, I have been looking for her number too undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
pappydeewhy:

Please help me with her number please �
I sent you dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Seems no one actually knows anything about nerc... So we just keep fingers crossed
ofeco:
How much is the salary of level 8 staff of NERC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Legit job slot available?
Inbox me….a deal will be struck with a standing order from my financial institution (i don’t need to be there for you to be paid) all the above happens after confirmation of appointment letter, 10% of the slot money for anyone that links me, i posses a masters and phd(in view) under INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DIPLOMACY.
P.S payment after confirmation of appointment T for Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ussy210:
Legit job slot available?
Inbox me….a deal will be struck with a standing order from my financial institution (i don’t need to be there for you to be paid) all the above happens after confirmation of appointment letter, 10% of the slot money for anyone that links me, i posses a masters and phd(in view) under INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DIPLOMACY.
P.S payment after confirmation of appointment T for Thanks.
patience! with ur qualification u can get something good to start with& grow ... Dont buy any job! Na una dey spoil 9ja!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
sleuthhound:
patience! with ur qualification u can get something good to start with& grow ... Dont buy any job! Na una dey spoil 9ja!
Me personally won't buy but what's the difference with someone who buy and one who was pushed by an influential person? That isn't still by merit and some use their money to buy that influence.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Monique60: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pls, does anyone know anything about recruitment into the civil service by the civil service commission as well as recruitment into NCDC or NAFDAC? Pls help a sister
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
I am asking for nafdac and dpr

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Walybounce:
NCC EH
If you are, press your connect

Abeg any latest info from NCC? APL distribution in prog? Before Sallah the DG said after the Eid celebration, and I'm out of Abuja for now. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Monique60:
Pls, does anyone know anything about recruitment into the civil service by the civil service commission as well as recruitment into NCDC or NAFDAC? Pls help a sister
anything happening at nafdac?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
How recent is this please? I know someone posted his apl from them last month. Have given again after then?
Ryderr:

NASENI
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Ifex93 post=114663488]Seems no one actually knows anything about nerc... So we just keep fingers crossed . Ok. Send me your contact let's keep each other posted. ifylito@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
TigerHead001:

@hussen24 Pls, do you have anything for Adamawa state, in terms of job. I am ready to pay for the job just need a reliable source. Money is not an issue as long as I will pay after documentation. Thank you.
hussen24 waiting for ur reply�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ziz123:
hussen24 waiting for ur reply�
ur information is 100% valid I need reply please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chovnosky:

Pls I need your opinion, if you are ask to come for interview and as well they said bring along your original documents, does that mean documentation?
co ask pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chovnosky:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ryderr: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=ofeco post=114669650][/quote]

Still on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abeg any Available Slot wey legit ...call or whatsapp on 09069417330 .......abeg mke una help me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mohit007:

Abeg any latest info from NCC? APL distribution in prog? Before Sallah the DG said after the Eid celebration, and I'm out of Abuja for now. Thanks

DG for NCC?�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thoseen21(f): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hussen24:
Please someone should help me with Mr. Patrick Areghan phone number, He is the head of WAEC Lagos head office.
pls any latest news concerning waec recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Influence and Money will get you there keep pushing, i will get this job one-day

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
HonFola:

DG for NCC?�

It's a long story, mate.. I just wan knw of latest wether i go run frm Kano com Abj rite nw wallahi.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mohit007:

copyright commission or communications commission? The latter has EVC not DG
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Blksaliyu:

copyright commission or communications commission? The latter has EVC not DG

EVC & DG are samething, but he's recognised as DG of Communication Agency in Maitama. Don't get confused by google, cos i knw him facially and i do go to him to deliver boss letters from Nat'l Assembly. tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
thoseen21:
pls any latest news concerning waec recruitment
we neeed reply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, RANGO23(m), Omana, chatacool and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.