Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295197 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:10am On Jan 18
kkkp:
Just choose between BOA, NAIC or even NALDA.
Thank u. Just that I want to be really sure before I mek a move. Read here on NL that graduate entry for BOA is just 80k so I no wan go mek mistake wey I go regret, jump from frying pan to fire. Anyone has idea what each of these agencies truly earn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 7:13am On Jan 18
Na there update dey, you see those wey dey come here come pose say chaiman, DG, minister e.t.c na their friend, their cousin, na from FB dem dey get info pass and few private group.

If this faithful bro @Nadingo no talk true, if he say the DG na him paddy too, na so some people go fall.
kheengz:
facebook people dey get update pass we way dey here o

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:11am On Jan 18
Federal Executive Council chaired by President Bola Tinubu restores funding for 13 National Health Regulators. The regulatory agencies were initially defunded in the 2024 budget. The affected agencies are:
1. Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
2. Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
3. Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
4. Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria
5. Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria
6. Institute of Public Analysis of Nigeria
7. Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria
8. Health Records Registration Board of Nigeria
9. Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria
10. Medical Rehab Therapists Registration Board
11. Dental Technologists Registration Board of Nigeria
12. Optometry and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria
13. Dental Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:22am On Jan 18
Nadingo:
Thank u. Just that I want to be really sure before I mek a move. Read here on NL that graduate entry for BOA is just 80k so I no wan go mek mistake wey I go regret, jump from frying pan to fire. Anyone has idea what each of these agencies truly earn?
They are juicy place to be. sometimes what agencies pay are not a true reflection on what they actually earn. Some are on the same salary structures but earn more than their counterparts. e.g nobody will tell you that jamb usually pays 25k every month for data (webinar) some months 50k to their staff, supervision allowance and all that. Some agencies the basic is small but various allowances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 9:41am On Jan 18
Good morning. Please a Good Samaritan should help me. Between NCC and CBN, which is a better option?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:52am On Jan 18
Daklo:
Good morning. Please a Good Samaritan should help me. Between NCC and CBN, which is a better option?

If you studied Information Technology, soft ware enginnering or other tech related courses, go for NCC... I prefer NCC to CBN.... Though CBN too is not bad... Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 10:10am On Jan 18
This was helpful. Thank you
Success1930:

If you studied Information Technology, soft ware enginnering or other tech related courses, go for NCC... I prefer NCC to CBN.... Though CBN too is not bad... Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 10:17am On Jan 18
Please which parastatal under the Min. Of Petroleum, is likely to issue apl anytime between now and February ending?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 11:33am On Jan 18
Desmondum:
Na there update dey, you see those wey dey come here come pose say chaiman, DG, minister e.t.c na their friend, their cousin, na from FB dem dey get info pass and few private group.

If this faithful bro @Nadingo no talk true, if he say the DG na him paddy too, na so some people go fall.
No dey shake table 😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:39am On Jan 18
Nadingo:
To whom it may concern....

Disclaimer: As seen on FB

Is fake

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18
Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service.....I'm hearing this agency or paramilitary for the first time who knows about this agency pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 2:24pm On Jan 18
Prince806:

Ok. I actually heard it from Someone on this thread..
Abeg make Una the tell us in time ooh..

I was not aware actually untill a friend that got called and was looking for a place to stay for the documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 2:27pm On Jan 18
Daklo:
Can we chat up?? Sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18
geoimam22:
Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service.....I'm hearing this agency or paramilitary for the first time who knows about this agency pls
is anything happening there ...Good afternoon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18
Please can anyone kindly give me information about the National Bureau of Statistics?

I'm interested in knowing the work conditions, salary scale and allowances (if any), and other helpful information.

Thank you sirs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 4:40pm On Jan 18
I dont know when they are going to share letters o! I just wanted to be sure of what I wanted.
Walybounce:

Can we chat up?? Sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18
Ucheclaw:
Please which parastatal under the Min. Of Petroleum, is likely to issue apl anytime between now and February ending?

Abeg make someone give us update. I am interested too..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:55pm On Jan 18
Crazeworld:
Please can anyone kindly give me information about the National Bureau of Statistics?

I'm interested in knowing the work conditions, salary scale and allowances (if any), and other helpful information.

Thank you sirs.
CONPSS

Edit: CONRAISS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18
kkkp:
Just choose between BOA, NAIC or even NALDA.
Or National Agricultural Development Fund (NADF)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 7:28pm On Jan 18
Nadingo:
CONPSS
should be CONRAISS sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18
If you study IT related course then NCC is better otherwise choose CBN
Daklo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:09pm On Jan 18
Gabicon20:

should be CONRAISS sir
Oh ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:09pm On Jan 18
KhalilAK:

Or National Agricultural Development Fund (NADF)
Just hearing of this. Do you know about their package?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 8:15pm On Jan 18
Daklo:
I dont know when they are going to share letters o! I just wanted to be sure of what I wanted.
You might have an info I don’t and i might have an info you don’t.
Who knows we might help each other
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:26pm On Jan 18
Check number 9

Highlights Of Decisions Reached At Federal Executive Council Meeting On Wednesday 17 January

1. Approval of the Group Life Assurance for Federal workers, ministers, para-military and intelligence officers at a cost of N9.25billion.

2. Approval of the request by Oyo state government to reconstruct the Ojoo Interchange at Moniya-Akinyele. Oyo government will fund the project.

3. Approval of the signing of an agreement between Nigeria and UAE for the elimination of double taxation with respect to taxes on income and the prevention of tax evasion and avoidance. Government asked the Attorney General to work out an executive bill to deal with this issue of double taxation, to help our industries and encourage the flow of Foreign Direct Investment.

4. FEC also approved the ratification of the agreement between Nigeria and the UAE on the reciprocal promotion and protection of investments.

5. Council deliberated on the problems of our pharmaceutical companies and what is to be done to protect them via tax and excise duties reduction to make cheaper drugs available to our people.

An executive order is on the way to address the immediate problems of this segment of our industry.
Government will also sooner engage with the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria to discuss mitigating industry wide problems.

6. About 13 healthy regulatory agencies hitherto defunded in the 2024 budget restored in the budget

7. Defence minister and his counterpart in solid minerals to look into enforcement structure to stop illegal mining, illegal logging etc

8. FEC approved policy guidelines on Transnational Education in Nigeria.

9. The Council also gave the Federal Ministry of Health the authority to approve recruitment of urgently needed health workers, to reduce bureaucracy.

OFFICE OF THE SPECIAL ADVISER ON INFORMATION AND STRATEGY

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 8:27pm On Jan 18
No problem. Drop your mail. I will message you
Walybounce:

You might have an info I don’t and i might have an info you don’t.
Who knows we might help each other
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18
Nadingo:
CONPSS
No, CONRAISS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18
Nadingo:
Just hearing of this. Do you know about their package?
I've no idea of their package
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 9:23pm On Jan 18
FG relocates FAAN headquarters to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 9:25pm On Jan 18
Daklo:
No problem. Drop your mail. I will message you

ahmadsaad3366@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:27pm On Jan 18
Wemoveee:
FG relocates FAAN headquarters to Lagos
Back to base. It used to be in Lagos. It was Hadi Sirika that brought it to Abuja in 2020

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18
Nadingo:
CONPSS

Edit: CONRAISS
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mattiegold, Alfredd16, Aminu378, Loneranger59, Gabby2112, AlphaGrace, abokijabo(m), HARI33, Anomz, Except1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.