Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250793 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
FASASI1:
Please guys, someone said I should pay 400k for immigration slot, what do you guys think
Pay at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
FASASI1:
Please guys, someone said I should pay 400k for immigration slot, what do you guys think

Don't!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Macbenb13:

Don't!!!
Put down ur reasons
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2023
FIRS, FIRS, FIRS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 1:15am On Mar 18, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Thank you,i already registred with the economics
Please how were you able to apply and register?

I don't even see the apply button whenever I check the site.

Please help a brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:05am On Mar 18, 2023
NDLEA site is working perfectly now. You can apply without stress..

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 4:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Success1930:
Pls, how did u attached ur document?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nerdnextdoor: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Thanks for the info.
Success1930:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Regarding the NDLEA recruitment, am I supposed to set all uploaded documents as 'PRIVATE ' or 'PUBLIC'?

Urgent answers please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Ndlea is asking of Jamb Registration number, Matriculation number, etc.
Are those information relevant?
A-list agency can't bulk applicants with such unnecessary info

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
SixKeys:
Regarding the NDLEA recruitment, am I supposed to set all uploaded documents as 'PRIVATE ' or 'PUBLIC'?

Urgent answers please.

Private
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Pls, how did u attached ur document?

Use pic or photo compressor.. Download the app first
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SeedofAbraham: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Ermm:

Private
Why do you recommend Private?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Pls will I sign up first before I log in
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Any latest please
bitchesdredd:
FIRS, FIRS, FIRS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Ndlea is asking of Jamb Registration number, Matriculation number, etc.
Are those information relevant?
A-list agency can't bulk applicants with such unnecessary info

U have nothing to fear, just give them everything..There are mostly trying to weed out football age peeps....I just hope they don't stress u guys by inviting thousands upon thousands for d CBT when they need just very few people..Gudluvk to all the applicants 🙂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Success1930:

Use pic or photo compressor.. Download the app first
Thanks. I notice is network that is causing it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Success1930:

My local government area isn't coming up .... What can I do!??

Pls is anyone else experiencing this problem... Like your local government area isn't listed !??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Padosky242:

My local government area isn't coming up .... What can I do!??

Pls is anyone else experiencing this problem... Like your local government area isn't listed !??

Same thing with me, too.

And I can't even 'save and continue' which means I'll have to refill the form if I should log out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2023
SixKeys:

Same thing with me, too.

And I can't even 'save and continue' which means I'll have to refill the form if I should log out

Omo had it been they have like a help desk or a number to call .... I would have complianed ... Omo am just confused
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Padosky242:

Omo had it been they have like a help desk or a number to call .... I would have complianed ... Omo am just confused

Omo! I submitted it like that o.

I just chose any LGA from my state

Luckily it didn't appear on the application slip.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Clemence6969:
Any latest please
They are as mute as a grave yard. No latest info yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Starstar:
Mr. Julius223pounds and Mr. Hussen24 please have you confirmed from ur connect about what Mr. Xboy1993 said on Nscdc Apl and training replacement because my connect said nothing.
Plz kindly reply thanks.

Yes, my connect said nothing like that is going on. I just hope they do something before the Swearing In.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
I don't know we're hussen24 get all this his fake informations...pls always authenticate before spreading pls I beg u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mylesgidi:
I don't know we're hussen24 get all this his fake informations...pls always authenticate before spreading pls I beg u
And what have you contributed to this thread please?
Nothing
He has been very helpful and contributing here. We trust him 100%. So just rest abeg.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MOD30(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Please which site did you use to register for ICPC recruitment?
siu4real:
I finally completed the ICPC registration successfully yesterday but my picture didn't show up on the Photo Card form,i don't know if its temporary service problem or what because i uploaded my passport pic before i was able to proceed.Anyone here with similar case?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mylesgidi:

Don't start abeg angry angry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mylesgidi:
Sir, pls remove S before u crucify him.
It is information and not informations

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
IghravweIG:

Please how were you able to apply and register?

I don't even see the apply button whenever I check the site.

Please help a brother.
I just kept reloading with my laptop ,if I say I did anything special,I am lying ...it is just God grace,don't give up and kep trying ,then make sure you always clear your browser each day before you start and use Google chrome .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
SixKeys:

Urgent answers please.
I think public .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
I just kept reloading with my laptop ,if I say I did anything special,I am lying ...it is just God grace,don't give up and kep trying ,then make sure you always clear your browser each day before you start and use Google chrome .
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alright thanks......may God touch the heart of the people in charge and favour us on time. Amen

Yes, my connect said nothing like that is going on. I just hope they do something before the Swearing In.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olarewajuuu, preciousfuture, Mubibond(m), Brightlight123, Mukzahra, Mahonnne, harmony940(m), Steve0979(m), Alwan07(m), Moh99, SmartNYSC and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.