Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248009 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello, any update on Federal Civil Service Commission ( FCSC ) releasing appointment letter ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Don't be deceived by anyone, there is embargo on recruitment in FCSC since 2020
Tope102:
Hello, any update on Federal Civil Service Commission ( FCSC ) releasing appointment letter ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
I say make I share this with you to try your luck. And don’t forget to follow me on linked and twitter @DearAminu grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gensanusi:

Npa have gotten new salary increase effective January 2023.

GL 08 600k

GL 04 350k
….
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
balher:
Oga I think no nairalander will upload his/her classified APL here. Only Class C, D FGN agency's may UPLOADED. Forget about salary self. Classified APL in this regard refers to A CLASS AGENCY. I.e NNPC, NPA, NIMASA, NAMA(If u are Engineers) NCC, CBN... etc.

….
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
NurHadejia:

But someone said last week on this platform that appointment letter is about to be release in FCSC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
prophetic69:
oga post screen shot of the daily.

Doubting Thomas. Why are we always in a hurry to discredit info?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
NurHadejia:
I saw what you did there. Good job!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
ameynuJR:
I say make I share this with you to try your luck. And don’t forget to follow me on linked and twitter @DearAminu grin

Image not enough, mind sharing link to page please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SINJEL: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pinito:
dey play
oga the daily trust drop the info today and said next week Monday recruitment will start ,even civil defence did not place there recruitment on twitter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
SINJEL:

He's just contradicting himself. Confussionist, pls just forget about him and shot ur shot

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hussen24:
Immigration Recruitment

Nice one. Can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
oga the daily trust drop the info today and said next week Monday recruitment will start ,even civil defence did not place there recruitment on twitter

I am sure you can't quote them where they said next week Monday and the exact date or better still, circle it on the advert page. Go on if you can.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
ameynuJR:
Thanks for the update bro… please is there any other platform one can read the information clearly from other than the news paper?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Philip4564(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ermm:

https://cdcfib.career/ portal opens Jan 23rd
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
ASF46:
Is it only academic staff or with non academic?

The person did not really emphasize on it. But he just told me his connect told him they will release another one soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oshin56:
around when please?

I don't know how true it is. Is someone connect that told him about it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hussen24:
DSS will definitely recruit before the current DG go. They have already forwarded the request to the president awaiting his approval.

NBTE is waiting for finance as list has already been compiled. They are currently collecting CVs for second batch. They will recruit in two batches. First batch will be call for APLs any moment.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hussen24:
DSS will definitely recruit before the current DG go. They have already forwarded the request to the president awaiting his approval.

NBTE is waiting for finance as list has already been compiled. They are currently collecting CVs for second batch. They will recruit in two batches. First batch will be call for APLs any moment.

If you have connect, na the nbte boss contact be this.
+234 802 791 1115
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
They’ve started calling people for medicals. Some did theirs today

MuhammadTura:
Please is there any info on ndic

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nwaogukings03: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please has any Federal government institution got their November and December 2022 payslips?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
We hope so
josh6633:

The person did not really emphasize on it. But he just told me his connect told him they will release another one soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Decallmemartin(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
God abeg shocked
yusufnussy:
They’ve started calling people for medicals. Some did theirs today

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please follow this link to view the original tweet https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1613195839375024128?s=46&t=MiGxG-gVGDwk51YKXz9Jaw

sizzle01:

Thanks for the update bro… please is there any other platform one can read the information clearly from other than the news paper?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pls can you guide me on how to check payslip?
nwaogukings03:
Please has any Federal government institution got their November and December 2022 payslips?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Loneranger59: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).

1. POSITIONS:

CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i. Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors):
Applicants must possess minimum of First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge Exemption Certificate.
ii. Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional.
(Pharmacists):
Applicants must possess minimum of First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
iii. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.

CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized Institutions.

CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
i. Immigration Assistant III (IA I11) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than
two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
a) Motor drivers
b) Mechanic
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.

2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications shall be online. Candidates are expected to log on to the portal https://cdcfib.career as from Monday .. January, 2023, to fill and submit the application form. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the Screening Exercise.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications shall lead to automatic disqualification.

3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted online within Two (2) weeks from the date of publication.

4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
i. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
ii. Have National Identity Number;
iii. Applicants must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates;
iv. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
v. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
vi. Be required to pass drug test;
vii. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
viii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years;
ix. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60rn for female;
x. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
xi. Computer literacy will be of added advantage;
xii. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.

5. COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.

6. CLOSING
All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.

CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Applications after this date or in breach of the procedures shall not be entertained.

SIGNED:
SECRETARY TO THE BOARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Xeee:

I'm not here for you Sir. I'm here for others who need the information.
I said NITDA and NCC use the same salary scale but NCC has better allowances. Both NITDA and NCC use CONITSAS.

Directives has already been given to both NCC and NITDA to recruit by the Honourable Minister since August. So it's over now, those that will get the letters already know themselves. You can reach out to your sponsor against next recruitment.

Thank You All

Please is Nitda APL already out?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
TCN interview and medicals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Joseph sarwuan university replacement ongoing. Documentation starts tomorrow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.