Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6306766 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
TigerHead001:
Lol. Don’t fall victims to scammers. Trust me nobody with slot is here…. Don’t they have family members that need it. Don’t give any mofo money ooo even if it’s “mobilization money” don’t give ooo… They are all SCAMMER! Even the person that posted slot for sale for 4 great agencies, c’mon Only one man has the influence to sell four amazing slots. That there is a RED FLAG! Don’t fall victims because they know we are desperate on this forum. Be guided and stay safe people.

Going through his previous posts, he seems pretty legit and has been consistent, unless I'm missing something. Either way, everyone should be careful.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Brother please dash me one please. I actually don't have money to buy
ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
TigerHead001:
Lol. Don’t fall victims to scammers. Trust me nobody with slot is here…. Don’t they have family members that need it. Don’t give any mofo money ooo even if it’s “mobilization money” don’t give ooo… They are all SCAMMER! Even the person that posted slot for sale for 4 great agencies, c’mon Only one man has the influence to sell four amazing slots. That there is a RED FLAG! Don’t fall victims because they know we are desperate on this forum. Be guided and stay safe people.

I looked over this statement like 10times and I tried not to reply, the same way I looked over your Critic statement Referring to someone on this trend saying he plays 2-3 odds how come he claims to have so much contact .
If anyone has ever searched for that persons name they all would clearly know who you where talking about.

Now this is my point don’t be shadow minded to think you have all the recipes of life in your hands and you know all the red flags in this life .
Someone that pays 2 odds with 5million naira is different from people that plays 10 games with 200naira , people decides on what gives them money it’s there life sir .( if only you know how big men gamble in this Nigeria and also other countries)

Also Note that if only you understand how and why slots are been sold out you won’t just say things you don’t know or understand.
Some persons that sell slots
1) clearly have no one else in there family to help .
2) politicians give this slots for free to people and they in return sell it to outsiders because they want money and can’t ask money from there family members . ( if you have ever had senators or ministers from your family you should understand this point )
3) they have all established there family members
4) they have put all or most family members in bigger parastatals and agencies all over the world .

It’s only an empty brain that would think slots do not exist or is fake .
A lot of people have gotten big and reputable jobs from this trend ( some free some through slots)

So please guard your words as they are seeds you drop in peoples minds making them scared .

Note - I don’t sell slots neither am I afflicted to anyone who sells slots on the trend , you are an adult follow any slot you want make your findings and pay after documentation if you don’t know the person in person .
Thanks .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC
Interested, pls contact me on yonyinre@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umd100: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC

I'm interested here is my email let's exchange contact please amuazu605@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC

I have interest on NMFB email me on: shamsualmustapha7@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunnx(f): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Shamsualmustaph:

I have interest on NMFB email me on: shamsualmustapha7@gmail.com

Full meaning of NMFB Please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DiDawn(f): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC

I am interested in Jamb. Pls contact me kosuoweiphebe@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2022
Dappa123:

Do you have any idea when Down Stream Regulatory Commission |NDMRA|will commence replacement?Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 4:44am On Aug 21, 2022
DiDawn:

ahmedsurajo
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC

I am interested in Jamb. Pls contact me kosuoweiphebe@gmail.com
FCSC has not been granted a waiver, I don't know were people get their own APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmedsurajo: 6:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Lol imagine......well tnx for calling me a scammer, am sure u don't know whom I am and I don't blame you for been ignorant of that .Its payment after documtation please.....
TigerHead001:

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 6:44am On Aug 21, 2022
CrateofBeer:

Just go and look for him with the updated CV. Might be in his office or something, just find him. Don't stop until you see him and resubmit because that CV you gave him will be trashed since no contact details.

How did you even print a CV or do a CV without those info in the first place? No be juju be that?

He's a very hard man to reach.

What has happened has happened.

And I live almost five states away from where he's located.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Lol imagine......well tnx for calling me a scammer, am sure u don't know whom I am and I don't blame you for been ignorant of that .Its payment after documtation please.....

Salaaam dan uwana please I’m interested in NIA or NMFB thnx here is my email lets talk further rukytimta1995@gmail.com nagode
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Please reply your mail
ahmedsurajo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2022
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE TO RECRUIT 5000 PERSONNEL

The acting Comptroller-General (CG) of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Idris Jere, has said plans are underway to recruit additional 5,000 personnel into the service.
“With regards to inadequate personnel in the NIS, as you know, we’ve just concluded recruitment into the service and we’re training those recruits now.
“As you’re also aware, the government has placed embargo on recruitment, but lifted that on security agencies, because security is key.
“So, we’ve written to the President and I’m very sure we will get approval to recruit about 5,000 more personnel into the NIS,” Mr Jere said.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AiiJay22: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:

Ahmed please I'm interested, contact me via mail jonahprincess288@gmail.com. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC
Email me: kazuare@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Bordey:
Please house please I need help. I got sms from a strange number on Wednesday asking me to come for interview. I thought they are scammers cos the number was a normal regular number . So I deleted the msg cos I didn't know it was NIA dat I initially submitted my CV. I just found out it's them reading from this thread. Please can someone that got the msg help me with the number that sent the text and the address for the CBT Test pls .

Did you submit your CV at NIA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=ahmedsurajo post=115904846]Lol imagine......well tnx for calling me a scammer, am sure u don't know whom I am and I don't blame you for been ignorant of that .Its payment after documtation please.....

Good morning sir. Please I am so much interested in FCSC, NIA and NMFB.. Pls here is my mail...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Elogy:

Lmao Brother wake up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2022
KhalilAK:
Technical Aid Corps Recruitment. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
please, sir, Do you know anyone that renders the service of submitting credentials for people that's not close to the HQ?
My mind is telling me that this job is for me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2022
Elogy:

Wake up from the sleep abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy .. Apls wey don dey fly since last week. Make your source no fool you jare.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Interested in NIA or NMFB ! Pls. Check your email and reply.

ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:

I believe your source must be from the presidency because this NIA recruitment process is just tough. Sent you message

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC
Ahmed please I’m interested, have already sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC
Ahmed please I’m interested, had sent you mail on that regards.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KVN1(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Ahmedsurajo,reach me through the number zero 8 one 3077 twenty one 39 let us talk about NIA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Please attend to my mail boss. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yomi961: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2022
sunnx:

Full meaning of NMFB Please

Narsel micro finance bank
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Shamsualmustaph:

Narsel micro finance bank

It's Nirsal MFB
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Gensanusi:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE TO RECRUIT 5000 PERSONNEL

The acting Comptroller-General (CG) of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Idris Jere, has said plans are underway to recruit additional 5,000 personnel into the service.
“With regards to inadequate personnel in the NIS, as you know, we’ve just concluded recruitment into the service and we’re training those recruits now.
“As you’re also aware, the government has placed embargo on recruitment, but lifted that on security agencies, because security is key.
“So, we’ve written to the President and I’m very sure we will get approval to recruit about 5,000 more personnel into the NIS,” Mr Jere said.
Wash

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: martinlala(m), Wonderlaco(m), Hassan52(m), KpagoGIN(m), TariqK, MOBBDEEP, kabman, IABkhair, bodalasisi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.