Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265144 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickie88(f): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Chulluko:
I have,

Hello please send me he's number God bless you .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akandi4u(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Any latest update on NERC recruitment 2022?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Any latest on INEC plss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
SIMPLIFIED:
Please what's the current salary for Assistant lecturer in Federal universities with the last increment Govt did after the strike?
pls ans to this �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Firs documentation in the process. Successful candidates have been posted all over the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please who have been able to apply for this NLNG job.
I need help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
TigerHead001:
Firs documentation in the process. Successful candidates have been posted all over the country.

Are they still calling applicants or they are done with the documentation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
December is coming to an end, if u didn't get APL this week just forget till next year. Delay is not denial. Keep believing, nothing good comes easy

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Xboy1993:
December is coming to an end, if u didn't get APL this week just forget till next year. Delay is not denial. Keep believing, nothing good comes easy

I do not subscribe to this sir. Many people will still get APL next week and beyond.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Beyond next week is next year, we are saying same thing

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
A friend of mine has seen his letter but he hasn’t been called though concerning FIRS. Will he still be called?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by razorbuzor(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
How much does jamb pay BSc entry level workers? Please I need answers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Xboy1993:
I just got a call that immediately after Sallah break, APL is loading
Na the same thing u always talk since January on this forum but it hardly come true

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=Xboy1993 post=119273883]Beyond next week is next year, we are saying same thing
Any update on NCC letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
HeroHero:

Na the same thing u always talk since January on this forum but it hardly come true

What was I referring to when I made such statement? Don't quote wrongly

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=Blksaliyu post=119276587][/quote]

I don't have infor on such, only 2 agencies I contribute

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
ditchlimo:
No Update from THE “Federal Agency”? If you know you know, if you don’t know… ignore this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
adeakin777:
Please I need some information on FIRS. I've gotten the letter for deployment but from all indications i want to reject the offer. I simply do not know what their offer is for the position i was given and this was not stated in the letter. Information i've gotten from grapevine has also showed i will be earning lesser if i accepted the offer. So i just want to ask if any one here knows the consolidated annual salary of a Manager and Deputy Manager position at FIRS. I cannot leave the private sector of over a decade to Federal Government if it is not rewarding. A kind response on this will be appreciated.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sultan8:
But people were asking About Firs here for long, you didn’t say anything.
Anyway,
Assistant Manager SL8 about 4.8M P/A
Deputy Manager SL7 about 6M P/A
Manager SL6 about 6.9 P/A
Senior Manager SL 5 about 9.7M P/A

Good evening how about SL 10 and 9?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ComradeShegs(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please I know this thread is solely for federal government jobs but please does anyone here know how zenith bank recruitment works?... It's 2weeks now since I did my medicals and no call yet.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gboy4444:

Aswear federal agency is taking too long.
Dem don settle una with that Brown envelope. So move on with your life. 5 Recruitment exercise this year, una still dey put mind ? No give urself hypertension o.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ibnbabes4ol:

Dem don settle una with that Brown envelope. So move on with your life. 5 Recruitment exercise this year, una still dey put mind ? No give urself hypertension o.
The recruitment is still ON my brother. If there is life there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good evening everyone, abeg what's the latest concerning efcc recruitment. I heard 2nd batch hopeful will be called soon. How true?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don't have infor on such, only 2 agencies I contribute
Alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
chikings77:
Any latest on INEC plss
Forget about it grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adeakin777: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sultan8:
But people were asking About Firs here for long, you didn’t say anything.
Anyway,
Assistant Manager SL8 about 4.8M P/A
Deputy Manager SL7 about 6M P/A
Manager SL6 about 6.9 P/A
Senior Manager SL 5 about 9.7M P/A

Thank You for your response. Much appreciated.

With regards to your first sentence. I'll just give you a summary. The recruitment was advertised sometime last year and we went through 3 series of tests and then an interview. I believe the job advert was even posted here by none other than TAMMYANYBODY(In fact, that was how i got to know about the recruitment). We were called for documentation sometime in June this year. I also believe that it was also mentioned on this thread. Yes people have been asking about FIRS but we did not hear from them until last week when we were called to pick up our deployment letters. Just as a side note, I believe we were more than 600 called for documentation in June that week but only 201 names were called for deployment last week(Positions offered were between Officer 1 to Assistant Director). FCC was kinda adhered to though, however, it was still kinda skewed towards our brothers and sisters up north(If you catch my drift). I am not privy to any other information as to whether additional persons will be called but, this is all the information I am privy to.

Cheers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
adeakin777:

Thank You for your response. Much appreciated.

With regards to your first sentence. I'll just give you a summary. The recruitment was advertised sometime last year and we went through 3 series of tests and then an interview. I believe the job advert was even posted here by none other than TAMMYANYBODY(In fact, that was how i got to know about the recruitment). We were called for documentation sometime in June this year. I also believe that it was also mentioned on this thread. Yes people have been asking about FIRS but we did not hear from them until last week when we were called to pick up our deployment letters. Just as a side note, I believe we were more than 600 called for documentation in June that week but only 201 names were called for deployment last week(Positions offered were between Officer 1 to Assistant Director). FCC was kinda adhered to though, however, it was still kinda skewed towards our brothers and sisters up north(If you catch my drift). I am not privy to any other information as to whether additional persons will be called but, this is all the information I am privy to.

Cheers.

Seems the position advertised then was for Accounting and Audit professionals

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please any News on NDIC?
A senator promised me a slot and he has been telling me to be hopeful that there would be positive feedback soon. Is this believable ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, HooxJnr(m), Alfredd16, jablouss, Prince806(m), aisha92, HARI33, Sultan8, kkkp, IAMBOSS1990, VeeVeeMyLuv(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.