Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6330167 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Msabdulkadir(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14
Zoulyadaini:
Which criteria do FIRS follow in contacting applicants?

Mail
Sms text and Call

3 criteria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 3:28pm On Jan 14
Sheda science and technology (shestco) a good place? ANyone with info about this organization? Or opinion?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 4:59pm On Jan 14
Good afternoon house.

1. Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority (OGFZA)
2. Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
3. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

What are pay for the three agency above for graduate entry. Which one among the three is better in terms of pay and working conditions.

Nothing is happening there, am just asking to know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:13pm On Jan 14
opj21:
there is nothing like percentage, u and the lawyer agreed on price, most times base on Ur ability to negotiate price
Ok Boss. But I bn say court sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 5:37pm On Jan 14
Bank of industry (BOI) are conducting interviews starting from Monday.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Butkt: 5:45pm On Jan 14
[wow]Bank of industry (BOI) are conducting interviews starting from Monday. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14
[/quote]Write today's date down,before December this year,YOU will come back here and TESTIFY[/quote]

Nawteemaxie:

I tap from this! Amen!

I tapped from it, and indeed before the end of 2023, I testified. A job that I applied for since August 2022, they finally reached out to me in December of 2023. I resumed same December; decent take home, upfront, HMO, multiple allowances. God did, He'll do for you as well. Just believe!

See you all at the top. smiley

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14
Job opportunity for Statisticians

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 8:49pm On Jan 14
Nawteemaxie:
Write today's date down,before December this year,YOU will come back here and TESTIFY

I tap from this! Amen!

I tapped from it, and indeed before the end of 2023, I testified. A job that I applied for since August 2022, they finally reached out to me in December of 2023. I resumed same December; decent take home, upfront, HMO, multiple allowances. God did, He'll do for you as well. Just believe!

I believe that God is able and willing to do it.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 8:54pm On Jan 14
dhaveedbliss:
Any update on NUPRC?
Their budget for recruitment, promotion and appointment for 2024 is 112.97million. recruitment is eminent. The replacement is immediately after the promotion exercise. Please don’t asked me questions.
Note: the current management of NUPRC won’t witness this 2024 recruitment in their budget, those who intend to lobby should not wast their time lobbying through this current management.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 9:33pm On Jan 14

Xtruzz:

Their budget for recruitment, promotion and appointment for 2024 is 112.97million. recruitment is eminent. The replacement is immediately after the promotion exercise. Please don’t asked me questions.
Note: the current management of NUPRC won’t witness this 2024 recruitment in their budget, those who intend to lobby should not wast their time lobbying through this current management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 9:37pm On Jan 14
Xtruzz:

thank you very much Ma for what you did the other day, I well appreciate!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:49pm On Jan 14
Xtruzz:

I sent a message to you but you didn't reply....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14
Xtruzz:

The money is small for recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 9:53pm On Jan 14
Please any update from national orientation agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:17pm On Jan 14
Nawteemaxie:
Write today's date down,before December this year,YOU will come back here and TESTIFY

I tap from this! Amen!

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14
Xtruzz:

Below is the portion of NUPRC Budget that states part of the above.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 10:45pm On Jan 14
Nawteemaxie:

I tap from this! Amen!

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 11:18pm On Jan 14
Nawteemaxie:

I tap from this! Amen!

Congratulations 🎉 🎉

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:20pm On Jan 14
Hi

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14
Newcastle2023:

Below is the portion of NUPRC Budget that states part of the above.
please can you show me that of Customs Service?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 11:50pm On Jan 14
Please guys any info on NCC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 1:08am On Jan 15
Eminence50:
Please any update from national orientation agency
After 24th of this month.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 1:09am On Jan 15
Realinfo2021:
Every one with his comments, someone was saying they just sent three names to Senate for confirmation those he is talking about have been resumed the three commissioners,who recommended them, Gbenga. If they are removing Gbenga he would not have recommended them . He was asked who were giving him problem in the office ,he mentioned the 3 commissioners earlier fired,they were fired and replaced with other people. One of the appointed commissioner retired last year ,but cos GBENGA knew that the guy Sabi ,he recommended him and he was appointed as commissioner. The other 2 commissioners too were picked within the Nuprc. All the 3 commissioners are nuprc staff.If he is removing Gbenga he wouldn't have reappointed Mele kyari. @Xtruzz;
Who recommended Gbenga to be appointed Nuprc Boss,Mele. My brother and sisters anyone looking for job anywhere continuing pushing . Watch out GBENGA will not be fired anytime soon if not reappointed. The time they are calling and resuming secretly no one knows,people buzy saying different things. People should continue pushing anywhere you hear sth happening people don't know where their luck would come from. All the best to everyone. Even some of the figures are not correct in the budget. It was released by 'TheCable'. They just released it without getting accurate figures.
@Xtruzz. Are you surprised that some people collected their Apl currently waiting for other thing to formalise their engagement even though the issuance is in batches? Some info here at nairaland is not for everyone consumption,if i tell you sth you will not believe it. Anytime I used sign like this shocked,🔔,etc forget I don't have to explain in details. But some people will be thinking I am trying to draw attention,which attention. If I draw attention ,what is my gain? And finally, figure for promotion, recruitment and Appointment not correct at all as far 2024 budget.
Thank you very much, I personally had never doubted your information. Continue with the good work brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 1:44am On Jan 15

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 4:55am On Jan 15
Xtruzz:

Thank you very much, I personally has never doubted your information. Continue with the good work brotherly.
I sent you a message. Kindly reply when you see this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 6:51am On Jan 15
Nawteemaxie:

I tap from this! Amen!

The God that did it for you, will surely do it for me too.. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 7:24am On Jan 15
Moniter0:
I sent you a message. Kindly reply when you see this.
Through Which channel?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexwayne3(m): 9:34am On Jan 15
Ustec:

Bro,
Please, what is the current salary of Federal fire Service compass 08 and compass 04

Here the group link for the 2023 federal fire service recruitment
https:///BP3zcKuUxNr01wLKnk6zz1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 9:38am On Jan 15
Esji80:
Please what is the salary scale of ICT officer in Federal Teaching Hospital?.

Salary Scale
and netpay please?

Thank you
Please someone should answer my questions 👆👆
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexwayne3(m): 9:47am On Jan 15
Ustec:

Bro,
Please, what is the current salary of Federal fire Service compass 08 and compass 04

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp community: https:///BP3zcKuUxNr01wLKnk6zz1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexwayne3(m): 9:50am On Jan 15
Ustec:

Bro,

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp community: https:///BP3zcKuUxNr01wLKnk6zz1

https:///BP3zcKuUxNr01wLKnk6zz1

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ifex93(m), Hassan52(m), Sultan8, Oluwaseundami, dickson2000(m), orgnite(m), henrymorebaba(m), kingBolton and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.