Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6273694 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2023
Bluev:
Please does anyone know about Federal University of Technology Ikot Abasi FUTIA. I heard something might happen there soon

Please does anyone has any information regarding the above?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2023
Danat:
I'm not sure about the salary, but I can assure you that the working condition is great.
Could you please expatiate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2023
JaiJaigyal:
Thank you! I just picked up my employment letter from there.

At where which agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2023
Is a NNPCL subsidiary based in lagos, it pay around 370k, with annual upfront allowance of 5m. Pls response to my DM

khairate:
Please who has any info regarding pay and allowances for NETCO.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Good morning everyone. Pls someone should help me with this. If a person is looking for employment in an a list agency but they have already recruited earlier this year. If you have a strong connect, is it possible to still get that organization or does one have to wait for the next replacement in that organization.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2023
JaiJaigyal:

Congratulations bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2023
Daklo:
Good morning everyone. Pls someone should help me with this. If a person is looking for employment in an a list agency but they have already recruited earlier this year. If you have a strong connect, is it possible to still get that organization or does one have to wait for the next replacement in that organization.

Well this your question doesn't have a specific answer coz it depends on so many factors, like the power of your connect, ability of the organization to take in new staff and so on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2023
JaiJaigyal:

Congratulations πŸŽ‰
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Make sense. Thank you
Ermm:

Well this your question doesn't have a specific answer coz it depends on so many factors, like the power of your connect, ability of the organization to take in new staff and so on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Passing is for those that were recruited since 2021 but didn't go for training as at then.

Julius223pounds:

Please am confused bruh. Someone said here that Immigration is currently compiling a list of replacements for all cadres. Level 8 that is passing on the 11th of this Month, when did they do the recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
donbee:
Passing is for those that were recruited since 2021 but didn't go for training as at then.

Okay....thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
A miracle is about to happen to someone here.
click like if it is for you.

95 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Thank you everyone

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
JaiJaigyal:

Congratulations! I pray we all have joyous news like this to share soon πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Who have the idea of current conpass 08 salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
JaiJaigyal:
Thank you everyone
It would be great if you can update the house on the remuneration when you find out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by major50: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Amen.
Congratulations

Jamahyel:
A miracle is about to happen to someone here.
click like if it is for you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
JaiJaigyal:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
JaiJaigyal:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joanbaby40(f): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has any information on the current state of affairs at the NUPRC, specifically with regards to replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chimezie198(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Page 2025.. Lol

Una don enter future like this oo..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
U are expecting APL? I HOPE ur CV forwarded by Presidency,

Joanbaby40:
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has any information on the current state of affairs at the NUPRC, specifically with regards to replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hello. Any info or update on NDic?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hello, I'm kind of curios to know what happened to this. Seeing that you are now with NALDA. Thanks.
JaiJaigyal:
I’ve gotten my letter from FIRS since last year but they keep saying I should wait, they’ll call us soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joanbaby40(f): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
[quote author=balher post=126882309]U are expecting APL? I HOPE ur CV forwarded by Presidency,

Yes. But I forwarded my data not CV. I'd like to know when APLs would be issued and whether it would be this year.
Are you an NUPRC hopeful too?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
panmol:
Hello, I'm kind of curios to know what happened to this. Seeing that you are now with NALDA. Thanks.
Grace!, one door refused to open, a better one opens 😎
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Looks more like 2 doors opened.
ahmadmg:

Grace!, one door refused to open, a better one opens 😎

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ufelirahmat, Mukzahra, Huzzy12, Slimkkkk, PrinceFola(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.