Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255617 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
Where is Tammyanybody

It seems he has deactivated that account.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

It seems he has deactivated that account.
maybe he has new moniker
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
maybe he has new moniker

Possibly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

Possibly, Please kindly assist boss, My C.V is available for request, No agency is small.
Abeg o! No.allow make my inbox full o. I no b anybody o. I no get connection o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fizman1:
Hello house, please who has idea when NUPRC and its cohorts (ie. NNPC) likely to issue their appointment letters, since their are under same board

Hello house, pls who has any info on the above.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
congratulations brother.. Masha Allah.
Oladapo3971:
I've gotten Job
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Obaman12:

I don't know bro! But will definitely be enticing. Heard that the current registrar pays them well and that there will be a nation wide recruitment soon. Let's be hopeful.
kk bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mshehu212: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oladapo3971:
I've gotten Job
Alhamdulillah
May Almighty bless it.
Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
naijainstinct:
No need for regrets. I just remembered that I have the contact of an Akwa-Ibom person who might assist you at NABDA. Thankfully, they are also set to recruit but this person only has power at their Ikot-Ekpene biodec. So if you find favour with him, you are not likely to remain in Abuja. Send me an email, so I can forward his contact to you. All the best

Hello boss, good evening. I sent in a DM since yesterday as instructed. Still looking forward to read from you.

Alternatively, if you didn't see my mail, you can reach me on: goodmanobad@gmail.com or 0706 3054 323. I am active on WhatsApp as well.

Thanks sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oladapo3971:
I've gotten Job
Alhamdulillah

Congratulations bro. I am sharing my own testimony soonest.
Happy for you once again

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oladapo3971:
I've gotten Job
Alhamdulillah

This are the news we should be hearing!!! Big congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wayray: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Interested. Kindly dm on (SIMPLEJOMO@YAHOO.COM)

ahmedsurajo:
Slots available...
Serious minded please
1. Jamb
2. NMFB
3.NIA
4. FCSC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pls. How soon?
They pay well

Awardd:

please how much is their salary & allowance something good is coming soonest
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Does anyone know when NFIU will start calling for documentation? Some have already been given letters some months ago but they are yet to be called. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hueyreckless0007: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oladapo3971:
I've gotten Job
Alhamdulillah

Masha Allah. Congratulations!

I tap into your blessing.
I believe something good will surely come to me this coming month too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
naijainstinct:
I replied your mail since yesterday.

I don't know what could be the problem Boss. Even till this moment, I haven't seen any mail in that regard.

Pls help me forward it back to me at: goodnewsobadiah@gmail.com pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Agentp47:
Does anyone know when NFIU will start calling for documentation? Some have already been given letters some months ago but they are yet to be called. Thank you

We’re on the same page
Please check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Oladapo3971:
I've gotten Job
Alhamdulillah
Is it ITF? U re one of the hopefuls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Good day bro, I sent you a mail yesterday. Please kindly reply. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2022
naijainstinct:
No need for regrets. I just remembered that I have the contact of an Akwa-Ibom person who might assist you at NABDA. Thankfully, they are also set to recruit but this person only has power at their Ikot-Ekpene biodec. So if you find favour with him, you are not likely to remain in Abuja. Send me an email, so I can forward his contact to you. All the best

Good day bro, I sent you a mail yesterday. Please kindly reply. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2022
August is ending today, hope September will be blessful for us.

FCT IRS let's be hopeful and prayerful

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxcy35: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Good morning house
My neighbour was called for documentation for national taskforce, I tout it was disband?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Awardd:

please how much is their salary & allowance something good is coming soonest

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2022
naijainstinct:

Brah! Abeg you get idea of when this recruitment is likely to happen? Cus I have been waiting for APL from NABDA for over 2months now.... thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Good morning house. Please what is the salary of NASENI? Someone told my guy the salary is 150k.. But, he said he is not sure.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2022
prophetic69:

Brah! Abeg you get idea of when this recruitment is likely to happen? Cus I have been waiting for APL from NABDA for over 2months now.... thanks
Who is your sponsor? Are you aware that they are even currently capturing some new staff?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2022
naijainstinct:
Who is your sponsor? Are you aware that they are even currently capturing some new staff?
Through a chief judge...I was told my APL could be ready at any moment....and it's getting to 2months now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Papacypaul:
do you by chance have the evc number?
He has stopped using the one I have.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2022
prophetic69:

Through a chief judge...I was told my APL could be ready at any moment....and it's getting to 2months now.
Well, I know they will continue issuing APLs till the end of the year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zacks43, Jalo60(m), Yustyle(m), Biokana(m), Prince806(m), Eyenkuzi, jufurma, Shady92(m), spido(m), yusufdayo1 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.