Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300233 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Olateju1127:
I was call by my conn. To send my name, age, phone number, and qualifications with dates., Please house Enlighten me on it please...

U are the one to enlighten d house about what u apply

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Firmjudge:

Can one still press button at NCC ?
Unless your connect na frsm "Presidency or SGF"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Mohit please do you have any information on NMDPRA and NUPRC . Please anyone with this information should share . Thanks .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
peepydelano:
NCC issuance of letter will be next month, this is directly from the mouth of the dg/ evc Just now. Letters are ready. Press your buttons at CAC and NDDC as well.Good luck

Please take your hopes off Nddc as there is a memo By the present Minister to withdraw already Serving/contract staffs who where not legally employed by Akpabio ( with out clearance from FCC and salaries and wages) in the last two years .

Any news on NMDPRA and NUPRC ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olateju1127: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Xboy1993:

U are the one to enlighten d house about what u apply
, I didn't apply for any fed g. Job oooo., The person is like father too me., But I was surprised he just called me and asked for my details...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Firmjudge:

Can one still press button at NCC ?
I don’t know if you can still press at this moment sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Karmora:

Please take your hopes off Nddc as there is a memo By the present Minister to withdraw already Serving/contract staffs who where not legally employed by Akpabio ( with out clearance from FCC and salaries and wages) in the last two years .

Any news on NMDPRA and NUPRC ?
I don’t have concrete info about them for now but I was told few months back that something will happen there towards the end of the year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Olateju1127:
, I didn't apply for any fed g. Job oooo., The person is like father too me., But I was surprised he just called me and asked for my details...

Wow, we in same situation, this is exactly what what happened to me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olateju1127: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oppy2020:

If its not other agencies then it should be the Federal Civil Service Commission. Best of luck bro.
Amen, thanks bro...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Good day boss!
Please do you know any agency that the governor of Nasarawa State may have influence to help one secure a job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Shazz1:

Good day boss!
Please do you know any agency that the governor of Nasarawa State may have influence to help one secure a job?
NASENI.... EVC is from keffi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Shazz1:

Good day boss!

try any agency that has to do with farming or agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yap
AbusM1:
The take home?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
emeritus007:

NASENI.... EVC is from keffi

Thank you Sir, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

try any agency that has to do with farming or agriculture.

Okay Sir. Thank you Sir, I appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nellyelitz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
peepydelano:
NCC issuance of letter will be next month, this is directly from the mouth of the dg/ evc Just now. Letters are ready. Press your buttons at CAC and NDDC as well.Good luck
what of person like me wey nor even get button, chai life hard!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluDharay(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
nellyelitz:
what of person like me wey nor even get button, chai life hard!

As in ehn! Make of this people should just help us and show us love na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nellyelitz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
oluDharay:

As in ehn! Make of this people should just help us and show us love na
My brother, its well.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Vanbravo:

I just sent you a mail please respond
U WAN SEND MI MONI?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oppy2020:

If its not other agencies then it should be the Federal Civil Service Commission. Best of luck bro.
Bro is fcsc about to issue APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Olateju1127:
I was call by my conn. To send my name, age, phone number, and qualifications with dates., Please house Enlighten me on it please...
Just send your Updated CV to him na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dicksononline(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
peepydelano:

How much does NCC pay level 8, please? Is there upfront and other allowances?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
peepydelano:
ncc and cbn which one is better pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jamahyel:
ncc and cbn which one is better pls?

e pass cbn for everything

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dicksononline(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mohit007:

e pass cbn for everything

Please do you have an idea of NCC pay and if they pay upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bankshanks: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
dicksononline:

Please do you have an idea of NCC pay and if they pay upfront?
heard 350 excluding allowances

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olateju1127: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Xboy1993:

Wow, we in same situation, this is exactly what what happened to me
Alright bro.., may Almighty God Answer our prayers..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Teeeecash:
ITF head office is in JOS not Abuja
Thanks so much.
Please is there a deadline for submission?
I'm in calabar, want to waybill it to jos.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
peepydelano:
Please that of Nddc how can one get it.
Where is CV submitted?
Cos I have no connection.
Please someone should help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Olateju1127:
Alright bro.., may Almighty God Answer our prayers..

Amen, we need to exchange digits

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Ibrochaka(m), Success1930, Julius223pounds(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.