Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257435 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kesteem: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
If you have paid money to Mudi26, click on like, let's know the number of people that paid to him. If he sent you account detail but you didn't pay, click on share
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kesteem:
no one should pay mudi26 any money. He is a coded scammer.

He said he is doing it for free and for humanity, lols cheap scammer. See his format

he will ask if you have a car for logistics, if u say yes, he will ask u to come to a place in town to meet someone...which is him and probably his co thiefs they can still your car or harm u. be safe.

if you don't have a car he will tell you that his friend one big man in apo legislative quarter is the one running the package on his behalf. he will then tell you that recently the man is complaining of wasting his fuel and going to offices for the sake of people he is helping. That the man wants money for logistics before anything.

Money for logistics can be from 500k down to #5,000 if you have sturbon head.

if you pay he will make you believe that they are now working on your job. Take note if you pay 5k or 10k for the man logistics just know that you are officially his ATM. he will be billing you once in a while telling you that he is working on your job and they need more logistics or whatever.

don't fall for his scam.

If you say you want to meet the man that will run the package for him(because he says he is not in Nigeria at the moment that's why the man is running things for him) he will say ; no you can't speak or meet the man that you will do everything directly with him then he can pass info to the man. Then he will ask you to make payment in his account which he will forward to the man.

don't fall mugu o desperate job seekers. see his account detail below.

Kasala don burst

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
knew something was wrong about this mudi guy.... just spamming the thread then just before New Year. Only desperate folks will fall for his scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kesteem:

He said he is doing it for free and for humanity, lols cheap scammer. See his format

he will ask if you have a car for logistics, if u say yes, he will ask u to come to a place in town to meet someone...which is him and probably his co thiefs they can still your car or harm u. be safe.

if you don't have a car he will tell you that his friend one big man in apo legislative quarter is the one running the package on his behalf. he will then tell you that recently the man is complaining of wasting his fuel and going to offices for the sake of people he is helping. That the man wants money for logistics before anything.

if you pay he will make you believe that they are now working on your job. Take note if you pay 5k or 10k for the man logistics just know that you are officially his ATM. he will be billing you once in a while telling you that he is working on your job and they need more logistics or whatever.

don't fall for his scam.

If you say you want to meet the man that will run the package for him(because he says he is not in Nigeria at the moment that's why the man is running things for him) he will say ; no you can't speak or meet the man that you will do everything directly with him then he can pass info to the man. Then he will ask you to make payment in his account which he will forward to the man.

INSIDE LIFE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kesteem: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
+234 803 620 9330 this is his phone number. Don't fall for it

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks so much for your response sir, but are you 100% sure of this figure? Because someone has quoted 65,000 above. I just want to be sure before taking a decision. Thanks.
TammyAnybody:

121k before minum wage
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
someone told me they're doing underground compilation of list. [qquote author=lostnegro post=85699756]
hello Ikea are they recruiting there? [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kesteem:

don't fall for his scam.

One side story, hope to hear from Mr mudi too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Last month, i drew the attention of this house to Mudi's sudden benevolent gesture towards securing jobs to job seekers.But instead of my warnings to be taken as an advice a guy/lady here attacked me by giving me a myopic analysis of what he could make out of my message. Am happy the truth is coming out gradually.
More revelations will come up, Job has become so cheap that anyone could just push and APL given in three days... Haba let's think and get our facts using our common sense.
Let's continue to pray for Allah in His infinite Mercy send us our genuine helper, who will do it not bcs he or she needs your money or body but for the Sake of Allah.
Jobs aren't easy to come by but when your time comes it will come to you like a dream. And for those still hoping on Mudi, i say congratulations ahead.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tdarry: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
The first thing the Mudi guy asked for was requesting if anyone has credible information about nnra recruitment. Next thing you know he's dishing out apl and claiming he's well connected to all govt big men in abuja; same person that came here to look for info about nnra recruitment o!
Well, I'm surprised that even with all this revelations, people are still willing to give him their heads make him take do dustbin. Well can't really blame them, things are hard & people are getting desperate... But still, make we dey always try use our head nah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Advanceadams(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Advanceadams(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Advanceadams(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocheme29(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello all, pls I learnt frsc replacement will start by ending of this month. Can someone please confirm this info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omotolanibaby(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tdarry:
The first thing the Mudi guy asked for was requesting if anyone has credible information about nnra recruitment. Next thing you know he's dishing out apl and claiming he's well connected to all govt big men in abuja; same person that came here to look for info about nnra recruitment o!
Well, I'm surprised that even with all this revelations, people are still willing to give him their heads make him take do dustbin. Well can't really blame them, things are hard & people are getting desperate... But still, make we dey always try use our head nah
even up till now some dnt believe it. they said it one sided story. I shake my head

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kesteem: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
omotolanibaby:
even up till now some dnt believe it. they said it one sided story. I shake my head
Mudi probably ave two or more account so he can support himself. but if anyone wants to full mugu and be his ATM then pay him. I know some here have already falling mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mudi has more than one account here on nairaland so I won't be surprise for those asking for his side of story or still defending him as it might still be desame Mudi covering up Mudi criminality and fraudulent acts.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KAYL3B(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Highly gutted At The Moment

Mudi why?

Well its crazy how despite stories of people being scammed, people still jump into the same pit.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
ocheme29:
Hello all, pls I learnt frsc replacement will start by ending of this month. Can someone please confirm this info?
please someone should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kesteem:

don't fall for his scam.

hmmm, #NinuAye #InsideLife..... This is deep!!! Thanks for the feedback bro..... Well appreciated!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Inside this life that we are, I'm being shortlisted for a job interview I didn't apply for.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
ikea:
someone told me they're doing underground compilation of list. [qquote author=lostnegro post=85699756]
hello Ikea are they recruiting there?
Thanks bro I will work on that Intel.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fantasytoch: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
How much is upfront and when is it usually paid? Please I need some explanation. Thanks

awele186:
This is minus upfront ohh
wow.. Oluwa answer my call
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fantasytoch: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Do all government agencies pay upfront?
awele186:
Na to ask the poster. E fit reach 3m

How much is the upfront ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Noooooo

Do all government agencies pay upfront?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Inside this life ooo � � �... Congratulations bro.. It can only be possible in Nigeria.
Abusule007:
Inside this life that we are, I'm being shortlisted for a job interview I didn't apply for.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abusule007:

Lmao, GNLD people, dem no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
anybody here!!! pls what's the graduate salary for ICPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
ikea:
Please does anyone know the salary of level 8, and other packages of The Nigeria national park service (NNPS) .it's urgent please. Thanks in anticipation of your accurate response.
please are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
#Inside life, PhD holder Mudi the Santa Claus. I no blame people wey fall Hin maga.
Please job hunt with common sense. There are still good people in this world but trust me, they definitely won't make so much noise

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dollarseeker:
anybody here!!! pls what's the graduate salary for ICPC?

177k ..But I'm not sure d dcsl recruitment is for icpc o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kesteem:

don't fall for his scam.

I knew he was up to some thing.... Why help random people when most of his family members are jobless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toni68, Slimkkkk, Ebymarv, Haleefah, bowen2018 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.