Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6261033 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hussen24:

Sorry Sir, The issue is above my power.

Please, can you check your mail?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
HeroHero:

My dear, without God's grace & favour. Money & influence take u no where

Money and Influence are subsets of Gods grace and favour

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Idrismusty97:
The way i am seeing things now money is my last option as i no know anybody. Being a Nigerian without connection can be damn depressing.

How to get connection in Nigeria?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
symbolofhope:

Money and Influence are subsets of Gods grace and favour
lol. yeye u can as well put am out wella say job racketeering na subset of Gods g&f......hehehe undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
All grace nah grace if e work for you my brother

I have seen alot after 5 years of graduating from uni

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
ofeco:
I have seen it thanks. Do you have the link? I didn't see it on their website
extract details online of hq address & head of org...draft&send ur hard-copies details to dem asap. Better still if u dey closeby approach hqs!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
symbolofhope:
All grace nah grace if e work for you my brother

I have seen alot after 5 years of graduating from uni
bros u na 5... hmmm mine was 11
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
sleuthhound:
bros u na 5... hmmm mine was 11

Before you hit the big break?

I pray my own come soon ooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
symbolofhope:

Before you hit the big break?

I pray my own come soon ooo
yeah.. jst try2 always improve on urself & make ur resume always stand out 4rm an average grad! u will make it bro. be persistent dont give up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
sleuthhound:
yeah.. jst try2 always improve on urself & make ur resume always stand out 4rm an average grad! u will make it bro. be persistent dont give up!

Giving up is a sin at the moment, all the way

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pls any info regarding itf salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Analog95(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
We got my wife's letter today. Public complaint commission (PCC).

29 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Analog95:

Congratulations ����, I am very happy for her, n u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Analog95(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Xboy1993:

Congratulations ����, I am very happy for her, n u
Thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thank you so much, I appreciate.

Hussen24:

Sorry Sir, The issue is above my power.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Analog95:

Me waiting patiently to receive it for my loved one like this. May God help ur wife to gain higher achievements

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Analog95:
congratulations to her and i tap into this testimony....... I'm seeing OLADAPO, that's fine... We share the same name....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kegnufostu: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Analog95:

This is amazing congratulations to you and your wife.
PCC is also a nice place to work there is no much stress and they are getting a raise in salary early next year to about 125k.

If you have connect reach out to them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2022
kegnufostu:

PCC is also a nice place to work there is no much stress and they are getting a raise in salary early next year to about 125k.

As the wages and salary commission approved it?

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kegnufostu: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Ibrahim94:

As the wages and salary commission approved it?

Thank you.

Yes they have.
The information I got From someone working there said it had been approved by WSC so they need to input into next year budget for implementation.

Also I think it's a large recruitment, because in Lagos alone more than 20 people resumed and more are coming in by August

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2022
kegnufostu:

Yes they have.
The information I got From someone working there said it had been approved by WSC so they need to input into next year budget for implementation.

Also I think it's a large recruitment, because in Lagos alone more than 20 people resumed and more are coming in by August

I never knew PCC can pay up to 125k oooo.

A friend of mine working there do complaint about the meagre salary after deduction. Despite the agency is under NASS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muchmore024: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Laura232:

I submitted personally at Marina, Lagos before relocating to the North as I recently lost my prev job.
A friend who also submitted told me about it, I was told to go on a Tuesday or Thursday. I did go but was informed they weren't taking any.
I went the following week and surprisingly, it was accepted.

My friend who tipped me didn't get it as she was above 30 (was later informed you have to be under 30 with at least a 2:2). Least I forget, I'm from the South East.
Sounds like zenith bank. They pay 109k or so after tax and deduction

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=kegnufostu post=1147161
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Analog95:
Please check and respond to your mail sir. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kegnufostu: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Ibrahim94:

I never knew PCC can pay up to 125k oooo.

A friend of mine working there do complaint about the meagre salary after deduction. Despite the agency is under NASS.

Yeah the pay was really small
I think 75k, even lesser before minimum wage implementation, then they had a new chief commissioner who pushed for CONLESS which had been pending for a while.

Which has been finally approved.

As for deduction it all depends on NHIS, Corporative and association you decide to join..
Even if you join welfare some money would still be removed on monthly basis.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Any sure slot for sale oo... Pps help a brother wey no get connection 09069417330 is my number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Swagsultan1:
About 190k with yearly upfront and allowances
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2022
NASENI gave letters to over 200 persons yesterday. Strictly from Abuja (office of the EVC/CEO)

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2022
kegnufostu:

Where you guys do get the information on salary being mentioned on social media. Who told you PCC pay such amount you mentioned.

You are one of those that makes government officials to believe civil servant are earning much salary when they see what's being pasted on social media which is not so.

Firstly, the current salary structure used by PCC is being called " Conpass " which is thesame salary scale with that of core ministry, they have been agitating to use salary structure of national assembly but the proposal died on arrival. There is salary harmonization committee setup by Mr President and being chaired by Head of civil service ( Dr. Folashade yemi esan) since last year to harmonize salary of civil and public servant which has gotten to the final stage hopefully it will be submitted latest by August for Mr president to approve it which I believe PCC will be a beneficiary.

Secondly, once the salary structure, PCC still on CONPASS it means their affair still being run by FCSC. Since 2020 appointment letter has not been issued by FCSC but hopefully something might come up this year.

The appointment letter of PCC being displayed now is for junior cadre. The commission employ for level 1- 6 while FCSC employ for level 7 - 16

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Tope102:

Where you guys do get the information on salary being mentioned on social media. Who told you PCC pay such amount you mentioned.

You are one of those that makes government officials to believe civil servant are earning much salary when they see what's being pasted on social media which is not so.

Firstly, the current salary structure used by PCC is being called " Conpass " which is thesame salary scale with that of core ministry, they have been agitating to use salary structure of national assembly but the proposal died on arrival. There is salary harmonization committee setup by Mr President and being chaired by Head of civil service ( Dr. Folashade yemi esan) since last year to harmonize salary of civil and public servant which has gotten to the final stage hopefully it will be submitted latest by August for Mr president to approve it which I believe PCC will be a beneficiary.

Secondly, once the salary structure, PCC still on CONPASS it means their affair still being run by FCSC. Since 2020 appointment letter has not been issued by FCSC but hopefully something might come up this year.

The appointment letter of PCC being displayed now is for junior cadre. The commission employ for level 1- 6 while FCSC employ for level 7 - 16

Point of correction, the salary structure is now conless. But, they are waiting for full implementation from the WAGES SND SALARY COMMISSION for approval.

Currently the take home of a level 8 officer is 83k after deduction. Here is my frnd pay slip.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2022
How much is NASENI salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kegnufostu: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Point of correction, the salary structure is now conless. But, they are waiting for full implementation from the WAGES SND SALARY COMMISSION for approval.

Currently the take home of a level 8 officer is 83k after deduction. Here is my frnd pay slip.

Thanks for this information with evidence.(I also have seen this payslip)

I understand his point of view,
But one question I would like to ask him is, if he is a staff of the commission.

If he is then I don't think you have the complete information.

And I never said they are currently paying 125k..
Its a likely proposed amount after the implementation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mylesgidi, SIMPLIFIED(m), Kabawhat, abioz(m), kingProspee(m), HenryHO(m), Olalekan27, Success1930, heryoub22(m), Dtish(m), Oppy2020, Gloriouspace and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.