Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6273744 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Auwalboy:
Please who have idea on This Immigration recruitment if senators slot were called or yet to be

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Auwalboy(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=Mubby4luv post=125799923][/quote]

When these letters are issued please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
If it's the Federal Polytechnic at Anambra,Yes, but I don't know if it's still on, because someone from my side gave five people appointment letters last month..
please sir, can institute without government council do employment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2023
President Bola Tinubu had appointed the former Oyo State Commissioner for Finance and his current Special Adviser on Revenue, Zacch Adedeji as Acting Executive Chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS.
Tinubu makes three new appointments with his Special Adviser as FIRS Chairman | AIT LIVE
ait.live
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2023
President Bola Tinubu had appointed the former Oyo State Commissioner for Finance and his current Special Adviser on Revenue, Zacch Adedeji as Acting Executive Chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS.
The appointment is for a period of 90 days before confirmation in substantive capacity for a term of four (4) years in the first instance.
Adedeji is a first class graduate in Accounting from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife in Osun State. He has also served as the Executive Secretary ay CEO of the National Sugar Development Council, NSDC.
Meanwhile,
[color=#550000]the President has directed the immediate past FIRS Executive Chairman, Muhammad Nami, to proceed on three months of pre-retirement leave as stated in the Public Service Rule with immediate effect, before his eventual retirement from service on December 8, 2023.
President Tinubu has also appointed Delu Bulus Yakubu as the pioneer National Coordinator and CEO of National Social Investment Programmes Agency, NSIPA pending Senate confirmation.
Yakubu is a recipient of a Masters degree in Agronomy from the State University of Bio-Technology in Kharkiv, Ukraine, with over 15 years worth of working experience in Social Investment Programme management.

The President therefore expects the new appointee to convey the highest level of efficiency, transparency, and qualitative service delivery at NSIPA, in his determination to actualise the Renewed Hope agenda of his administration. The NSIPA (Establishment) Bill, 2023, was only signed into law on May 22, 2023.
And the former Secretary to Nasarawa State Government, Aliyu Tijani Ahmed has been appointed as the new Federal Commissioner and CEO of National Commission for Refugees, Migrants, and Internally Displaced Persons, NCFRMI
Ahmed is a recipient of Bachelors and Masters degrees in Sociology and has previously served the Nasarawa State Government as Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs; and as the Commissioner for Education.
All the appointments take immediate effect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2023
The appointment is for a period of 90 days before confirmation in substantive capacity for a term of four (4) years in the first instance.
Adedeji is a first class graduate in Accounting from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife in Osun State. He has also served as the Executive Secretary ay CEO of the National Sugar Development Council, NSDC.
Meanwhile, the President has directed the immediate past FIRS Executive Chairman, Muhammad Nami, to proceed on three months of pre-retirement leave as stated in the Public Service Rule with immediate effect, before his eventual retirement from service on December 8, 2023.

[color=#990000]President Tinubu has also appointed Delu Bulus Yakubu as the pioneer National Coordinator and CEO of National Social Investment Programmes Agency, NSIPA pending Senate confirmation.

Yakubu is a recipient of a Masters degree in Agronomy from the State University of Bio-Technology in Kharkiv, Ukraine, with over 15 years worth of working experience in Social Investment Programme management.
The President therefore expects the new appointee to convey the highest level of efficiency, transparency, and qualitative service delivery at NSIPA, in his determination to actualise the Renewed Hope agenda of his administration. The NSIPA (Establishment) Bill, 2023, was only signed into law on May 22, 2023.
And the former Secretary to Nasarawa State Government, Aliyu Tijani Ahmed has been appointed as the new Federal Commissioner and CEO of National Commission for Refugees, Migrants, and Internally Displaced Persons, NCFRMI
Ahmed is a recipient of Bachelors and Masters degrees in Sociology and has previously served the Nasarawa State Government as Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs; and as the Commissioner for Education.
All the appointments take immediate effect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2023
KhalilAK:

30k Hazard allowance inclusive. That makes 120k
ok thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
It depends ooo..
Oshin56:
please sir, can institute without government council do employment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
If it's the Federal Polytechnic at Anambra,Yes, but I don't know if it's still on, because someone from my side gave five people appointment letters last month..
check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Queenpay: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
much of a value
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
20 Graduate Trainees Needed for Oil Rigs in Nigeria!!

Our client a leading Drilling Contractor is looking to hire 20 Petroleum Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering graduates to work on their oil rigs in Nigeria.

Requirement:

A 2:1 degree as the minimum entry criteria for these graduate jobs is essential for all applications.
Available to work in Lagos and Offshore in Nigeria.

