Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250434 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sabr: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Any idea for entry level 08 at NEXIM (NIGERIA EXPORT IMPORT BANK)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tshegs19: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Hello house, please what's the salary like for Nigeria Customs (Administration section), for someone with Masters degree.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aawizdom(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
saintkash:
any info on Nafdac salary for entry?
98k entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aawizdom(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gorimakpa:

Are you sure this is for entry level, i.e. Level 8?
Oga stop lying.
ROII, which means Regulatory Officer 2 is earning 98k as monthly salary. ROI 100k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EdDave(m): 3:11am On Nov 12, 2016
dahaz:

FAAN level 8 - N98k
housing each year- N500k
That sound about it. Though I heard N1.5m is paid every 3 years.
Not so sure about that. Can u confirm?
Is this for entry level?
What other allowances do they have?
Sorry bro, i kinda need this.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akinife(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Akinife:
Pls who knows the salary of level 8 at NIA( National Intelligence Agency) and SSS ( State security service)
NIA pays well. I know someone close to me that works there. I don't know about SSS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akinife(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pushas:
NIA pays well. I know someone close to me that works there. I don't know about SSS

Thanks bro...
#Dream job #
Do u have idea of how dey calculate this step thing eg level 8 step 2 and so on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Akinife:

Thanks bro...
#Dream job #
Do u have idea of how dey calculate this step thing eg level 8 step 2 and so on
Not sure. To be precise for entry level, they pay close to 200k and some other allowances and they go on foreign trips and training. Bro to get a job here you must be super connected. The last time they did an open recruitment was about 3 years. Now it is about connection!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akinife(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Pushas:
Not sure. To be precise for entry level, they pay close to 200k and some other allowances and they go on foreign trips and training. Bro to get a job here you must be super connected. The last time they did an open recruitment was about 3 years. Now it is about connection!
Guy dey did recruitment this year.....all thanks to Nairaland advert!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrwise016: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2016
What of NEMA? What is their salary package like and are they other allowances/benefits one is entitled when working wt dem?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akinife(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
No
Pushas:
They did recruitment this year!
https://www.nairaland.com/3020009/national-intelligence-agency-recruitment-2016
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akinife:
No
They did recruitment this year!
https://www.nairaland.com/3020009/national-intelligence-agency-recruitment-2016
Checked out the link there is nothing useful there about the application process. How did you apply? Did you write any exam? Don't be too sure to rely on merit!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reality2019(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2016
anybody having idea how much national centre for remote sensing pay for graduate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reality2019(m): 12:19am On Nov 28, 2016
I think nafdac pay 98k for fresh graduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
EdDave:

That sound about it. Though I heard N1.5m is paid every 3 years.
Not so sure about that. Can u confirm?
Is this for entry level?
What other allowances do they have?
Sorry bro, i kinda need this.
yea entry level. This is the only info I have
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akinife(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pushas:
Checked out the link there is nothing useful there about the application process. How did you apply? Did you write any exam? Don't be too sure to rely on merit!
Y u talk so...pls believe in the system for once...
They just finished vetting recently! Know a friend DAT applied!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Akinife:

Y u talk so...pls believe in the system for once...
They just finished vetting recently! Know a friend DAT applied!
Okay then! Goodluck. I pray you get it!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ledgelessons(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello guys,any info about BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT pay for LEVEL 08.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ledgelessons(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Any idea about bpp level 08 pls...NIA pays well. I know someone close to me that works there. I don't know about SSS[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by just2simple: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
What abt VIO entry level and DPR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Syjibrin(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
mitsammy:
Any idea abt NPA entry level salary (level 8 )
NPA 453k excluding allowances

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Syjibrin(f): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
mitsammy:
Any idea abt NPA entry level salary (level 8 )
NPA 453k excluding allowances may be oh not very sure before someone will start quoting me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lukency(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Syjibrin:
NPA 453k excluding allowances
ugly lie.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by archdon: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Syjibrin:
NPA 453k excluding allowances may be oh not very sure before someone will start quoting me

That is a wicked lie
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Is there any MDAs currently recruiting openly or underground ??
i need a federal job sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibade3329: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Wot of Nigeria police force,entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ledgelessons(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2016
120k or so
Ajibade3329:
Wot of Nigeria police force,entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddd: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
In this period of economic downturn, there's no denying the fact that life has become very harsh and almost unbearable for the majority. But another truth we must accept is the fact that few are still thriving financially in the midst of this harsh economic weather. Why is this? I believe you know the answer already.
There are so many people today with their sight set on big financial goals for their future. More specifically, there are many individuals today who are looking for ways to become a millionaire. In fact there is no end to the different types of approaches and suggestions out there. But unfortunately, majority do not consider the trend in making decision on choosing their approach to building wealth. They seem to have forgotten that in every time and age, people who have become very successful are those that have carefully ride on the tide of trend .
Crypto-Currency (bitcoin) also known as e-currency is fast becoming the trend in the world today.
I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

BITCOINS

What is Bitcoin? If you have been on the internet, chances are that you must have heard about bitcoin even though it is just the name. However I'll explain briefly what the craze about bitcoins is about.
Bitcoin is an e-currency or digital currency which was created in 2009 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto and is currently being termed as the most important invention of mankind after the internet.
Bitcoin is one of the reigning and most expensive digital currencies in the world today, known as crypto currency. Presently more than 750,000 companies online uses BITCOIN for their transactions. Its getting more accepted, popular and stronger than the normal paper currency we are used to such as the dollar, pounds, naira etc.

1 bitcoin equals to $760 as at today and financial analysts have speculated that it might get to $1,000 before the end of this year.

For training on how to invest in bitcoins and make good dividends, join the Bitcoin Gold Classic investors.

For more details reach me via this number: 08164058477
or through email on okhamafea@gmail.com

I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

Note: training will cost you nothing

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Any idea on how much FIRS pays its tax officers, especially Tax Officer II?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Makudus(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Eigaso:
Any idea on how much FIRS pays its tax officers, especially Tax Officer II?
180K basic salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrwise016: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
What of NEMA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mahonnne, Joeadah, Success1930, kingBolton, PrinceFola(m), bb030, Amedian, Swagsultan1(m), etiosa24(m), Biokana(m), Bluev, dave00733(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.