Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6241680 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogiame: 12:32pm On Feb 24
If you applied for the Niger State Civil Service job, check your email for CBT dates

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:40pm On Feb 24
abdulgreen:
Good morning guys. Alhamdulillah i have gotten a job.

I've embarked on a journey to land a position at prestigious institutions like CBN, NDIC, NPA, EFCC, NIMASA, NCC, and many other coveted agencies. Despite my efforts, securing a role in any of these esteemed organizations proved elusive. However, serendipity intervened, and I stumbled upon an opportunity at ABU Zaria, which I gratefully embraced.

This experience taught me the valuable lesson that sometimes, we overlook the potential of smaller agencies in our pursuit of grandeur.

To all those navigating the competitive terrain of job hunting, I extend my heartfelt wishes for success and fulfillment.

Cultivating resilience and perseverance in the face of challenges is paramount for every job seeker. It's crucial to maintain unwavering determination and keep exploring opportunities until the right door opens.

Each setback is not a defeat but rather a stepping stone towards eventual success. By continuously honing skills, networking, and staying proactive, individuals can navigate the job market with resilience and unwavering focus until they secure the job that aligns with their aspirations and ambitions.

I am grateful for all the information I have received from this forum and the people I have met through it.
I wish you all success.
congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 1:41pm On Feb 24
abdulgreen:

I've embarked on a journey to land a position at prestigious institutions like CBN, NDIC, NPA, EFCC, NIMASA, NCC, and many other coveted agencies. Despite my efforts, securing a role in any of these esteemed organizations proved elusive. However, serendipity intervened, and I stumbled upon an opportunity at ABU Zaria, which I gratefully embraced.

This experience taught me the valuable lesson that sometimes, we overlook the potential of smaller agencies in our pursuit of grandeur.

To all those navigating the competitive terrain of job hunting, I extend my heartfelt wishes for success and fulfillment.

Cultivating resilience and perseverance in the face of challenges is paramount for every job seeker. It's crucial to maintain unwavering determination and keep exploring opportunities until the right door opens.

Each setback is not a defeat but rather a stepping stone towards eventual success. By continuously honing skills, networking, and staying proactive, individuals can navigate the job market with resilience and unwavering focus until they secure the job that aligns with their aspirations and ambitions.

I am grateful for all the information I have received from this forum and the people I have met through it.
I wish you all success.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hawie23luv: 1:58pm On Feb 24
abdulgreen:

I wish you all success.

Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 2:10pm On Feb 24
Where is 2023blessed....?
Been a while i saw his post or comment here....

Oga if you are seeing this.. I hail oh... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24
POLS:
Where is 2023blessed....?
Been a while i saw his post or comment here....

Oga if you are seeing this.. I hail oh... cheesy cheesy
Same here ohhh..... E don tai
2023blessed abeg no forget boys ohh.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24
abdulgreen:

I wish you all success.
Congratulations I am next in line.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24
abdulgreen:

I wish you all success.

Congratulations! Please check your mail..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mikkyjay17(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24
Slimkkkk:

No amount has been agreed yet, is when an amount is agreed that u can now talk about consequential adjustment which i believe a panel will still sit with government to decide the percentage increment for level 7 to 15 or so for different salary structure

Well, the aftermath deliberation of other levels salary increments isn't sacrosanct.
I don't get why it can't be simultaneously done.

According to you, it will now be another round table discussion starting from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24
abdulgreen:

I wish you all success.
congratulation ....may God extends it to us all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 5:54pm On Feb 24
Congratulations Abdul… they said “The sky is a starting point” so let’s not this opportunity compel you to sheath your sword! Let it be a beginning of your search for your dream job/organization. I implore you should not rest even for a second in your quest… Keep exploring opportunities while acquiring experiences at ABU Zaria…. Congratulations once again 🫱🏾‍🫲🏽

abdulgreen:

I wish you all success.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 6:23pm On Feb 24
abdulgreen:

Thank you for sharing your success story with us even when you don't owe us one.

Congratulations man.

We need more of this please

I wish you all success.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 6:29pm On Feb 24
abdulgreen:

I wish you all success.

Thank you for sharing your success story with us even when you don't owe us one.

Congratulations man.

We need more of this please

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yarok(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24
[quote author=abdulgreen post=128620040]Good morning guys. Alhamdulillah i have gotten a job.

CONGRATULATIONS

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24
To DSS hopefuls, another round of replacement is on so press your connect's neck wella. Good luck!

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 7:23pm On Feb 24
nasiest:
To DSS hopefuls, another round of replacement is on so press your connect's neck wella. Good luck!
God bless all those sharing info and those testifying we tap into the blessing oh💯🙏🙏🙏

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 7:49pm On Feb 24
Please is national hospital recruiting? Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24
Any info on naseni?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 7:56pm On Feb 24
Wemoveee:
Hello guys, please I want to reach out to my state FCC commissioner for any possible assistance. Are they still vital in securing jobs? Or the chairman is still lording over slots?

I want to know how I will enter him please

Can someone please respond 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 7:56pm On Feb 24
Lenaaa:
God bless all those sharing info and those testifying we tap into the blessing oh💯🙏🙏🙏

Amen. I pray this year don't pass me by

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:50pm On Feb 24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24
Success1930:

They are not except the FCC is very close to the Chairperson.... Believe this 100%
Any news on FERMA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24
Good evening pls incase you have any information concerning there recruitment or APl you can drop it sir thank you very much
ahmadmg:

My friend got NAMA last year January, he works in the tower (controlling the airspace and stuffs) , he's paid 200k+ and some other allowances, he told me it'll reach 600k once he got his licence. There's also admin dept for those that did not study science courses and their pay is lesser. I think NAMA is top on the list because they generate revenue in dollars
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 1:16am On Feb 25

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 7:27am On Feb 25
Wemoveee:

Can someone please respond 🙏
Don't underestimate what someone in a position of power (no matter how small) can do. When they truly want to, they can move heaven and earth regardless of who is lording over what. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kombats: 7:51am On Feb 25
CAPTIVATOR:
Who have the contact of Mrs Iyabo Odulate, FCC commissioner for Lagos State ? Pls assist

I saw her number online but don't know if she is still using it ends with "176".

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:42am On Feb 25
Ameen!
Lenaaa:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 11:42am On Feb 25
nasiest:
For which cadre please? 🙏🏾

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 12:10pm On Feb 25
kunlexbaba45:

Any news on FERMA
This info scarce o, I no even understand.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dullacks: 2:58pm On Feb 25
novia22:

Like how much? NAMA I mean.

Bro NAMA doesn’t pay Upfront o, infact the only money you get is medicals, 500k yearly which only licensed controllers are eligible.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:04pm On Feb 25
dullacks:

Bro NAMA doesn’t pay Upfront o, infact the only money you get is medicals, 500k yearly which only licensed controllers are eligible.

So, no furniture allowance
Housing allowance
Leave allowance
Grant etc like FAAN and NCAA.. U are very funny.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25
[quote author=Yarok post=128628341][/quote]congratulation bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, ADEGUNWA01, Ziggyzigzag, taozhand, eddyroyal(m), Sl2348, Gboy4444, ElPendejo, Damdam24(f), Brightlight123, Mubibond(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.