To Apply, kindly email your updated CV including your certificate or proof of qualifications from your degree to linda.onuekwa@benedettoglobal.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
NUPRC.........NUPRC..........NUPRC.........
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProudlyBalded: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please, boss, can you link son of man to one of the right channels at your disposal?
Man don over tey for this queue walahi 🥲🤔🤦
God no go shame us, abeg🙏

Nadingo:
This guy e be like u no know naija at all. Me wey do capturing without even seeing d apl nko? Lol. No interview nothing. I was just asked to text my bio-data to a certain phone number and 2 weeks later, I was called to come for capturing. Na at the point of capturing I first saw a photocopy of my Apl with the IPPIS officer which he didn't release to me. After capturing was straight to medical and documentation. Na after I finish waka go house my connect called me me a week later sey dem don brlng my Apl come give am. cheesy Na from IPPIS print out I take know what I was employed as, my salary scale and grade when I was filling some forms during documentation. I personally got my apl 2 weeks after my documentation and capturing. grin

Let's just be praying to God to link us to the right channels. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
Maybe 50/50, some lists don they ground though, and some are on the way, but we don't know if they will still use it.. But HR department will determine that since the slots are for VIPs.
More like 20/80 😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ThoniaOlowo: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please, is it true that text messages are been sent as regards to Tetfund recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Realinfo2021:
I thought they recruited early this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elega(f): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good evening brothers and sisters here, I am a graduate of production and operations management from kaduna polytechnic and an MBA from kaduna state university, Kaduna. This is my 8th year after school and I am yet to secure a government job despite my applications (without connect). I have been patching with private secondary schools here in zaria with the meager stipends from them. I am pleading with you all here that can assist me to please do so for the sake of the Almighty. It hasn't been easy but with present economic reality, it's even harder for my husband who is a civil servant with the state. I really wish to start assisting if my wish of getting something better is granted by Almighty Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
ProudlyBalded:
Please, boss, can you link son of man to one of the right channels at your disposal?
Man don over tey for this queue walahi 🥲🤔🤦
God no go shame us, abeg🙏

Omo guy me sef still dey scout better channels mek I jump climb A-list oo. God no go shame us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
IntelligentWrit:
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contact below

Please stop this CV advert, no one needs a good CV to get job in any government agency in today's Nigeria. It's all about connection.

Go to the private job and PG Scholarship thread to market your CV tailoring.

Please

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Oxygen03:

Please stop this CV advert, no one needs a good CV to get job in any government agency in today's Nigeria. It's all about connection.

Please
asin I jes tire.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abbati19: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Realinfo2021:

Dan Allah what is the update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryugo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Oxygen03:

Please
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
elega:
Good evening brothers and sisters here, I am a graduate of production and operations management from kaduna polytechnic and an MBA from kaduna state university, Kaduna. This is my 8th year after school and I am yet to secure a government job despite my applications (without connect). I have been patching with private secondary schools here in zaria with the meager stipends from them. I am pleading with you all here that can assist me to please do so for the sake of the Almighty. It hasn't been easy but with present economic reality, it's even harder for my husband who is a civil servant with the state. I really wish to start assisting if my wish of getting something better is granted by Almighty Allah.

Good day bro, Not to say you aren't doing enough, I know what it feels like to be stuck.

Your course is a nice course but you can still stand out, gain more transferable and technical skills, you should have domain knowledge already.

You can blow your trumpet on linkedin and twitter on every course, skill or project you accomplish.

It is never smooth sailing for many of us but let us not relent. I just felt that with your course of study you can do better than teaching.

God bless us all.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
This would have been the best time for FCC to give people jobs if not for the crisis rocking that parastatal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
elega:
Please go on twitter and search through threads detailing free resources for project management (it should be easier for you to transition than beginners, cause you have a background. Beginner do it in 3-4 months) follow through, get certified (you'll also find threads posting when the paid certification is on promo for free, they do it a few times every year) get certified and start applying, it's a very in demand, if you're lucky to be hired remotely, that's the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
b3llo:
This would have been the best time for FCC to give people jobs if not for the crisis rocking that parastatal

Kindly explain The Chairperson [Woman] always take 80% of the job slots... We hope the reps submit the report and Mr President do the right thing...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Does it mean that FCC is dysfunctional for now??
b3llo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
abbati19:

Dan Allah what is the update?
Kindly remain at alert

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Danlex:
Does it mean that FCC is dysfunctional for now??
very dysfunctional. The chairperson wants everything for herself

(1) (2) (3) ... (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrochaka(m), Yahaya79, Headings11, LOGICALKEN, Mrlastborn(m), ToyoFlo(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.