Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242319 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sardauna24(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09
Hassan52:

Honestly I don't know if there's anything happening yet but A friend just asked for if I'd like it
Assalamu Alaikum bro. Is anything happening or about to happen there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 3:44pm On Jan 09
Wa'alaikas salam. They are about to recruit those that studied agric related courses. You can still push.
Sardauna24:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sardauna24(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09
RealAbba:
Wa'alaikas salam. They are about to recruit those that studied agric related courses. You can still push.
okay thanks, i thought they will recruit those with other qualifications aside Agric related course
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tanimus: 4:10pm On Jan 09
Ebymarv:
Please any info about Customs? January is going o

Someone received a mail today. Documentation to commence on 15/01/2024.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09
RealAbba:
Did you study agric related course?
Boss I studied Agric but don't know anyone..... How do one apply??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09
Sardauna24:

Wslm brother,
Like I said I really don't have info, someone already mentioned Agric related courses
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sardauna24(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09
Hassan52:

Wslm brother,
Like I said I really don't have info, someone already mentioned Agric related courses
Ok sir,thanks for the response.
We still dey o in case any opportunity show up.
@Every respected members of these great flatform. I live in Kaduna state,Zaria to be precise thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09
Tanimus:

Can u send a screenshot of the mail pls....
Most of these mails are fake..... I can tell if its fakecos Customs hasn't started yet......

Help us with a screenshot if u can for verification.... Thanks.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 6:01pm On Jan 09
Tanimus:

Are you serious? Check dm please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tanimus: 6:05pm On Jan 09
jerrisonjeff:

Most of these mails are fake..... I can tell if its fakecos Customs hasn't started yet......

I don't really know whether its genuine or fake. Its actually just me trying to give update base on what I heard. Best of luck to all hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 6:48pm On Jan 09
jerrisonjeff:

toh. make una verify abeg. make pesin no go disturb connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:49pm On Jan 09
Tasaini:

So she said she was told to report on 3rd January! So I’m guessing she must have gone half way since she already has a resumption date. That’s for NUPRC. Yeah I’m sure they have seen it, i was just making it clear that ‘I’ haven’t.

Good evening. I sent you message.... Kindly reply .. I saw your message via my mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 6:50pm On Jan 09
Wow, thank you...God should pick my call na
Tanimus:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasonaso: 7:07pm On Jan 09
nice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ultimatejay: 7:44pm On Jan 09
Please, what's different between Custom Officer and Prison Officers it term of take home, allowance and training...?
Are they doing replacement at this moment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 7:45pm On Jan 09
Ebymarv:
Wow, thank you...God should pick my call na
u don receiv?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 7:57pm On Jan 09
Ultimatejay:
Please, what's different between Custom Officer and Prison Officers it term of take home, allowance and training...?
Leemaoooooo..custom and prison officer no be mate oo
All I can say is the salary is far away from.each other well well
Prison no get allowance oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 8:41pm On Jan 09
I don't know
Sardauna24:
okay thanks, i thought they will recruit those with other qualifications aside Agric related course
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 8:54pm On Jan 09
I was just asking, I've not received anything
Spermatogenesis:
u don receiv?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 10:30pm On Jan 09
newnig:
Yes

Hello boss, good evening sir. Trust you had a great day?

Sir, I sent you a DM few days back, you have not responded to yet. Abeg try make reply make I get your contact sir. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:46pm On Jan 09
Sardauna24:
Which agency

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrOreo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10
I heard the 2024 appropriation bill that was released in December last year is different from the one for January this year? I'm confused, can anyone shed more light on this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sardauna24(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10
RealAbba:
I don't know
Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sardauna24(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10
Eminence50:

Which agency
IAR (institute of Agricultural Research) Abu Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 3:43pm On Jan 10
Nuprc 🔔🔔🔔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 3:53pm On Jan 10
Realinfo2021:
Nuprc 🔔🔔🔔

Patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 3:53pm On Jan 10
Realinfo2021:
Nuprc 🔔🔔🔔

Have they started calling.....?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 5:08pm On Jan 10
MrOreo:
I heard the 2024 appropriation bill that was released in December last year is different from the one for January this year? I'm confused, can anyone shed more light on this?
The supplementary budget is still in use till I think April before the 2024 budget begins

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrOreo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10
chatacool:

The supplementary budget is still in use till I think April before the 2024 budget begins
Oh, thanks for this.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 5:26pm On Jan 10
Custom officer is far better than prison officer
Ultimatejay:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 5:48pm On Jan 10
Sam768:

Have they started calling.....?

Don't take that guy serious. He has posted that more that 10 times now. He is just looking for attention.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimfarayola(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10
Please I need help, I need information about FIRS, is there anything going on there as per recruitment or replacement?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, Blankstare(m), FASASI1(m), Pandew, jayslim7, Oluwagbemiga20(m), mumdemmy, Albasheer6044 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.