Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6273694 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Pls how reliable is the info of ITF collecting CV?

A brother asked someone in the ITF who said nothing is going on now!

But I saw some people's testimonies of submitting their CVs successfully.

Pls, someone should kindly clarify this info. Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Karmora:

This assignment you gave me this night no good at all went as far as January 1-10th 2022 and your contact was not there ended up straining my eyes . Please drop your contact or send it via mail , i done try �.
Click my name and you wil see my post, click it and you'll see them. I started chatting here last month or early this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 5:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Mohit007:

Click my name and you wil see my post, click it and you'll see them. I started chatting here last month or early this month

I've seen it.
I'll send a text regard ippis parole we talked about earlier.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2022
opj21:
Good evening house, which of the agency that is recruiting at the moment,? Ur response is highly needed.thanks
someone should pls help me on dis
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Pls if he eventually drops it... Can you share?
Karmora:

This assignment you gave me this night no good at all went as far as January 1-10th 2022 and your contact was not there ended up straining my eyes . Please drop your contact or send it via mail , i done try �.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
MBello24:

Pls is CAC good place to work as an I T guy and hw is their salary for fresh graduate and bonuses allowance ?
As long as it’s a federal government job, your course does not really matter in most cases. I don’t know about CAC’s salary structure.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Is it the number on that sports section??
Mohit007:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Mshehu212:

Please do you have info on when the apl letter will be out?

No sir... no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Anyone get link for even if na private job mk i dy do first na... Abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambia(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Papacypaul:
Thanks boss jare. I'm from Ibadan too, the man is from Otu,Oyo State. I heard he do respond through text though so I will message him. I read about the ndlea job offers too.

Morning Bros, please I will appreciate if you can share the contact with me, pls check your mail, I sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambia(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
skyaxe:
....please bros ..am from Oyo state also. I plead if you can help me also with the contact to . skyeconnects@gmail.com

Bros pls I sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2022
gambia:

Morning Bros, please I will appreciate if you can share the contact with me, pls check your mail, I sent you a mail.

The man no dey pick Strange call unless he knew you well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambia(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibrahim94:

The man no dey pick Stange call unless he knew you well.

I know understand bro, I will just drop him a message via sms.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fruitydemo:
Is it the number on that sports section??
Sorry if u no see am. I can't drop any new number if u don't know how to find a post i made to this group. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kanurii: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
nellyelitz:
Oga Moh please i need the ministry job, not necessarily the bigger parastatal or agency ones, thank you.

Me too abeg Mohit007 I need ministry abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
I have a politician number. Is it right to always cha him on WhatsApp?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Spermatogenesis:

Just drop message anytime you feel like.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
Chat him/her twice monthly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Just drop message anytime you feel like.
ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mohit007:

Chat him/her twice monthly.
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Civil Defense replacement to start any moment from now...

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hussen24:

Fact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by petition20: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hussen24:
Please, what about Immigration replacement?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by petition20: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Fact
What about Immigration replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
My friend is paying 3m to get federal civil service commission letter,please is there money in this sector,is he going to gain the money and more before the year end. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mohit007:

Now or next year? If its now, NO o! Letters already waiting for dispatch next month. Only Federal Character commision can stop them right now and they've passed through that commision test. Well, he may tel u to wait for maybe "replacement" or any other agency recruitment, just give a try. SGF. Senate majority leader, other members and colleagues, Character commision, commisioners are pressuring the EVC/D.G to give them letters, that they're tired of waiting, Board Chairman can't dictate for those calibres of power that i've mentioned. Do not relent. Get familiar with him and he may surprise u better.

Hello Sir, please I don't even know what to type or say..but please if you can help me with any ministry job that pays even if it's 60k I will appreciate it, I have to kids to cater for and I have a Msc too..it's not been easy..please Sir help me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please, what about INEC, is anything happening there?
Hussen24:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please, what about INEC, is anything happening there?
Ibrahim94:

Fact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
NEZON:
My friend is paying 3m to get federal civil service commission letter,please is there money in this sector,is he going to gain the money and more before the year end. Thanks
is federal civil service commission going to issue APL soon?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Papacypaul:
Thanks boss jare. I'm from Ibadan too, the man is from Otu,Oyo State. I heard he do respond through text though so I will message him. I read about the ndlea job offers too.
if u dey serious, i go advice u to try a face2face
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Achiever43:
Pls how reliable is the info of ITF collecting CV?

A brother asked someone in the ITF who said nothing is going on now!

But I saw some people's testimonies of submitting their CVs successfully.

Pls, someone should kindly clarify this info. Thanks!
do ur part &4get! By the time u hear something is going on dat same brother no go fit help u! Na so e happen 4efcc. Smart ones act fast o!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
NEZON:
where u na dy see slot buy o.. I wan buy too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ufelirahmat, Mukzahra, Huzzy12, Slimkkkk, PrinceFola(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.