Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6246399 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2023
With so many request to chat with individuals I think we should create a telegram group…

If you’re in please quote this post with your number…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:14pm On May 11, 2023
ameynuJR:
With so many request to chat with individuals I think we should create a telegram group…

Idan no dey do Telegram

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:16pm On May 11, 2023
@Olarewajuuu have you come back?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:25pm On May 11, 2023
ameynuJR:

If the thread was originally on telegram, you wouldn't have known about it.

31 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2023
Gensanusi:

Alright... Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2023
jackfj:
I really give credit to the northern leaders and politicians, imagine me sending messages to my southern politicians, non had never replied, but just few months of sending to a northern politician messages, behold he replied.

He even told me that he would have really loved to help, but just unfortunately he lost his house of representatives seat... cry

Good evening. Trust you had a good day? Pls I send you email, kindly reply. I want to ask you something.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 9:47pm On May 11, 2023
[author=Hussen24 post=123070191]Shared today..[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 9:47pm On May 11, 2023
Congratulations to the person and may God help us all too.

I used to think most research institute use CONRAISS payment structure even the ones that have colleges. Upon seeing this am surprised seeing CONPCASS structure even though the college is under NSPRI, can anyone give a better explanation please?

Hussen24:
Shared today..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:04pm On May 11, 2023
Cema07:
Please how much is entry level salary for customs... That is level 8. How much is their take home?
hi, good evening, please is anything happening in customs presently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2023
Yes oo,but many are still awaiting capturing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 7:16am On May 12, 2023
National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA):

Please is there anyone expecting APL from the above agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:25am On May 12, 2023
jackfj:
I really give credit to the northern leaders and politicians, imagine me sending messages to my southern politicians, non had never replied, but just few months of sending to a northern politician messages, behold he replied.

He even told me that he would have really loved to help, but just unfortunately he lost his house of representatives seat... cry

Hmmmmmm.... I messaged a southern politician too. . He replied me to send my documents but I should give him time.... It's almost a year now... Seems like baba put me for Limbo..
I have always sent him a reminder at regular intervals and even wished him happy new month on few occasions... But no show.... E go better.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 7:31am On May 12, 2023
Mohisah:

What do u mean by bribe pls? Are u under 18? Pls don't tag me again

Nice one.
You be idan ✍️

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 7:56am On May 12, 2023
Obaman12:
National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA):

Please is there anyone expecting APL from the above agency?

Heard they did verification of vacant positions for replacement last week and that soon, the letters will start popping.

How much is their entry level salary and which salary structure are they using ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alansherry: 9:34am On May 12, 2023
Hussen24:
Shared today..

Asalam Alaekun Waramotulahi Wabarakatuhu, Mallam Hussen.
pls, I need your advice on important issues which I can't be share here.
kindly reach me on sherifdeenagboola89@gmail.com.
Jazakallah Kayran.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 9:39am On May 12, 2023
jackfj:

Tomorrow, they will be crying that northerners have taken over every important seat in the country, with the way they help one another. They deserve it.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:11am On May 12, 2023
Biokana:
Good evening everyone!
Please I need your candid advice/input and please be blunt.
I am a Chartered Accountant pushing to get into one of the federal MDAs, however I'm optimistic about Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA). Which of these two agencies would be better for me in terms of career progression considering my profession?
Thanks.
Please any news about NPHCDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by absani2018: 11:52am On May 12, 2023
To whom it may concern!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2023
elaino:
hi, good evening, please is anything happening in customs presently?

They concluded recruitment this January, successful candidates have collected APL and are currently in training camp. The camp resumed in March. If you get 10G connect, you can make it to the camp. Unfortunately, I no get any o

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2023
SolaOkedara:

Hmmmmmm.... I messaged a southern politician too. . He replied me to send my documents but I should give him time.... It's almost a year now... Seems like baba put me for Limbo..
I have always sent him a reminder at regular intervals and even wished him happy new month on few occasions... But no show.... E go better.

Good morning. Pls I sent you email, pls check... I want to ask you something.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 1:14pm On May 12, 2023
FCC......

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 1:25pm On May 12, 2023
Ermm:
FCC......

Break the news

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:25pm On May 12, 2023
Ermm:
FCC......

Federal Character Commission.. What is happening there Pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
Success1930:

Federal Character Commission.. What is happening there Pls?

They will soon release APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 2:41pm On May 12, 2023
absani2018:
To whom it may concern!

This is addressed to the public yet it is not found on their social media handles. So it is ...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2023
HenryWealth:
I wish to officially confirm to you that, the above information about *Peculiar Allowance* is real. The peculiar Allowance is 40% of your current salary and the payment will start from April, 2023 while January, February and March would be paid in arrears.

2. The above is one of the assiduous efforts of the National Body of our great and united union (ASCSN) to making life meaningful for the Nigerian workers.

3. Congratulations to us all in advance....🤝

It applicable to the following group of salary structure :
1. Contopsal
2. Conjuss
3. Conmess
4. Conhess
5. Conraiss
6. Conuass
7. Contiss ll
8. Conafss
9. Conpass
Good day sir, my colleagues and i are confuse on this subject matter. The account department of my parastatal have confirmed to us that we are on CONPSS yet non of us has seen any money relating to peculiar allowance. Our April salary came as the usual salary without any increment. Please is any worker on CONPSS suffering the same thing or these guys are feeding fat on our salary. KINDLY HELP US!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
Please what is the differnce between GIFMIS AND IPPIS?
Did any FG staff on GIFMIS recieve the new peculiar allowance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 12, 2023
Alansherry:

Asalam Alaekun Waramotulahi Wabarakatuhu, Mallam Hussen.
pls, I need your advice on important issues which I can't be share here.
kindly reach me on sherifdeenagboola89@gmail.com.
Jazakallah Kayran.

Wslm. Replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:45pm On May 12, 2023
Ermm:

They will soon release APL

You are 100% correct. I have confirmed that they submitted names since 2020/2021.. They will receive appointment letters soon.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 4:45pm On May 12, 2023
Damdam24:

How much is their entry level salary and which salary structure are they using ?

Heard its about 98k after deduction
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
Obaman12:

Heard its about 98k after deduction

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alansherry: 5:17pm On May 12, 2023
Hussen24:

Wslm. Replied

I'm yet to receive your message.

Pls, I'm waiting, May Almighty Allah answer your silent supplications.

Jazakallah kayran.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rems20(m), Daklo, Abdull01 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.