Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6297898 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
whippersnapper:
inalilahi wa Ina ilayhi rajiun. Nigeria immigration officers were involved in an accident along Kano/ zaria road on their way back to Abuja from Kano after the POP at the immigration training school kano. All the officers died. no survivor . the accident occured yesterday 12/ 11/2023. May their souls rest in peace. Amin
inalillah wa inna ilayhi rajiun. May Allah hv mercy n grant dem among the Muminin & muninat embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
whippersnapper:
inalilahi wa Ina ilayhi rajiun. Nigeria immigration officers were involved in an accident along Kano/ zaria road on their way back to Abuja from Kano after the POP at the immigration training school kano. All the officers died. no survivor . the accident occured yesterday 12/ 11/2023. May their souls rest in peace. Amin

sad one, bid the families fortitude bear the loss and the ability to find consolation as they grieve their loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
Someone shld knock on NABDA's door. U may be lucky

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Mohisah:
legit, this is a real info. I was called also
After almost 3years of waiting. Got the call last Thursday

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
@Mohsiah is one of the most reliable here. Gives legit info.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
If you are expecting from FCSC keep pushing, APL can be shared any moment from now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZaraKaima2: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Please any information concerning ministry of works
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
What's the full meaning of NABDA please?

Mohisah:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
PlsBanMe:
What's the full meaning of NABDA please?

You no sabi google abi?? Na why most people no dey drop update be dis, ask real questions not this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
whippersnapper:
So sad. May God grant them eternal rest and give their families fortitude to bear the loss.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Mohisah:
what about FIRS, DSS, ITF, NITT? Any news from there pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ziggyzigzag:
what about FIRS, DSS, ITF, NITT? Any news from there pls?
Internal approval wahala to best of my knowledge, which cld be false tho

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Mohisah:
Internal approval wahala to best of my knowledge, which cld be false tho
Do u have any info on CBN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
whippersnapper:
Amin
This life get as e be Sha, we won't experience such unfortunate event o Biqudratullah

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daptboy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Matter Don red

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2023
whippersnapper:

Four people died and two of them are sibling, INNALILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHIR RAJI'UN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by major50: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
This is sad.
May God grant there various families the heart to bear this great loss.
May there souls rest in peace.

whippersnapper:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Daptboy:
Matter Don red
Gone re the days of Adams Oshiomhole when everythin is a total lockdown & enforceable. Now, strike is happening & some senior staff re still running their office transactions.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2023
major50:
This is sad.
May God grant there various families the heart to bear this great loss.
May there souls rest in peace.

Amin amin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2023
Did you know you would have actually spent lesser time typing the meaning of NABDA that all these your epistle?

Ignore questions that doesn't sit right with you.

T for thanks.

prophetic69:

You no sabi google abi?? Na why most people no dey drop update be dis, ask real questions not this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by samsard(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2023
PlsBanMe:
Did you know you would have actually spent lesser time typing the meaning of NABDA that all these your epistle?

T for thanks.

Maybe you're right, but I think he's trying to establish a precedence here. When I saw that post I also googled the meaning of NABDA. It's not even the first time I'm searching an acronym like that here. Every time an MDA gets mentioned I just type it into Google because it's not practical having to ask every time. Everyone can just skip to specific questions that Google can't answer when the basic is known.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2023
PlsBanMe:

T for thanks.

Do you know you would have also look so brave and smart by Googling it yourself?

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2023
PlsBanMe:

T for thanks.

Learn to be proactive. Google is an educational tool for the most part. Use it.
You are looking for a job but can’t take a few minutes of your time to check out for yourself the meaning of an acronym? Do better.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2023
IF YOU'RE HUNTING ANY A-CLASS AGENCIES & SOME TOP B-CLASSES, KINDLY KNOW THAT INTERNAL APPROVAL PROBS IS WHAT I KNOW OF DESPITE HAVING BEEN CLEARED BY FCC. THIS INFO MIGHT BE WRONG O😊

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Mohisah post=126959284]IF YOU'RE HUNTING ANY A-CLASS AGENCIES & SOME TOP B-CLASSES, KINDLY KNOW THAT INTERNAL APPROVAL IS WHAT I KNOW OF DESPITE HAVING BEEN CLEARED BY FCC. THIS INFO MIGHT BE WRONG O
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2023
Beeyouu:

Learn to be proactive. Google is an educational tool for the most part. Use it.
You are looking for a job but can’t take a few minutes of your time to check out for yourself the meaning of an acronym? Do better.
o ga o. una sha get time oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Mohisah:
IF YOU'RE HUNTING ANY A-CLASS AGENCIES & SOME TOP B-CLASSES, KINDLY KNOW THAT INTERNAL APPROVAL IS WHAT I KNOW OF DESPITE HAVING BEEN CLEARED BY FCC. THIS INFO MIGHT BE WRONG O😊
how do you mean sir, because I'm also one of the people waiting. Please expatiate. Please.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Mohisah:
IF YOU'RE HUNTING ANY A-CLASS AGENCIES & SOME TOP B-CLASSES, KINDLY KNOW THAT INTERNAL APPROVAL IS WHAT I KNOW OF DESPITE HAVING BEEN CLEARED BY FCC. THIS INFO MIGHT BE WRONG O😊
Shade more light sir pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Obviously I am not the only one who need to use Google. Kindly check out the meaning of brave on Google πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Anyways thanks again.

prophetic69:

Do you know you would have also look so brave and smart by Googling it yourself?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thank you for your constructive criticism. I appreciate it.

samsard:
Maybe you're right, but I think he's trying to establish a precedence here. When I saw that post I also googled the meaning of NABDA. It's not even the first time I'm searching an acronym like that here. Every time an MDA gets mentioned I just type it into Google because it's not practical having to ask every time. Everyone can just skip to specific questions that Google can't answer when the basic is known.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nothing like allowances. The stated one of APL should be 127k but after deduction it falls within the range of 123-125k.

Although there is an approval for increment which is yet to be implemented.

lokome:
Thanks for your swift response but the figure stated on the appointment letter of Nigeria immigration service is way above this figure, I will appreciate if I can know their annual total emoluments, basic plus allowances, if there is any. Just for me to make a quick decision. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=chosky2589 post=126959434][/quote]

Good day sir.
This is noted.

What is saying is that, the info he shared maybe subject to change.
Furthermore, no one should later say what he dropped as info is fake.

I really appreciate this disclaimer because so people here don't appreciate those who go out of their way to get us info. Some persons are just on this platform looking for people info they will call fake and they won't give info.

Weldon everyone.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: geonyte(m), Konne, Ucheclaw(m), Users2000, Burchester, Yinbanjonic(m), Aminu378, Malikey, Apalara1 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.