Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265816 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Laura232:

Oluwa, the kind of info I've been hoping to hear. Any idea for fct?

I was informed that APL would be issued immediately after 2021 last intake were giving confirmation letter.
U know they have recruited staff last year, so the would issue confirmation letter to them, Which after ours 2022 would be distributed to lucky ones

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
josh6633:

Pls what about the newly established Federal colleges of education second batch appointment letter
please did you hear that they are releasing second batch soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello all. Someone is trying to help my bro get a recommendation somewhere. He calls the place NIPC. Pls has anyone heard of this agency before? and any idea bout remuneration I don't think it's very popular.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Xboy1993:

I was informed that APL would be issued immediately after 2021 last intake were giving confirmation letter.
U know they have recruited staff last year, so the would issue confirmation letter to them, Which after ours 2022 would be distributed to lucky ones
what are you saying sir please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Xboy1993:

Confirmation letter? I don't get please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Ayuwo:
please did you hear that they are releasing second batch soon?

My brother if I know I won't be quoting someone to check for me wether is ready yet

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 1:29am On Aug 25, 2022
josh6633:

My brother if I know I won't be quoting someone to check for me wether is ready yet
OK. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 2:48am On Aug 25, 2022
biggest26:
Please is there any news about NPA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 3:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 3:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 4:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetboy96:

Thank you but the person is not asking for money, the person is one of the top management of the university so he is saying I will be called for capturing soon, he did not mention APL but I don't want to be too forward with him.

well maybe he has ur apl with him already and don't want to issue u until ippis is ready to capture so he might give u ur apl on same day b4 u capture. But I know it is criminal to be captured on ippis without an appointment letter.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Laura232:

Confirmation letter? I don't get please.

Confirmation as permanent and pensionable.
Meaning last year recruited staff of FCT IRS were to be issued confirmation (permanent and pensionable) letters within two weeks from now. Then after, APL would be issued to new recruit

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Balaking:
what are you saying sir please.
We are talking about FCT IRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Please who has an update regarding NYSC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Xboy1993:

We are talking about FCT IRS

I was referring to cbn not firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Laura232:

I was referring to cbn not firs
U goofed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Xboy1993:

U goofed

Lol. She didn't.
There was a comment she responded to before you picked the "fct"

Someone said CBN induction for Lagos is next week then she asked when will be the induction for Abuja (fct).

The part I don't understand is that I thought CBN induction is only done in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2022
jayslim7:

Lol. She didn't.
There was a comment she responded to before you picked the "fct"

Someone said CBN induction for Lagos is next week then she asked when will be the induction for Abuja (fct).

The part I don't understand is that I thought CBN induction is only done in Lagos.
Noted

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetboy96:
My people, please who can enlighten me on this issues.
1. With the ongoing ASUU strike, is it possible for someone to be given an admin job and called for capturing in a federal university?
2. I thought it's APL and documentation before capturing, is it possible for capturing to come first before collection of APl and documentation?

What is the name of the University let me verify if they want to recruit... Inbox me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Is Federal Character Commission it self recruiting?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2022
carsprayer:
Is Federal Character Commission it self recruiting?

I don't think so, coz a Federal Character Commissioner in southern part of Nigeria said that if there is an opportunity, he will call my friend... He has worked on the CV already....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sobirin: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Success1930:

I don't think so, coz a Federal Character Commissioner in southern part of Nigeria said that if there is an opportunity, he will call my friend... He has worked on the CV already....

I have two persons that just resumed there, like two weeks a ago. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franklin1011: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2022
AbusM1:
Please which agencies can someone push for now?
NIA just wrote exams yesterday, so it’s sink or swim now

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Ok
tobiboss:

Hello, is it alright if I pm you?
I have some questions to ask regarding this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
carsprayer:

What is the name of the University let me verify if they want to recruit... Inbox me
Please which polytechnics and universities want to recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Success1930:

forget it ... he is lying. which call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tobiboss(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2022
donbee:
Ok
I have emailed you, kindly check and respond.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alienist: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Sobirin post=116043383]

I have two persons that just resumed there, like two weeks a ago. Thanks

U means Federal Character commission us recruiting? The man told my guy that he would come with his documents. That he was thinking he has submitted his credentials with CV whereas my frd only submitted CV
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
carsprayer:

forget it ... he is lying. which call

Brother.. He is not lying oooo..The man has helped many people in the State according to my frd. He picks his call and they call like father and son.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Success1930:

Brother.. He is not lying oooo..The man has helped many people in the State according to my frd. He picks his call and they call like father and son.

so the people collecting APL are ghosts?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AfricanLion22, husaam45, Ibrochaka(m), Hueyreckless0007, Alo231, kbrule1, Mahonnne, Almantra, Classiqtech, orgnite(m), AliEsq(m), avsadeeq0(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.