Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6323742 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kanurii: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mohit007:

A P.A to one house member get am but: do you live in Abj, can you speak and understand hausa+being a degree holder?

Yes I can speak Hausa (I’m Hausa)

Yes I live in Abuja

Yes I have a degree

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mohit007:

A P.A to one house member get am but: do you live in Abj, can you speak and understand hausa+being a degree holder?
Yes can. I'm interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mohit007:

Yes I can. I'm interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Kanurii:

Yes I can speak Hausa (I’m Hausa)
Yes I live in Abuja
Yes I have a degree
Yana neman miliyan shida fa

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 2:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

The update for FIRS is for people with connection and some will still receive APL next week, as per P.A to their Chairman

I sent you an SMS the other day you haven't responded. Please any fresh update? This long wait is not making any sense at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeelah24(f): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

please can we talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Carliepherp:

I sent you an SMS the other day you haven't responded. Please any fresh update? This long wait is not making any sense at all..
They compiling list for General recruitment. Apl loading disturb ur connect... Those Apl you've been seeing was done through replacement portal.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

They compiling list for General recruitment. Apl loading disturb ur connect... Those Apl you've been seeing was done through replacement portal.

For the firs?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

i'm interested sir,how can i reach you pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsodje(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

[quote author=Mohit007 post=115092634]

How can I reach you boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsodje(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

I have a connect but does getting this Apl has to do with only those who went through the recruitment process?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Elsodje:

I have a connect but does getting this Apl has to do with only those who went through the recruitment process?
Connect na stil recruitment e be. it just dat ure special nd exempted frm unnecessary exams and interviews, your hope is waiting for documentation.. I'm not an applicant, dnt bother to msg me

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by i2bnumar: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Icpc or pencom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

Baba abeg any updates on NCC and Nigeria civil aviation authority (NCAA)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

Can we talk on phone please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

Hope you no add you own grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2022
EFCC 6M? madness!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Macbenb13:
EFCC 6M? madness!
lol...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

Connect na stil recruitment e be. it just dat ure special nd exempted frm unnecessary exams and interviews, your hope is waiting for documentation.. I'm not an applicant, dnt bother to msg me
bro, if you see nice agency with great pay , I'm in, ready to pay .
Yoruba, BEng Civil Engineering
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Papacypaul:
bro, if you see nice agency with great pay , I'm in, ready to pay .
Yoruba, BEng Civil Engineering
NFIU & NBC slot is loading. Over 7.8M and 8.3M price... Just jokin abt prize, you knw..#Smiles
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Have been messaging a PA to buhari since last month and he has not be replying ,what can I do to make him get my attention.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Macbenb13:

Hope you no add you own grin
Who even gv u EFCC. I'm not here for job hunting, mate. I saw this thread a month ago, while i was trying to see trendings. Hope u don't knw EFCC de collect abt 450k, minus allowances and packages. grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2022
i2bnumar:
Icpc or pencom?
icpc as many advantages than PENCOM to me, icpc staff can be posted to PENCOM FIRS NDIC etc which the agencies will also pay you but note that not everybody will be posted out.
But in terms of monthly pay PENCOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2022
kbams241:
Have been messaging a PA to buhari since last month and he has not be replying ,what can I do to make him get my attention.
Threaten his most cherished. Hahahaha! Youre not important to him dats y.. Call him wit new numbr 1st like 3x(every 15 mins x 3), dont cal him durin prayer time if he's a muslim..Type a msg with new number saying you've bn instructed to deliver a package to him from A TOP POLITICIAN IN POWER (NASS/MEMBERs).
Hope u fit withstand interrogation if youre invited to come see him. if u no de lucky u fit spend one week in a guard-room. Lols... ALL TEXT AND LANGUAGE SHOULD BE IN HAUSA/FULANI. grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsodje(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

Alright Thank you very much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

Threaten his most cherished. Hahahaha! Youre not important to him dats y.. Call him wit new numbr 1st like 3x(every 15 mins x 3), dont cal him durin prayer time if he's a muslim..Type a msg with new number saying you've bn instructed to deliver a package to him from A TOP POLITICIAN IN POWER (NASS/MEMBERs).
Hope u fit withstand interrogation if youre invited to come see him. if u no de lucky u fit spend one week in a guard-room. Lols... ALL TEXT AND LANGUAGE SHOULD BE IN HAUSA/FULANI. grin

Lmao.Funny , scary but useful. Its worth a trial.tnx boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Macbenb13:
EFCC 6M? madness!
Giv me your own slot and i'll add 500k extra ontop 6m.. If you dnt knw a place kindly stay mute. No EFCC APL LEFT with salary structures i.e their funds has bn totally reformed. Why did NFIU left there to CBN?? Somethings are left unsaid, bn anonymous is better. Mak e no be lyk i wan cast their earnings..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightw278: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2022
i2bnumar:
Icpc or pencom?
any news about pencom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:

Ok.. Let's hope before this week runs out. Thank you for the update.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin. 10million for job! Inflation don high slot money, cos that the only explanation that makes sense to me… Bro, if you have 10million, invest in your future, your children future and JAPA OOOOO. Just my own opinion. 7-8 million cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zizoo36: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Which agency please?
Mohit007:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Mohit007:
Giv me your own slot and i'll add 500k extra ontop 6m.. If you dnt knw a place kindly stay mute. No EFCC APL LEFT with salary structures i.e their funds has bn totally reformed. Why did NFIU left there to CBN?? Somethings are left unsaid, bn anonymous is better. Mak e no be lyk i wan cast their earnings..

Smiles... If you don't think i know kindly stay mute too. You have no idea. We all know these days slot selling is now something else because the sellers believe most unemployed are eager not only for any kind of job but a juicy one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.